Salesforce Admin, Sandi Nuss Zellner, discusses one of her favorite apps during Salesforce World Tour New York.
Understanding customer perceptions is crucial, no matter your role or department. That’s because successful organizations put the customer at the center of everything they do, so success relies on those happy people buying your product.
What’s one simple way to gauge what your customers are thinking and feeling? Ask them. Surveys make it simple for you to collect this customer experience data, while also making it easy for customers to give it to you straight.
Even more, there are many AppExchange apps for feedback surveys, making it easy to build, launch and gather customer experience results all in Salesforce. Here’s a look at 12 of these survey tools and solutions. For more, check out the Apps for Surveys collection page.
Build beautiful, mobile-friendly surveys, and automatically send surveys after every customer interaction. Sync real-time response data into Salesforce with this highly-rated CSAT, NPS survey solution according to AppExchange ratings and Salesforce Solution Engineers.
Build powerful, mobile-friendly surveys with Formstack's 100% native form builder for Salesforce. With no connectors or integrations needed, you’ll easily capture data in any object, process payment, and more.
Create, send, and capture customer feedback natively in Salesforce with this free app from Salesforce Labs. Labs apps are unmanaged packages built by Salesforce employees.
Improve retention, up-sells and customer experience with this simple survey app. With two-way integration, you’ll enrich records with Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Customer Effort Score (CES), and Voice of Customer feedback. It even triggers surveys based on events in Salesforce.
SurveyMonkey’s Salesforce integration makes it easy to automate customer feedback collection and follow up. Send surveys directly from Salesforce, sync responses to any object, analyze responses, and take action in real time all within Salesforce.
Clicktools enables you to collect, centralize, and act on feedback using surveys, call scripts, and web forms integrated with Salesforce.
Inquisium’s enterprise survey platform delivers reliable insights for smart decision making. Compose 100% of your survey without workflows or coding. In minutes, build and deploy complex feedback programs.
Capture customer sentiment in real-time! Simple Survey for Salesforce makes it effortless for people to provide you with feedback on their experience with your services and products.
Automate customer touch points and surveys based on workflow rules with Qualtrics. Collect data, and map responses back to any object or field in Salesforce. Plus, create engaging surveys to send to leads, contacts, and campaign members.
With streamlined visual editing and publishing, anyone in your organization can easily create and manage complex forms in Salesforce with FormAssembly.
Build web and mobile forms to automate workflows, increase productivity and optimize internal processes. Mobile and offline forms help optimize field work from sales to engineering. Dynamic prefill enables automatic imports of data from Salesforce.
With over 2.5 million users across 40 countries, QuestionPro provides online survey software to generate the insights you need to make better business decisions.
Understand your customers better than ever before with AppExchange apps for surveys. Get these apps and more on the Apps for Surveys collection page.
- 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation Type Article Phill Brougham, DigitalGenius Product Marketing Manager, shares five learnings on the next iterations in how human and machine work best together.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Ian Kahn of PwC Meet Trailblazing Partner Ian Kahn of PwC By Amanda Nelson Type Article Meet Ian Kahn, a partner at PWC. Ian is not only very involved in Salesforce, but he helped start a Salesforce practice at PwC, while still spending time helping others. Learn more about him in this interview.
- DemandFarm: Bullock and Company Customer Spotlight DemandFarm: Bullock and Company Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how the Bullock and Company builds relationships with DemandFarm.
- 16 Popular Document Management Solutions 16 Popular Document Management Solutions By Amanda Nelson Type Article There are many AppExchange apps for document generation and management, making it easy to create and process docs all in Salesforce. Here’s a look at 16 of these solutions.
- Salesforce Project Rates: Client and Consultant Salesforce Project Rates: Client and Consultant Type Article Brad Struss, founder and CEO of Bigger Boat Consulting, discusses ways to improve the pricing model for Salesforce projects so it benefits both the client and the consultant.