The Partner Navigator program helps you find the right partner for your Salesforce implementation by highlighting the products and industries each partner specializes in, as well as their level of expertise in those areas.
Salesforce evaluates each of its partners based on a variety of factors such as industry expertise, demonstrated Salesforce product knowledge, and record of customer success.
Partners work through various levels of achievement within the Navigator program on their way to achieving Master status; first by becoming certified through the formal Salesforce certification process, and then by submitting customer-surveyed implementation projects, customer stories and references to Salesforce. These steps help them earn the higher levels of designation.
The different tiers of achievement levels are as follows:
Partners that are true masters of a given industry or product and have demonstrated both a track record of deep knowledge and customer success within these types of implementations.
Partners that specialize in one or more areas of a product or industry, and have demonstrated repeated success in those specific areas.
Partners that have achieved multiple certifications for a relevant product.
Partners that achieved at least one certification for a relevant product.
Connect with partners and learn about how they can help you with your Salesforce implementation here.
- 9 Email Deliverability Best Practices 9 Email Deliverability Best Practices Type Article If your emails don’t make it to the inbox, it’s lost time, money, and opportunities.
- AppExchange is Coming to Dreamforce, And We’re Mixing It Up AppExchange is Coming to Dreamforce, And We’re Mixing It Up By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s how you can find your perfect mix of solutions, and how to mix it up with Appy at Dreamforce.
- Meet the AppExchange Street Team at DF19 Meet the AppExchange Street Team at DF19 By Holly Rushton Type Article See who will be helping bring the excitement of AppExchange to attendees at DF19, plus how you keep engaged online.
- Drive Marketing and Sales Alignment in 4 Steps Drive Marketing and Sales Alignment in 4 Steps Type Article Organizations must be prepared to deliver a personalized, targeted, and seamless experience at every stage of the customer journey. To do that, marketing and sales have to come together as one team, aligning on clearly defined goals, strategies, and more.
- TaskRay: Force Marketing Customer Spotlight TaskRay: Force Marketing Customer Spotlight Type Article Using a non-Salesforce native, homegrown workflow management system meant disparate systems and data duplication. Force Marketing sought real-time project transparency to make informed decisions.