Last year, to help you more easily try, find, and buy the right apps and experts to extend Commerce Cloud, we announced the migration of all apps and experts from the LINK (B2C Commerce) marketplace to AppExchange.
Today, this migration is complete with hundreds of new partner apps and experts now live on AppExchange. That means you have more apps and experts than ever before to help you extend and get the most out of Commerce Cloud. To find new Commerce partner apps, head to the Commerce Collection or type 'B2C Commerce' into the AppExchange search.
As we celebrate the completed B2C Commerce migration, we’ve gathered a few stories from customers who are seeing great success with these apps and experts. We hope their stories inspire you to create even more powerful and personalized eCommerce experiences with the help of partner apps and experts on AppExchange.
Check out our FAQ here.
MillerKnoll Increases Order Value by Designing Connected Customer Experiences
When furniture company MillerKnoll wanted to wow customers with an attractive and smooth online shopping experience, they turned to partner expert Capgemini and several partner apps. Today, with Klarna and Affirm, they’re enhancing the eCommerce customer experience with automated chat and payment solutions. Avalara also helps them stay tax compliant and reduce risk with accurate sales and use tax determination on every transaction. In addition, 6sense provides sales intelligence and media targeting for social and display networks and Bynder’s DAM system helps to manage their eCommerce product imagery.
Together, these partner apps and experts have helped enhance the MillerKnoll ecosystem, resulting in: 100,000 online chats in one year, a 10 percent conversion rate, and a 50 percent increase in order value.
Crocs Streamlines Operations & Reduces Costs
Crocs was able to scale its business and reach customers more efficiently with AppExchange partner apps. Adyen allows them to streamline operations, reduce costs, and increase authorizations with the consolidation of its global payments operations. In addition, they installed Magic Mover to help them transform notes and attachments to a new format for cases. Conga Grid is also used in EMEA and frees up internal resources so they can focus on other goals.
Shoe Carnival Increases Customer Safety & Automates Processes
When Shoe Carnival wanted to increase customer safety and automate online orders, they leveraged several partner apps. By installing Forter's Fraud Prevention app, they safely raised approval rates by over 250 bps while reducing fraud by 75 percent. In addition, Think LP provides the shoe retailer with an automation platform for loss prevention and Bringg expands store fulfillment options with speedy, same-day delivery from brick-and-mortar stores.
Conair Enhances Customer Service & Strengthens Operations
Health and beauty corporation Conair kickstarted their B2C eCommerce in 2020 and has been enhancing the customer experience with Commerce Cloud and AppExchange apps ever since. After finding Avalara, they were able to reduce risk with accurate sales and use tax determinations. Conair also turned to Riskonnect to gain supply chain transparency and is looking to Attentive to enhance the customer experience through SMS marketing that is integrated with Salesforce.
Want to get started creating a better eCommerce experience for your customers? Check out all of our eCommerce apps and experts on AppExchange today! Have questions about the expanded commerce ecosystem? Visit our FAQ page to learn more.
Most Recent Articles
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Backing Up Data Is More Important Than Ever: These AppExchange Apps Can Help Backing Up Data Is More Important Than Ever: These AppExchange Apps Can Help Type Article Backup apps help keep Salesforce free of unwanted data, reuse data that are already stored, recover deleted data, and optimize security. With apps available on AppExchange, organizations can rely on their stored information at all times.
- 7 Tips to Find the Right Partner Expertise for Your Business 7 Tips to Find the Right Partner Expertise for Your Business By Amanda Matlock Type Article Don’t get overwhelmed when considering how to choose the right partner app or experts for your unique organizational challenge or goal, this blog can help you extend the power of Salesforce today!
- Salesforce and Accenture Collaborate to Harness the Transformative Power of AI Salesforce and Accenture Collaborate to Harness the Transformative Power of AI Type Article
- 7 AppExchange Apps to Help You Connect and Activate Your Data 7 AppExchange Apps to Help You Connect and Activate Your Data By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Customer data is more abundant than ever – but having access to the right data isn’t always easy. Here's how you can ensure your data is connected, accurate, and protected in a way that you can act on it to build exceptional customer experiences.