Starting at $29.95 USD per company per month $29.95 monthly / $299.95 yearly 30 day money back guarantee
Integrate your Formsite form with your Salesforce account. Formsite can interact with any available Salesforce object -- even custom objects fields.
Terms & Conditions
Limitation of Liability. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY ARISING FROM YOUR USE, REGISTRATION TO USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. Illegal Activity. You expressly agree not to use Formsite in a manner that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation. You acknowledge that prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, use of Formsite to invade the privacy of third parties, impersonation of Formsite personnel or other parties or entities, or transmitting abusive, profane, libelous, slanderous, threatening or other harassing material.
2. "Spamming". You expressly agree not to use Formsite in connection with the sending of the same or substantially similar unsolicited electronic mail messages, whether commercial or not, to a large number of recipients. You agree not to send unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of Formsite or results in the use of Formsite resources.
3. Disruption. You expressly agree not to interfere with or disrupt Formsite or networks connected to Formsite, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Formsite.
4. Insecure collection/retrieval of sensitive data. You expressly agree not use Formsite to collect or retrieve sensitive information including, but not limited to, credit card numbers and social security numbers, without using the features Formsite offers to transmit data via a secure SSL connection. You acknowledge that email is not a secure means of transmitting data and you agree not use Formsite to send sensitive data via email.
For each violation by you of this Section you agree to pay Formsite damages to compensate for the lost goodwill such a violation causes, but, where warranted, Formsite may waive all or part of the applicable charge. Payment by you under this Section shall not prevent Formsite from seeking to obtain other legal remedies against you, including other damages or an injunction.
Suspension or Termination of Services.
With or without notice to you, Formsite may suspend the Services for any duration and for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, violation of Formsite prohibitive uses, maintenance, new releases or other improvements, and/or to safeguard the integrity of the Services and/or Formsite's system.
If an account does not receive a form submission for 6 months or is not logged into for 6 months the account will be removed, along with all forms and data, from Formsite.
Formsite may make data available for your access via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product, is bound by these Terms of Service with the addition the following specific terms:
1. You expressly agree that Formsite shall not be liable for any damages resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
2. Abusive or excessively frequent requests to Formsite via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your access to the API. Formsite, in its sole discretion, will determine abusive or excessive usage of the API.
3. Formsite reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois applicable to contracts entered into and wholly to be performed therein, without regard to that body of law applicable to conflicts of laws. Jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement shall be exclusively with the courts of the county of Cook, Illinois. We may modify this agreement upon reasonable notice to you, and your continued use of our services after receiving such notice shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications. If any of the terms of this agreement are deemed to be unenforceable, the other terms shall be unaffected.
We show Salesforce accounts that are linked to Trailblazer.me and have the Manage Billing permission. If your account is missing, check that you connected the account to your Trailblazer.me profile. Then verify that you’ve been assigned the Manage Billing permission in the related org.