The Partner Navigator program helps you find the right partner for your Salesforce implementation by highlighting the products and industries each partner specializes in, as well as their level of expertise in those areas.
Salesforce evaluates each of its partners based on a variety of factors such as industry expertise, demonstrated Salesforce product knowledge, and record of customer success.
Partners work through various levels of achievement within the Navigator program on their way to achieving Master status; first by becoming certified through the formal Salesforce certification process, and then by submitting customer-surveyed implementation projects, customer stories and references to Salesforce. These steps help them earn the higher levels of designation.
The different tiers of achievement levels are as follows:
Partners that are true masters of a given industry or product and have demonstrated both a track record of deep knowledge and customer success within these types of implementations.
Partners that specialize in one or more areas of a product or industry, and have demonstrated repeated success in those specific areas.
Partners that have achieved multiple certifications for a relevant product.
Partners that achieved at least one certification for a relevant product.
Connect with partners and learn about how they can help you with your Salesforce implementation here.
- Thinking Beyond the First Year and When to Find Funding Thinking Beyond the First Year and When to Find Funding Type Article Get inside the mind of world-class entrepreneur Timo Olkkola, CCO and Co-Founder of Flowhaven, a cloud-based branding and licensing solution based out of Finland, in this recap of the Trailblazing Entrepreneurs podcast.
- This Nonprofit is Using Mogli SMS to Help College Students This Nonprofit is Using Mogli SMS to Help College Students Type Article Here’s how Jessica Rodriguez, Associate Director of Scholarships and Data at Richard Promise, took an overburdened group and turned it into a scalable, more efficient solution for college students with Salesforce and apps.
- ST Engineering iDirect & 24Files Customer Spotlight ST Engineering iDirect & 24Files Customer Spotlight Type Article In order to improve productivity and minimize time spent searching for files, ST Engineering iDirect leveraged 24Files to automate document management.
- Building the Salesforce Community in Macedonia Building the Salesforce Community in Macedonia Type Article The Salesforce Community in Macedonia has shown amazing growth. The ambitions are to further grow the Salesforce Community in Macedonia through meet-ups, additional types of events, blog sharing, and other social activities.
- The Value of the Marketing Cloud Developer Certification The Value of the Marketing Cloud Developer Certification Type Article We asked 4 partner superstars who acquired their Marketing Cloud Developer certification to share their experiences.