Recently, Salesforce introduced Trailblazer.me, your reinvented resume and unified profile. Now, we’re excited to share that Trailblazer.me brings together Trailhead, AppExchange, and the Trailblazer Community for one unified identity and login sign up experience across your Salesforce communities.
With Trailblazer.me on AppExchange, you can easily view the installs and subscriptions that are associated with your Trailblazer.me connected accounts. You can manage your AppExchange notifications, reviews, and comments from Trailblazer.me, which puts all of your account settings in one place.
To access your Trailblazer.me profile (if you haven’t set it up yet, here’s how), click on your avatar in the upper right corner from AppExchange. Here’s a look at your new experience on AppExchange with Trailblazer.me.
Once you’re logged in on AppExchange, easily switch between orgs with the new AppExchange account switcher. This streamlines how you manage installs and subscriptions from multiple orgs, such as production environments and sandboxes. (See figure 2 below.)
With Trailblazer.me, manage all of your account settings from one place, including the notifications that you receive from AppExchange. To update your notification preferences, go to the Email Preferences page on your Trailblazer.me profile.
If you have written a review or commented on a listing logged in with different Salesforce accounts, they will now be associated to your new Trailblazer.me profile. For details, see Merge Trailblazer.me Accounts. The merge process consolidates all your AppExchange reviews and comments on your Trailblazer.me account.
To learn more, for direction on where to go with specific issues.check out Get Started with Trailblazer.me.
- Appreciate Group & Passport KYC Customer Spotlight Appreciate Group & Passport KYC Customer Spotlight Type Article In an effort to streamline onboarding and customer management processes, Appreciate Group leveraged Passport KYC to automate compliance obligations and remove account development barriers.
- Ask an AppExchange Expert, Live Q&A with Leslie Tom Ask an AppExchange Expert, Live Q&A with Leslie Tom By Quinn Knoblock Type Article During this live Q&A, AppExchange’s SVP of Marketing, Leslie Tom, will be available to answer your AppExchange-related questions and share tips and tricks to help you take advantage of the solutions on available on AppExchange.
- Delivering Engagement with a Virtual Program Delivering Engagement with a Virtual Program By Emilie Jessula Type Article The first-ever 100% virtual Salesforce Accelerate program introduced new strategies for driving engagement. Learn some of those in this blog post.
- PROLIFIQ and Immedia Customer Spotlight PROLIFIQ and Immedia Customer Spotlight Type Article Technology specialist company Immedia had limited experience developing relationships at multiple levels, with many enterprise accounts having only one point of contact. With PROLIFIQ, Immedia focused efforts on building relationships at the right levels.
- Creating an AppExchange Strategy Creating an AppExchange Strategy Type Article An AppExchange Strategy helps us get the right apps for the right users while making sure we are being strategic about our choices.