The Partner Navigator program helps you find the right partner for your Salesforce implementation by highlighting the products and industries each partner specializes in, as well as their level of expertise in those areas.
Salesforce evaluates each of its partners based on a variety of factors such as industry expertise, demonstrated Salesforce product knowledge, and record of customer success.
Partners work through various levels of achievement within the Navigator program on their way to achieving Master status; first by becoming certified through the formal Salesforce certification process, and then by submitting customer-surveyed implementation projects, customer stories and references to Salesforce. These steps help them earn the higher levels of designation.
The different tiers of achievement levels are as follows:
Partners that are true masters of a given industry or product and have demonstrated both a track record of deep knowledge and customer success within these types of implementations.
Partners that specialize in one or more areas of a product or industry, and have demonstrated repeated success in those specific areas.
Partners that have achieved multiple certifications for a relevant product.
Partners that achieved at least one certification for a relevant product.
Connect with partners and learn about how they can help you with your Salesforce implementation here.
- 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Phil Weinmeister of 7Summits Meet Trailblazing Partner Phil Weinmeister of 7Summits By Holly Rushton Type Article Read this trailblazing partner interview to learn more about Phil's journey and his passion for the Salesforce Platform.
- 6 Salesforce Essentials Apps from Salesforce Labs 6 Salesforce Essentials Apps from Salesforce Labs By Mohit Bhasin Type Article Salesforce Labs has curated the following list of solutions for Essential customers to get started.
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Learn how AppExchange spent three days at this amazing event.