The Partner Navigator program helps you find the right partner for your Salesforce implementation by highlighting the products and industries each partner specializes in, as well as their level of expertise in those areas.
Salesforce evaluates each of its partners based on a variety of factors such as industry expertise, demonstrated Salesforce product knowledge, and record of customer success.
Partners work through various levels of achievement within the Navigator program on their way to achieving Master status; first by becoming certified through the formal Salesforce certification process, and then by submitting customer-surveyed implementation projects, customer stories and references to Salesforce. These steps help them earn the higher levels of designation.
The different tiers of achievement levels are as follows:
Partners that are true masters of a given industry or product and have demonstrated both a track record of deep knowledge and customer success within these types of implementations.
Partners that specialize in one or more areas of a product or industry, and have demonstrated repeated success in those specific areas.
Partners that have achieved multiple certifications for a relevant product.
Partners that achieved at least one certification for a relevant product.
Connect with partners and learn about how they can help you with your Salesforce implementation here.
- The Exchange, Spring 2019 The Exchange, Spring 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article In the Spring '19 issue of The Exchange, you’ll discover how failure manifests in today’s workplaces and how to overcome it. Plus, enjoy pictures from #SalesforceTurns20, how to "Marie Kondo" your Salesforce org, and more!
- Join the #Appy Twitter Chat Join the #Appy Twitter Chat By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us every Wednesday at 11am PT/ 2pm ET as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate, we asked Trailblazers to share their two favorite apps. The results? You could say they were two cool.
- Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Type Article Salesforce AppExchange’s new GM Woodson Martin on his Salesforce journey and the future of marketplaces.
- What is AppExchange? What is AppExchange? By Amanda Nelson Type Article You're on AppExchange, but what is it all about? Here are the answers those commonly-asked questions.