You might hear about apps for sales or apps for finance, but what about apps working together to cover your entire business? It’s important to get a holistic picture of your tech stack, and ensure your apps are as connected and communicative as the people at your company.
Here’s a look at six apps that connect to Salesforce (in fact, many are built on the Salesforce platform), and span the back office and front office. These apps ensure each department and process is streamlined, from that initial outreach to a prospect, to closing the deal, to customer service going forward.
GeoFluent is a real-time translation solution that allows Live Agent users to easily add multilingual capabilities to their existing application. This enables brands to communicate with any customer using existing agents - eliminating language barriers.
Kenandy is an end-to-end ERP system natively built on the App Cloud. Kenandy automates all of your core business processes: order-to-cash, manufacturing, supply chain, global financials, and distribution.
3. Mogli SMS by Tact
Mogli SMS is a native texting app that can expand your global reach in real time. Send and receive SMS text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads, locally and around the world.
Rootstock's enterprise resource planning solution elevates operational performance and controls costs with production control inventory tracking and project management for mid-market to large manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains.
Bringing accounting and finances to the App Cloud, Sage Live provides business insight by combining sales, accounting, financial, and operational perspectives into a single connected office in the cloud. Save time, eliminate errors, and get a complete view of your customers.
This native warranty management app built on the Salesforce platform enables closed-loop warranty management, helping clients reduce warranty costs, increase supplier recovery, and improve customer interaction.
Build your own app tech stack with our new game, All in the Stack. Share it out with #MyStackRules for a chance to be featured in a future webinar.
- Introducing Service Cloud Essentials Introducing Service Cloud Essentials Type Article
- App Mavericks: Connect Sales and Finance with Sage Intacct App Mavericks: Connect Sales and Finance with Sage Intacct By Andrew Gothelf Type Article On this episode of App Mavericks, Salesforce MVP Kristi Guzman interviews Sage Intacct Product Manager Tony McKenzie to learn how Sage Intacct delivers cloud-based financial management with automation, collaboration, and controls to grow your business.
- DialSource: Texas Rangers Customer Spotlight DialSource: Texas Rangers Customer Spotlight Type Article The Texas Rangers increase calls per hour by 160% with DialSource.
- How Cloud QMS is a Game Changer How Cloud QMS is a Game Changer Type Article Here are three ways cloud QMS is changing the game for FDA regulated companies.
- AppExchange At TrailheaDX '18: What You Need To Know AppExchange At TrailheaDX '18: What You Need To Know By Melanie Picard Type Article After launching the new AppExchange at Dreamforce ‘17, we are gearing up for TrailheaDX ‘18, Salesforce’s developer conference.