The Partner Navigator program helps you find the right partner for your Salesforce implementation by highlighting the products and industries each partner specializes in, as well as their level of expertise in those areas.
Salesforce evaluates each of its partners based on a variety of factors such as industry expertise, demonstrated Salesforce product knowledge, and record of customer success.
Partners work through various levels of achievement within the Navigator program on their way to achieving Master status; first by becoming certified through the formal Salesforce certification process, and then by submitting customer-surveyed implementation projects, customer stories and references to Salesforce. These steps help them earn the higher levels of designation.
The different tiers of achievement levels are as follows:
Partners that are true masters of a given industry or product and have demonstrated both a track record of deep knowledge and customer success within these types of implementations.
Partners that specialize in one or more areas of a product or industry, and have demonstrated repeated success in those specific areas.
Partners that have achieved multiple certifications for a relevant product.
Partners that achieved at least one certification for a relevant product.
Connect with partners and learn about how they can help you with your Salesforce implementation here.
- How to Help Your Users Adapt to the Lightning How to Help Your Users Adapt to the Lightning Type Article Salesforce Lightning is a different and separate platform from its earlier iterations. While it does make development for mobile and custom applications far more user-friendly, there are considerations to keep in mind as you transition.
- Proximity Insight: MCM Worldwide Customer Spotlight Proximity Insight: MCM Worldwide Customer Spotlight Type Article MCM Worldwide achieves a 50% email open rate with Proximity Insight.
- The Experience Mandate: Going Beyond Acceptable to Exceptional The Experience Mandate: Going Beyond Acceptable to Exceptional Type Article Lindsay Moore, VP Alliances & Strategy at Zmags, discusses how retailers can great rich, digital experiences to extend beyond the store.
- AppExchange at Connections: What You Need to Know AppExchange at Connections: What You Need to Know By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Here's all the details for this exciting event.
- TaskRay: Coastal Cloud Customer Spotlight TaskRay: Coastal Cloud Customer Spotlight Type Article Coastal Cloud sees an 89% increase in project implementation with TaskRay.