Introducing AppExchange Chat! With AppExchange Chat, you can have live conversations with partner experts directly on AppExchange listings. Get the information that you need to find the right app or expert for your business — all without ever leaving AppExchange.
How can AppExchange Chat help me?
AppExchange Chat helps you make decisions faster by giving you easy access to the information that you need. No emails, no phone tag — just real-time answers directly from the folks who know their apps the best.
How does AppExchange Chat work?
If you’ve used instant messaging with family or friends, you’ll be right at home with AppExchange Chat.
Here’s how it works:
- Find an AppExchange Chat-enabled listing that aligns with your business needs.
- At the bottom right of the listing, click the chat icon.
- In the window that appears, click the button to start a chat.
- That’s it! AppExchange Chat will connect you with a partner expert. If the partner is away, you’ll have a chance to schedule a live meeting at a time that works best for you.
Tip: Do you prefer voice calls over chat? No problem! While chatting with a partner, click the telephone icon at the top of the chat window to continue the conversation using a voice over internet protocol (VoIP) connection.
How do I know if AppExchange Chat is available on a listing?
If you’re browsing search results or the home page, look for a chat icon. The icon indicates that AppExchange Chat is available and there’s a partner expert ready to answer your questions.
You can also browse our collection of listings that offer AppExchange Chat. We add new listings to the collection frequently, so be sure to bookmark it.
Who am I talking to when I have a conversation with AppExchange Chat?
During business hours, you’re talking to a live partner expert. If it’s after-hours or the partner is away, you’ll be assisted by a friendly chatbot. The chatbot can answer many common questions and help you schedule a live meeting with a partner.
Do I need to log in to AppExchange to use AppExchange Chat?
No, you can use AppExchange Chat without logging in.
I’m ready to try AppExchange Chat. What should I do next?
Just click over to the AppExchange Chat collection. We’ve gathered all the participating listings in one place. After you find an app that interests you, click the chat icon to connect with a partner expert.
I just tried AppExchange Chat. How can I share my feedback?
I’m a Salesforce partner. How do I add AppExchange Chat to my listing?
Thanks for your interest! Head to the AppExchange Chat page on the Salesforce Partner Community to learn more about adding chat to your listing.
- Cadence Bank: RevCult Customer Spotlight Cadence Bank: RevCult Customer Spotlight Type Article When Cadence Bank realized it needed to modernize its client digital experience during COVID-19, integrating the RevCult Cloud Security app with Salesforce became an easy decision.
- Questions for Salesforce Partners, From Customers Questions for Salesforce Partners, From Customers Type Article Here are Salesforce customers' burning questions for partners, and how AppExchange Chat can help answer them.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Eligibility Checker: MIMIT Healthcare Spotlight Eligibility Checker: MIMIT Healthcare Spotlight Type Article When MIMIT Healthcare realized they needed a quick way to verify medical insurance, turning to AppExchange was the healthcare companies next step.
- AppExchange Apps to Help You Back up Data AppExchange Apps to Help You Back up Data Type Article Let’s take a look at six apps available on AppExchange that could help back up and recover data in Salesforce