The Partner Navigator program helps you find the right partner for your Salesforce implementation by highlighting the products and industries each partner specializes in, as well as their level of expertise in those areas.
Salesforce evaluates each of its partners based on a variety of factors such as industry expertise, demonstrated Salesforce product knowledge, and record of customer success.
Partners work through various levels of achievement within the Navigator program on their way to achieving Master status; first by becoming certified through the formal Salesforce certification process, and then by submitting customer-surveyed implementation projects, customer stories and references to Salesforce. These steps help them earn the higher levels of designation.
The different tiers of achievement levels are as follows:
Partners that are true masters of a given industry or product and have demonstrated both a track record of deep knowledge and customer success within these types of implementations.
Partners that specialize in one or more areas of a product or industry, and have demonstrated repeated success in those specific areas.
Partners that have achieved multiple certifications for a relevant product.
Partners that achieved at least one certification for a relevant product.
Connect with partners and learn about how they can help you with your Salesforce implementation here.
- Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners By Holly Rushton Type Article It’s become a rite of passage for Accelerate Grow participants to compete in a Demo Jam before graduation. With 18 apps to showcase, this could only mean one thing: a whole week of Demo Jams, culminating in a MEGA Demo Jam.
- SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight Type Article Identity-as-a-Service provider Idaptive needed to ensure unified access to case-resolving information for support team members. With SearchUnify, Idaptive integrated help documentation and elevated the support experience.
- A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article TrailheaDX was the must-attend Salesforce developer event of the year. At TDX20, we virtually brought together developers, architects, admins, partners, and entrepreneurs for an immersive, high-touch experience.
- Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky By Holly Rushton Type Article Since his first exposure to Salesforce in 2014, Salesforce MVP Adam Olshansky has been fueled by a passion for learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities By Holly Rushton Type Article Technology plays a big part at a global organization like Oxfam GB to ensure data protection and compliance. With Odaseva, a data protection app built on the Salesforce Platform, Oxfam GB can stay laser-focused on helping others.