Recently, Salesforce introduced Trailblazer.me, your reinvented resume and unified profile. Now, we’re excited to share that Trailblazer.me brings together Trailhead, AppExchange, and the Trailblazer Community for one unified identity and login sign up experience across your Salesforce communities.
With Trailblazer.me on AppExchange, you can easily view the installs and subscriptions that are associated with your Trailblazer.me connected accounts. You can manage your AppExchange notifications, reviews, and comments from Trailblazer.me, which puts all of your account settings in one place.
To access your Trailblazer.me profile (if you haven’t set it up yet, here’s how), click on your avatar in the upper right corner from AppExchange. Here’s a look at your new experience on AppExchange with Trailblazer.me.
Once you’re logged in on AppExchange, easily switch between orgs with the new AppExchange account switcher. This streamlines how you manage installs and subscriptions from multiple orgs, such as production environments and sandboxes. (See figure 2 below.)
With Trailblazer.me, manage all of your account settings from one place, including the notifications that you receive from AppExchange. To update your notification preferences, go to the Email Preferences page on your Trailblazer.me profile.
If you have written a review or commented on a listing logged in with different Salesforce accounts, they will now be associated to your new Trailblazer.me profile. For details, see Merge Trailblazer.me Accounts. The merge process consolidates all your AppExchange reviews and comments on your Trailblazer.me account.
To learn more, for direction on where to go with specific issues.check out Get Started with Trailblazer.me.
- TaskRay: NuAge Experts Customer Spotlight TaskRay: NuAge Experts Customer Spotlight Type Article Salesforce consulting partner NuAge Experts needed a way to create large volumes of consistently structured projects while also being able to provide immediate feedback to customers. They found the answer with TaskRay.
- 99 Problems, But a Siloed Workflow Ain't One 99 Problems, But a Siloed Workflow Ain't One Type Article Businesses may not even realize silos exist until it’s too late, as they’ve slowly been built up over time due to a lack of alignment and set of core processes. Despite their gradual nature, silos pose a real threat to the health of any organization.
- PDO Program Information PDO Program Information Type Article Learn more about the PDO program and its benefits.
- 20 Trailblazer-Favorite Retail Apps for 2020 20 Trailblazer-Favorite Retail Apps for 2020 By Christine Lee Type Article Get ready to shop ‘til you drop with recommendations for AppExchange apps that solve common challenges in the retail industry.
- 10 Salesforce Automations to Effectively Manage a High-Volume Sales Pipeline 10 Salesforce Automations to Effectively Manage a High-Volume Sales Pipeline Type Article Research shows salespeople spend just one-third of their day actually talking to prospects. Learn about 10 Salesforce automations to help manage a high-volume sales pipeline, boost productivity, and close more deals.