The Partner Navigator program helps you find the right partner for your Salesforce implementation by highlighting the products and industries each partner specializes in, as well as their level of expertise in those areas.
Salesforce evaluates each of its partners based on a variety of factors such as industry expertise, demonstrated Salesforce product knowledge, and record of customer success.
Partners work through various levels of achievement within the Navigator program on their way to achieving Master status; first by becoming certified through the formal Salesforce certification process, and then by submitting customer-surveyed implementation projects, customer stories and references to Salesforce. These steps help them earn the higher levels of designation.
The different tiers of achievement levels are as follows:
Partners that are true masters of a given industry or product and have demonstrated both a track record of deep knowledge and customer success within these types of implementations.
Partners that specialize in one or more areas of a product or industry, and have demonstrated repeated success in those specific areas.
Partners that have achieved multiple certifications for a relevant product.
Partners that achieved at least one certification for a relevant product.
Connect with partners and learn about how they can help you with your Salesforce implementation here.
- Risk Management: The CEO’s New Imperative Risk Management: The CEO’s New Imperative By Amanda Nelson Type Article Fusion Risk Management shares advice on keeping employees, customers, partners, and communities safe and informed during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Supply Chain: What CEOs Need To Know Now Supply Chain: What CEOs Need To Know Now By Holly Rushton Type Article The AppExchange team spent time chatting with ComplianceQuest to learn more about how wellness, readiness, and technology are all critical checkpoints on the path to the next phase and beyond.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com Type Article MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com enables organizations to bring data into Work.com, fast.
- Thought Leadership from our Work.com App Partners Thought Leadership from our Work.com App Partners Type Article Check out insights and best practices from each of our Work.com ISV launch partners in 3 thought leadership pieces
- An Invite-First Culture: Reopening for CEOs An Invite-First Culture: Reopening for CEOs By Amanda Nelson Type Article Learn how Traction Guest's CEO is recommending an invite-first culture. This approach sets expectations for the visitor before they arrive, and prepares the location for their visit.