In our Spring ’19 release, we announced a new capability of Lightning Flow that allows businesses to create or install pre-built business processes as flow templates that they can clone and customize. This feature creates another flow solution category in the AppExchange on top of the existing standalone automation elements known as flow actions.
Now, we are happy to announce eight new partner-built flow templates available on the AppExchange. The new templates range from order management to authentication and payment processing, to healthcare taxonomy.
Unlike non-template processes and flows, flow templates can be opened and cloned, allowing you to look under the hood to see how a process is built. You can customize to your needs, without starting from scratch. They give you the edge you need to assemble industry-specific flows on the fly in order to build seamless, guided, and connected experiences. Flow templates help:
- Jumpstart Flow creation: Eliminate blank canvas anxiety when a customer fires up Flow Builder or Process Builder and start with a base to accelerate development
- Access industry best practices: Gain subject matter expertise from the partners behind these templates
- Tailor to specific business needs: Customize the templates to align with your business use case
Check out the eight newest flow templates:
Validate, capture and save your customers' preferred payment methods, in order to start collecting payments automatically.
Add branded, mobile-ready surveys and forms into your flows to fuel your business processes with better data.
Leverages custom Lightning components to facilitate the quick and easy creation of highly configurable questionnaires to internal or external users.
Guide LEX and Communities users through specific steps to update their profiles. Display a user's progress along the way.
View and update specialty names such as 'Family Practitioner' to its related taxonomy codes for customer service and provider directory compliance.
Automate your proposal process into simple screens that gives time back to your sales reps. Breathe new life into the document packages you've had for years.
Create orders from an opportunity or quote. Clone an opportunity with products. Create contracts, and use custom settings in your flows.
Simplify and automate the media campaign management process for publishers and media companies.
Getting started is easy with flow templates. Simply find and install a template from the AppExchange. Open and install into Flow Builder or Process Builder and customize it to your heart's content.
As more and more templates are made available by our partners and by Salesforce Labs, the vision of creating the biggest ecosystem of process automation tools becomes a reality. With it, you can deliver the best digital experience for your users. Check out all of the different flow solutions on AppExchange here.
Are you attending TrailheaDX '19 in San Francisco? Attend our session dedicated to flow templates. You'll hear from experts and partners about jumpstarting your process automation efforts with flow templates.
- How Personalized Experiences Lead to Repeat Customers How Personalized Experiences Lead to Repeat Customers Type Article Yara Lutz, SVP, CRM at Merkle, discusses how, as the market shifts, there is no longer a debate on “if” we want to deliver personalized customer experiences — it's on “how” best to deliver them.
- Salesforce EMEA Exec Works to Increase Inclusion Salesforce EMEA Exec Works to Increase Inclusion Type Article Salesforce exec Leon Mangan champions recruitment, accessibility, and equality for people with disabilities.
- 5 Reasons Your ABM Needs AI 5 Reasons Your ABM Needs AI Type Article AI can help streamline your communications with prospects and customers to ultimately close more sales and reduce churn. CMFocus's Girish Balakrishnan covers 3 ways AI can improve your sales and marketing processes to provide a better overall experience.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner John Garvens of Emelar Consulting Group Meet Trailblazing Partner John Garvens of Emelar Consulting Group By Holly Rushton Type Article Once an aspiring professional musician, John Garvens's journey has been anything if not out-of-the-ordinary. Read more about this Trailblazer's path to the Salesforce community in this interview.
- 5 Apps Every Mobile Growth Marketer Needs 5 Apps Every Mobile Growth Marketer Needs Type Article Adi Erel of Neura shares her list of 5 must-have apps to help mobile growth marketers.