Recently, Salesforce introduced Trailblazer.me, your reinvented resume and unified profile. Now, we’re excited to share that Trailblazer.me brings together Trailhead, AppExchange, and the Trailblazer Community for one unified identity and login sign up experience across your Salesforce communities.
With Trailblazer.me on AppExchange, you can easily view the installs and subscriptions that are associated with your Trailblazer.me connected accounts. You can manage your AppExchange notifications, reviews, and comments from Trailblazer.me, which puts all of your account settings in one place.
To access your Trailblazer.me profile (if you haven’t set it up yet, here’s how), click on your avatar in the upper right corner from AppExchange. Here’s a look at your new experience on AppExchange with Trailblazer.me.
Once you’re logged in on AppExchange, easily switch between orgs with the new AppExchange account switcher. This streamlines how you manage installs and subscriptions from multiple orgs, such as production environments and sandboxes. (See figure 2 below.)
With Trailblazer.me, manage all of your account settings from one place, including the notifications that you receive from AppExchange. To update your notification preferences, go to the Email Preferences page on your Trailblazer.me profile.
If you have written a review or commented on a listing logged in with different Salesforce accounts, they will now be associated to your new Trailblazer.me profile. For details, see Merge Trailblazer.me Accounts. The merge process consolidates all your AppExchange reviews and comments on your Trailblazer.me account.
To learn more, for direction on where to go with specific issues.check out Get Started with Trailblazer.me.
- Congratulations to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100 Congratulations to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100 By Woodson Martin Type Article Check out 32 AppExchange partners and Salesforce Ventures portfolio companies from this year's list of leaders.
- 4 Types of Surveys That Help Boost Conversions 4 Types of Surveys That Help Boost Conversions Type Article Customer experiences can make the difference between visitors who leave dissatisfied and customers who come back time and time again. These 4 types of surveys can ensure customers are satisfied.
- Revitalize Teams with These Two Steps Revitalize Teams with These Two Steps Type Article We’ve still got time left in the year to propel ourselves further and produce some positive results. Take the initiative to help boost your business and rejuvenate your company’s goals and missions.
- An Insurance Agency Stays Connected During COVID-19 An Insurance Agency Stays Connected During COVID-19 Type Article For Goosehead Insurance, a nationwide agency serving more than 650 franchise agency partners across 28 states, responding to COVID-19 meant transitioning nearly 2,000 people to remote-working spaces while sustaining their growth trajectory.
- Going From a C# Developer to a Salesforce Developer Going From a C# Developer to a Salesforce Developer Type Article Read the story of a C# developer moving to a different development stack, to further progress his career, and why it was one of the best decisions he's ever made.