You may be hunting around AppExchange seeking the right app to extend Salesforce, or solve that nagging challenge. But did you know AppExchange isn’t just apps? It’s an ecosystem of 5,000 ready-to-install solutions including apps, components, Bolt solutions, Lightning data and Flow solutions. All solutions are prescreened by Salesforce to reduce risk so you and your teams can start using it faster. In addition, AppExchange gives you access to 70K+ peer reviews and lets you tap into our partners’ industry expertise that they are sharing through the Salesforce platform. To date, customers have installed over six million solutions.
There are tons of ready to install, no code and low code solutions that live on AppExchange. Apps, components, Bolt solutions, Lightning data and Flow solutions are all available, so let’s look at these in more detail.
These are ready-to-install third party applications build by partners and Salesforce employees. You'll increase productivity and growth through a proven ecosystem of pre-integrated apps with millions of installs and customer reviews. Even better, many AppExchange are free. To find free apps, go to the All Apps page and sort by "Free" using the filters on the left menu. Or you can use the "All Apps" menu to access the Free Apps collection. Speaking of free, take a look at Salesforce Labs apps, developed by Salesforce employees. Just look for that fun little beaker logo. Visit the Salesforce Labs collection and meet our Salesforce Labs Evangelist.
"This app enabled us to get a 'host' of dashboards up quickly. We are short on Salesforce reporting experience so being able to customize these reports and dashboards saved a lot of time. Now we have a quick and easy view into what's going on in our business. Many thanks to those who took the time to develop and share these!" - Elizabeth Jones's AppExchange review of AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service
Components are building blocks to create your own apps and custom pages in Lightning with clicks, not code. Components are responsive, reusable, and work in Lightning App Builder with drag and drop. They contain all of the code they need to run, so you can reuse them in other apps and pages. With an out-of-the-box set of components built by Salesforce employees (known as Salesforce Labs), build your own custom components for unique uses. You can also find a powerful array of components built by Salesforce partners.
"The Lightning Component is easy to use. Pop it into any Lightning page, plug-in your Player ID and you're good to go." - Jeroen Burgers's AppExchange review of Vidyard
Bolts are pre-built templates for Salesforce Communities, enabling you to deploy industry solutions and communities faster. Bolt solutions are built by an ecosystem of partners, and contain industry process flows, apps, Lightning components, and Communities, all integrated seamlessly with the Salesforce platform.
"Whether integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud or another ticketing system, Cadalys Concierge offers closed-loop issue resolution in an elegant, user-friendly package that's a snap to use. And the Lightning Bolt version makes it even easier to build once and distribute to other implementations!" - Dave Brooks's AppExchange review of Cadalys Concierge™ Lightning Bolt
Lightning Data is pre-integrated data solutions with real-time updates. Find the right data and connect it to your org with data enrichment, in order to supercharge your sales and marketing efforts. These solutions are approved and scalable, so explore our community of data providers and install in trial mode for a free assessment. Fuel your business with the right data.
"Once we were able to use their match tool to append DUNS numbers to our accounts, we were able to bring in valuable data in to our account records such as SIC and NIACS codes. This was a key component in segmenting and analyzing our customer base...It's also nice knowing that it was all done correctly using the software and has eliminated the chances of human error. Their support team has been great as well, helping us through every step of the installation. Bottom line, it's worth the buy." - James Lines's AppExchange review of D&B Optimizer
Flow solutions include a growing collection of partner-built integrations. Flow solutions simplify the flow building process by making it easier to create flows that connect with and perform actions on third-party systems without requiring additional integration or code. Examples of available Flow solutions include accepting a credit card payment, conducting a credit check, checking the weather forecast, and adding a video player. Flows work in Cloud Flow Designer. They give you the edge you need to assemble industry-specific flows on the fly in order to build seamless, guided, and connected experiences.
"I have been a Chargent user for over 6 years. This Flow module with Lightning integration allows me to configure and build elegant solutions to streamline payment processing in a snap, leveraging the power of Flows and components. Excellent work as always!" - Jim Thompson's AppExchange review of Chargant
In addition to the many solutions at your fingertips on AppExchange, you have access to over 1,000 consultants, which include certified consultants offering strategic guidance, deep technical skills, and relevant expertise to help you transform your business. Salesforce consultants are companies that are authorized by Salesforce to develop and deliver custom solutions, project implementations, integrations, migrations and more.
"The Deloitte team helped us to deliver faster than expected. Their team adds value on our projects by identifying the best way to use a solution, proposing best practices and functionalities." - Romain Montillet's AppExchange review of Deloitte Digital
Check out all of these solutions right here on AppExchange.
- Get These Fun Appy Phone Wallpapers from Salesforce AppExchange Get These Fun Appy Phone Wallpapers from Salesforce AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Get the #appy-est phone background ever. Save these images to your phone and take Appy on the go.
- Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s a look at some of the Trailhead modules including AppExchange, and the solutions you can install for each one. Get started on the path to badges, points, and Ranger status today.
- Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Type Article Angel Leon, Head of Operations and Product at Health Hero, discusses five ways companies can disrupt health engagement.
- Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps By Holly Rushton Type Article Celebrate our seven million installs milestone with these seven AppExchange solutions you might be looking for to solve a challenge.
- 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses By Holly Rushton Type Article At TDX ‘19, we asked attendees, “What solution would you like to see on AppExchange?” and the response was positively amazing, as event attendees feverishly wrote their answers on notecards. Appy’s Brainstorm Board was completely covered, top to bottom, e