In the world of healthcare and life sciences, there are mountains of patient data. This opens up a mountainous amount of opportunities, because this data ca be connected to transform patient care. Based on the new Healthcare and Life Sciences App Guide, here's a rundown of AppExchange apps that will connect conversations, devices, processes, services, and patient healthcare data in a whole new way.
A common customer pain point in healthcare and life sciences is increasing awareness and driving smarter patient and member acquisition. Pulled from this app guide, here's a look at nine apps that can help; using AI and the latest technology to deliver information where and when you need it, resulting in a better experience for everyone.
1. Vlocity Health
“Vlocity's speed and ease of development let us bring to market new applications and products quicker and adapt to the market faster.” - Nathan Garza
2. Fonteva Membership
“Fonteva is a great way to build relationships with partners, get in touch with them in real time, and close the gap between them and organizations.” - Yvonne Pearson
3. DocuSign for Salesforce
“DocuSign is the only way to collect signatures. Gone are the days of waiting by the fax machine to close deals.” -Timothy McCarthy
4. Conga Contracts
“Conga Contracts adds visibility and control to our contract process, replacing frustrating email threads and preventing the use of outdated documents.” - Pamela McMillan
5. Aktana Decision Support for Sales Cloud
Aktana delivers data-driven insights to sales and marketing reps in their CRM, allowing coordination around the customer experience and alignment on strategy.
6. Axtria SalesIQ
Axtria SalesIQ offers high-impact sales planning and operations, enabling insight-driven territory alignment, call planning, and incentive compensation.
7. Evariant Patients for Life Platform
Evariant delivers actionable intelligence, enabling healthcare providers to drive service, extend patient value, and boost provider network utilization and planning.
8. Icertis Contract Management
“Icertis streamlines the contract process with sophisticated approval routing and tracking, efficient version control, and robust search.” - Mary Dubois
9. Veeva CRM
Veeva is used by pharma, biotech, and animal and consumer health companies, with PDMA sample management, closed-loop account planning, and formulary management.
For even more apps, check out the Healthcare and Life Sciences App Guide, and the Healthcare & Life Sciences collection on AppExchange.
- Our Favorite Trailblazers: Spotlight on Corey Snow Our Favorite Trailblazers: Spotlight on Corey Snow By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Learn about Corey Snow, Solution Architect at Harvard University.
- Accelerate Your Path to Automation with Einstein Bots and RPA Accelerate Your Path to Automation with Einstein Bots and RPA Type Article Learn more about how to accelerate your path to automation with these new solutions for service.
- The Different AppExchange Solutions, Defined The Different AppExchange Solutions, Defined By Amanda Nelson Type Article What's the difference between a Bolt and a Component? We answer these questions and more by defining all of the different types of solutions on AppExchange.
- Appy News: New Additions Come to AppExchange Appy News: New Additions Come to AppExchange By Amanda Nelson Type Article AppExchange is expanding, by introducing new partner and employee-built solutions for commerce, sales, service and marketing.
- 14 Must-See Dreamforce Sessions About Free Apps 14 Must-See Dreamforce Sessions About Free Apps Type Article We are excited to share 14 must-attend Dreamforce session all about Salesforce Labs solutions, which are free, open source, and built by Salesforce employees.