In our Spring ’19 release, we announced a new capability of Lightning Flow that allows businesses to create or install pre-built business processes as flow templates that they can clone and customize. This feature creates another flow solution category in the AppExchange on top of the existing standalone automation elements known as flow actions.
Now, we are happy to announce eight new partner-built flow templates available on the AppExchange. The new templates range from order management to authentication and payment processing, to healthcare taxonomy.
Unlike non-template processes and flows, flow templates can be opened and cloned, allowing you to look under the hood to see how a process is built. You can customize to your needs, without starting from scratch. They give you the edge you need to assemble industry-specific flows on the fly in order to build seamless, guided, and connected experiences. Flow templates help:
- Jumpstart Flow creation: Eliminate blank canvas anxiety when a customer fires up Flow Builder or Process Builder and start with a base to accelerate development
- Access industry best practices: Gain subject matter expertise from the partners behind these templates
- Tailor to specific business needs: Customize the templates to align with your business use case
Check out the eight newest flow templates:
Validate, capture and save your customers' preferred payment methods, in order to start collecting payments automatically.
Add branded, mobile-ready surveys and forms into your flows to fuel your business processes with better data.
Leverages custom Lightning components to facilitate the quick and easy creation of highly configurable questionnaires to internal or external users.
Guide LEX and Communities users through specific steps to update their profiles. Display a user's progress along the way.
View and update specialty names such as 'Family Practitioner' to its related taxonomy codes for customer service and provider directory compliance.
Automate your proposal process into simple screens that gives time back to your sales reps. Breathe new life into the document packages you've had for years.
Create orders from an opportunity or quote. Clone an opportunity with products. Create contracts, and use custom settings in your flows.
Simplify and automate the media campaign management process for publishers and media companies.
Getting started is easy with flow templates. Simply find and install a template from the AppExchange. Open and install into Flow Builder or Process Builder and customize it to your heart's content.
As more and more templates are made available by our partners and by Salesforce Labs, the vision of creating the biggest ecosystem of process automation tools becomes a reality. With it, you can deliver the best digital experience for your users. Check out all of the different flow solutions on AppExchange here.
Are you attending TrailheaDX '19 in San Francisco? Attend our session dedicated to flow templates. You'll hear from experts and partners about jumpstarting your process automation efforts with flow templates.
- Proximity Insight: MCM Worldwide Customer Spotlight Proximity Insight: MCM Worldwide Customer Spotlight Type Article MCM Worldwide achieves a 50% email open rate with Proximity Insight.
- The Experience Mandate: Going Beyond Acceptable to Exceptional The Experience Mandate: Going Beyond Acceptable to Exceptional Type Article Lindsay Moore, VP Alliances & Strategy at Zmags, discusses how retailers can great rich, digital experiences to extend beyond the store.
- How Clienteling Can Lead to Sales Lift How Clienteling Can Lead to Sales Lift Type Article Proximity Insight CEO Cathy McCabe discusses how clienteling complements and augments marketing automation, ecommerce, and service channels.
- AppExchange at Connections: What You Need to Know AppExchange at Connections: What You Need to Know By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Here's all the details for this exciting event.
- TaskRay: Coastal Cloud Customer Spotlight TaskRay: Coastal Cloud Customer Spotlight Type Article Coastal Cloud sees an 89% increase in project implementation with TaskRay.