We’re thrilled to introduce a whole new sleek, smart, and dynamic AppExchange homepage. The new homepage combines intelligence and intuitive design to help you find the right apps and experts, faster than ever before. Join us for a quick tour of what’s new and changed in your homepage experience.
Explore Efficiently with a Simpler, More Intuitive Design
The new homepage introduces a streamlined look-and-feel that puts the focus on the details you care about. Imagine that you come to AppExchange looking for Human Resources apps. Now, you’ll find those apps, along with other popular categories, in the Top Categories area – no scrolling required. Elsewhere on the homepage, you’ll notice a sleeker, simpler design and more whitespace, so it’s easier to see distinct app sections as you browse.
Discover Relevant Apps Faster with Personalized Recommendations
Every Trailblazer’s job is unique, and now every homepage experience is, too. Personalized recommendations show you the apps that are popular with Trailblazers in your job role, industry, and Salesforce products. We also show recommendations based on your past searches and recently viewed listings, as well as a curated selection of free apps suited for you. To see your recommendations, start by signing up for a Trailblazer.me account. Trailblazer.me (also know as Trailblazer ID) is your single identity for logging in to and interacting with sites across Salesforce. If you already have a Trailblazer.me account, check your profile and make sure it’s up-to-date. The next time that you visit AppExchange, all you need to do is log in and begin exploring your personalized homepage.
Qualify Apps Faster
In addition to all the amazing personalized discovery and the whole new design that comes with your new homepage experience, it’s also faster for you to qualify apps at a glance. Listings summaries on the homepage have a whole new look-and-feel, greater context, and are digestible so you can optimize your discovery. They also now have key listing indicators, by use-case and more, and an icon for listings where you can live chat with a partner. All of this makes it easier and faster for customers to make the best decision for their business.
Find Inspiration with Customer Stories
AppExchange is more than a marketplace. It’s a community. That’s the idea behind Customer Stories, the new homepage section dedicated to Trailblazers. Customer stories are perfect if you’re looking for inspiration, or if you want to see how your peers are solving business challenges with apps. We add new stories monthly, so there’s always something new to explore.
We’re excited to hear what you think about the new homepage experience! Please share your feedback with us by filling out the feedback form today.
- Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Type Article Environmental, social, and governance risks are changing how businesses operate. Prompted by customers, investors, and regulators - business managers need ways to identify and address ESG risks in their offerings, operations, and supply chains.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Type Article Slack and Salesforce integration is great for organizations that are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency, produce tangible results and drive their businesses forward.
- How to Use AI to Improve Your Sales Efficiency How to Use AI to Improve Your Sales Efficiency Type Article If you're looking for ways to use AI to improve your sales efficiency, here are some concrete ways to start using it, including how to improve workflows.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Matlock Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.