Join us as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #Appy on Twitter the first Wednesday of every month at 11am PT to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts, and challenges. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
Next Up: October 6 - Motivation
The next Twitter Chat will come to you live during the first Wednesday of the month at 11am PT/2pm ET. We'll chat about motivation; what keeps you going, what apps help you stay on task, and more.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 30-minute, high-energy chat on Twitter under #Appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month. Here's how to join:
2. @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy and Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on. 3. When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy. And don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too. That's it!
Meet the hosts
...and many more!
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- All Your Questions About AppExchange Chat Answered All Your Questions About AppExchange Chat Answered By Irene Hu Type Article AppExchange Chat lets you have conversations with real, live product experts directly on AppExchange listings. Talk about finding the right solution fast! If you have questions about the best solution for your business, AppExchange Chat is for you.
- Kulturra: Sollis Health Customer Spotlight Kulturra: Sollis Health Customer Spotlight Type Article Sollis Health turns to Kulturra Payment Center to support their growing business and improve office efficiency.
- How Lindus Construction Utilizes AppExchange How Lindus Construction Utilizes AppExchange Type Article But rather than rest on the successes of its past, the team at Lindus is innovating, utilizing Salesforce and apps available on AppExchange to build an even better experience for customers.
- AppExchange's Latest Collection Pages AppExchange's Latest Collection Pages Type Article See the latest curated AppExchange collection pages in one single place to help you find apps and expertise that are right for your business.
- Shift7: Melissa & Doug Customer Spotlight Shift7: Melissa & Doug Customer Spotlight Type Article How toy company Melissa & Doug ensures all customers have a quality customer experience with the help of Shift7 Digital.