In our Spring ’19 release, we announced a new capability of Lightning Flow that allows businesses to create or install pre-built business processes as flow templates that they can clone and customize. This feature creates another flow solution category in the AppExchange on top of the existing standalone automation elements known as flow actions.
Now, we are happy to announce eight new partner-built flow templates available on the AppExchange. The new templates range from order management to authentication and payment processing, to healthcare taxonomy.
Unlike non-template processes and flows, flow templates can be opened and cloned, allowing you to look under the hood to see how a process is built. You can customize to your needs, without starting from scratch. They give you the edge you need to assemble industry-specific flows on the fly in order to build seamless, guided, and connected experiences. Flow templates help:
- Jumpstart Flow creation: Eliminate blank canvas anxiety when a customer fires up Flow Builder or Process Builder and start with a base to accelerate development
- Access industry best practices: Gain subject matter expertise from the partners behind these templates
- Tailor to specific business needs: Customize the templates to align with your business use case
Check out the eight newest flow templates:
Validate, capture and save your customers' preferred payment methods, in order to start collecting payments automatically.
Add branded, mobile-ready surveys and forms into your flows to fuel your business processes with better data.
Leverages custom Lightning components to facilitate the quick and easy creation of highly configurable questionnaires to internal or external users.
Guide LEX and Communities users through specific steps to update their profiles. Display a user's progress along the way.
View and update specialty names such as 'Family Practitioner' to its related taxonomy codes for customer service and provider directory compliance.
Automate your proposal process into simple screens that gives time back to your sales reps. Breathe new life into the document packages you've had for years.
Create orders from an opportunity or quote. Clone an opportunity with products. Create contracts, and use custom settings in your flows.
Simplify and automate the media campaign management process for publishers and media companies.
Getting started is easy with flow templates. Simply find and install a template from the AppExchange. Open and install into Flow Builder or Process Builder and customize it to your heart's content.
As more and more templates are made available by our partners and by Salesforce Labs, the vision of creating the biggest ecosystem of process automation tools becomes a reality. With it, you can deliver the best digital experience for your users. Check out all of the different flow solutions on AppExchange here.
Are you attending TrailheaDX '19 in San Francisco? Attend our session dedicated to flow templates. You'll hear from experts and partners about jumpstarting your process automation efforts with flow templates.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Find a Consulting Partner With the Expertise You Need Find a Consulting Partner With the Expertise You Need By Jochem Geerdink Type Article
- Kulturra: Sollis Health Customer Spotlight Kulturra: Sollis Health Customer Spotlight Type Article Sollis Health turns to Kulturra Payment Center to support their growing business and improve office efficiency.
- All Your Questions About AppExchange Chat Answered All Your Questions About AppExchange Chat Answered By Irene Hu Type Article AppExchange Chat lets you have conversations with real, live product experts directly on AppExchange listings. Talk about finding the right solution fast! If you have questions about the best solution for your business, AppExchange Chat is for you.
- How Lindus Construction Utilizes AppExchange How Lindus Construction Utilizes AppExchange Type Article But rather than rest on the successes of its past, the team at Lindus is innovating, utilizing Salesforce and apps available on AppExchange to build an even better experience for customers.