At Dreamforce, Salesforce unveiled Salesforce Genie, a real-time data platform that powers the entire Salesforce Customer 360. Genie enables companies to turn data into customer magic, delivering seamless, highly personalized, adaptive experiences across sales, service, marketing, and commerce, and meet changing customer needs and information in real time.
Because Genie is built using the Salesforce metadata model, everything in the customer graph is visible and actionable across the entire Customer 360, including AppExchange, and customer apps.
The new Genie Collection features 18 Genie partners with apps and experts that help companies automate relevant advertising, enrich customer profiles, and extend the power of real-time data with Salesforce. Here’s a deeper dive into these partners:
Data Activation Apps
The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk helps utilize your Salesforce CDP (Customer Data Platform) for targeting and measurement. This platform integration also converts CRM data to unified ID 2.0’s for activation in The Trade Desk to seamlessly target, scale, and measure audiences with a privacy-centric workflow.
By connecting your Salesforce CDP segment to Criteo, you can re-engage existing customers with hyper-relevant ads that promote product discovery. This app also offers flexible targeting, allowing you to build audiences from commerce data sets, from your own prospect lists, or Salesforce CDP segments.
LiveRamp Distribution helps enable brands to create personalized experiences for their customers, enhancing the reach and accuracy of your marketing programs by connecting and distributing audiences to their expansive network of more than 500 platforms and partners.
Nine Audience Activation
Nine Audience Activation allows Australian advertisers to target audiences across 9Now, Australia's leading live streaming platform, giving advertisers new capabilities to target or suppress customers across the largest screen in the home, your TV.
Data Enrichment Apps
CDP Identity Essentials
CDP Identity Essentials helps your business learn more about your customers as they take actions to better understand their changing needs and intentions. This app also connects your customers’ devices to enrich customer profiles with industry-specific attributes.
Acxiom Data Enhancement for CDP
Acxiom data delivers accurate and powerful third-party descriptive and touch point data to nearly all addressable U.S. consumers. This app also provides comprehensive insights with more than 1,500 attributes for American citizens and households.
Unified Identity for Salesforce CDP improves omnichannel customer data quality to help brands deliver more effective advertising across channels. This app also allows you to add badges through logging a case in the future, enrich records with contact points, and more.
Identity Enrichment by LiveIntent
Integrate the Identity Enrichment solution powered by LiveIntent’s Identity Graph to cleanse, append, and enrich your customer data directly into Salesforce Marketing Cloud CDP. This app gathers insights about customers to help you make informed business decisions.
Resolve Connector for CDP
The Resolve Connector for CDP integrates with Salesforce, enriching profile data and boosting activation through Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This app also helps you with enhanced analytics, propensity modeling, and deeper insights into your customers' journey.
Data Strategy Experts
Driven by the power of customer data, Accenture and Salesforce reimagine human experiences that reignite growth and accelerate the path to value.
Deloitte Digital uses creativity, technology, data-driven insights, and the power of partnership to help you transform impersonal transactions into trusted relationships.
Combining the latest Salesforce technology with our people-centric, business-led approach, we’re helping the world get back to business. A fully connected, ever-changing future is waiting.
At Slalom, we pride ourselves on helping people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows. We are honored to be recognized with five total Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Publicis Sapient is a global leader in digital transformation; helping enterprises deliver a connected customer experience through services including strategy, design, implementation and operations.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
Cognizant is a leading end-to-end provider of Salesforce services, including design, consulting, implementation and support. They help clients discover emotional connections to their customers, innovate and fulfill their brand promise.
dentsu helps customers achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Their teams of optimists, entrepreneurs, and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value.
WPP believes the power of creativity can drive better futures for our people, planet, clients and communities. Together with Salesforce, they drive sustainable growth through an integrated offering of strategy, design, experience, communications and technology.
Want to get started? Check out the new Genie Collection on AppExchange today.
- Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Type Article Sales enablement isn’t just about employee onboarding, training, or content. When done right, it also reduces churn and drives revenue. But how do you make it work — and convince senior management of the value of sales enablement along the way?
- Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article TThis month we got a closer look at how data will only be valuable if it is of high quality, discovered how a warehouse management system can be used to delight your customers, and took a deep dive into how ESG risks are changing operations.
- Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Type Article Environmental, social, and governance risks are changing how businesses operate. Prompted by customers, investors, and regulators - business managers need ways to identify and address ESG risks in their offerings, operations, and supply chains.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Type Article Slack and Salesforce integration is great for organizations that are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency, produce tangible results and drive their businesses forward.