You can extend the power of Lightning Flow's no-code process automation with flow templates. These partner-built flow templates are available on the AppExchange and solutions range from order management to authentication and payment processing, to healthcare taxonomy.Unlike non-template processes and flows, flow templates can be opened and cloned, allowing you to look under the hood to see how a process is built. You can customize to your needs, without starting from scratch. They give you the edge you need to assemble industry-specific flows on the fly in order to build seamless, guided, and connected experiences. Flow templates help:
- Jumpstart Flow creation: Eliminate blank canvas anxiety when a customer fires up Flow Builder or Process Builder and start with a base to accelerate development
- Access industry best practices: Gain subject matter expertise from the partners behind these templates
- Tailor to specific business needs: Customize the templates to align with your business use case
Check out these eight great flow templates:
This out-of-the-box component only requires your test or live secret key from Stripe to configure, though you may wish to prepopulate some payment fields in a flow.
Add branded, mobile-ready surveys and forms into your flows to fuel your business processes with better data.
Leverages custom Lightning components to facilitate the quick and easy creation of highly configurable questionnaires to internal or external users.
Guide LEX and Communities users through specific steps to update their profiles. Display a user's progress along the way.
Plan your travel arrangements better and check the weather at events through a click on a button. Check the weather as much as three days in advance.
Automate your proposal process into simple screens that gives time back to your sales reps. Breathe new life into the document packages you've had for years.
Enhanced rich, automated, guided, user experience. Streamlined claims Management Process to Increase agent productivity and customer satisfaction.
Keep your calendar and contacts in sync: automatically syncs calendar events and contacts to the native calendar and address book apps on iOS and Android devices.
Getting started is easy with flow templates. Simply find and install a template from the AppExchange. Open and install into Flow Builder or Process Builder and customize it to your heart's content.
As more and more templates are made available by our partners and by Salesforce Labs, the vision of creating the biggest ecosystem of process automation tools becomes a reality. With it, you can deliver the best digital experience for your users. Check out all of the different flow solutions on AppExchange here.
Deliver success now with Salesforce Customer 360 and AppExchange. Get started by seeing how you can lower costs, increase productivity, and drive efficient growth.
- Slack+ Salesforce = More Productivity Slack+ Salesforce = More Productivity Type Article Slack and Salesforce integration is great for organizations that are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency, produce tangible results and drive their businesses forward.
- How to Use AI to Improve Your Sales Efficiency How to Use AI to Improve Your Sales Efficiency Type Article If you're looking for ways to use AI to improve your sales efficiency, here are some concrete ways to start using it, including how to improve workflows.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Matlock Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Your 2022 AppExchange Year in Review Your 2022 AppExchange Year in Review By Amanda Matlock Type Article 2022 was a big one for AppExchange and our community. Here’s the cream of the crop when it comes to content the team shared last year.