Salesforce Navigator recognizes achievements by our consulting partners and we measure expertise in the areas of technical knowledge, project experience, and customer success. Learn how Navigator can help you match with the best consulting partner for your next Salesforce project.
Why Does Navigator Status Matter?
Navigator status is the easiest way to understand how much experience a partner has with a Salesforce product or industry. For example, maybe you’re in the retail industry and need to roll out a Marketing Cloud implementation. You want to find a consulting firm that has deep Marketing Cloud experience. You can use the Navigator filters on AppExchange’s Consultants page to quickly zero in on the partners with proven expertise in this area.
Understand the Navigator Levels
The Navigator program has three levels.
- Level I Specialist: Level I Specialists have proven to Salesforce that they possess the knowledge to deliver customer success in a cloud or industry vertical.
- Level II Specialist: Level II Specialists have proven to Salesforce that they have the knowledge and experience to deliver on complex projects in a cloud or industry vertical, while maintaining high levels of customer success.
- Expert: Experts have proven to Salesforce that they are thought leaders in a cloud or industry vertical. They can handle the largest and most complex projects and achieve the highest standards of customer success.
How Do Partners Advance in the Navigator Program?
To advance in the Navigator program, Salesforce considers a partner’s achievements in these areas.
- Knowledge: Technical understanding of Salesforce products and their applications, configurations, and administration, as measured through earned credentials, such as certifications.
- Experience: Accrued from implementing Salesforce products in different environments and with different customers. Partners are measured by the number of relevant projects they’ve completed in the previous two years.
- Quality: Consistency with which partners deliver customer success. Quality is measured through customer satisfaction scores from projects or implementations.
I’m Ready to Find a Consulting Partner
When you’re ready to find a consulting partner for your next project, start with the AppExchange Consultant Finder. Then, as you narrow down your list of candidates, check the Expertise tab on the consulting partner’s listing to view the full breadth of their cloud and industry capabilities.
- All Your Questions About AppExchange Chat Answered All Your Questions About AppExchange Chat Answered By Irene Hu Type Article AppExchange Chat lets you have conversations with real, live product experts directly on AppExchange listings. Talk about finding the right solution fast! If you have questions about the best solution for your business, AppExchange Chat is for you.
- Kulturra: Sollis Health Customer Spotlight Kulturra: Sollis Health Customer Spotlight Type Article Sollis Health turns to Kulturra Payment Center to support their growing business and improve office efficiency.
- How Lindus Construction Utilizes AppExchange How Lindus Construction Utilizes AppExchange Type Article But rather than rest on the successes of its past, the team at Lindus is innovating, utilizing Salesforce and apps available on AppExchange to build an even better experience for customers.
- AppExchange's Latest Collection Pages AppExchange's Latest Collection Pages Type Article See the latest curated AppExchange collection pages in one single place to help you find apps and expertise that are right for your business.
- Shift7: Melissa & Doug Customer Spotlight Shift7: Melissa & Doug Customer Spotlight Type Article How toy company Melissa & Doug ensures all customers have a quality customer experience with the help of Shift7 Digital.