$50 USD per user per month We offer discounts to nonprofits & NGOs.
Discounts available for nonprofits
AcceCentric is complete Banking CRM Vertical for retail and corporate built on Salesforce with the following features: 360 View of the customer, Campaign management, Sales management, Complaints and service requests, and Contact Center
1. Acceinfo Support
Using the AMC contract, Acceinfo assures that any software issues that are discovered in the software will be resolved and a fix will be offered to THE CUSTOMER.
Acceinfo will provide technical support and maintenance to THE CUSTOMER ’s technical staff and will also bill THE CUSTOMER for any additional costs during the maintenance term such as travel and accommodation expenses and during the relevant software upgrades and licenses.
Acceinfo’s support service details are shown in the below section mentioning both in scope and out of scope in support services.
1.1 In scope
The following items are within the scope of the maintenance agreement:
1) Any software issues that were not discovered during the tests will be fixed free of charge.
2) If there are any performance problems in the installed applications, Acceinfo will fix them if they are originating from an area of Acceinfo’s responsibility. If the integration interfaces are the performance problem source, then Acceinfo will help THE CUSTOMER to diagnose the problem.
3) If any critical concerns related to the solution’s information security are raised by THE CUSTOMER ’s staff or an external auditor, Acceinfo will fix the issues free of charge.
4) If any updates or security patches that apply to any component of software environment are released by SalesForce, Acceinfo will inform THE CUSTOMER in a timely manner and carry out the necessary tests with the bank’s staff in order to make sure the software environment is up & running after applying the updates/patches.
5) Acceinfo will also help THE CUSTOMER in testing these patches on the production systems. The SLA for these patches is shown below:
SLA Levels Customer Informed Patch Applied & Tested
Security Patch 3 Days 5 Days
Service Packs 1 Week 2 Months
6) SLA Levels
Security Patch is defined as a patch / hot fix released by Salesforce or any other system provider which can be applied to operating systems or any software part and is related to security or is released as a fix for a security issue.
Service Packs is defined as a patch / hot fix released by Salesforce which can be applied to any software part that Acceinfo’s solutions depend on and is not related to security but contains improvements or upgrades on the operating system or dependent software.
Customer Informed is the time when Acceinfo informs THE CUSTOMER about a security patch / service pack release.
Patch Applied & Tested is the time after negotiating with THE CUSTOMER at the end of The Customer Informed stage to install the patch / service pack / hot fix. The patch is installed on test systems and the Acceinfo solution is tested and proved to be compatible with the installed patch.
7) Response & Fix Times
Acceinfo will provide support in accordance to the following SLA table on a 24/7 basis:
SLA Levels Acknowledge Time Assignment Time Workaround Fix Ready Permanent Fix Ready
Critical E-mail: 30 minutes
Phone: Immediate 1 hours 4 hours 3 business days
Serious E-mail: 30 minutes
Phone: Immediate 2 hours 8 hours 7 business days
Moderate E-mail: 30 minutes
Phone: Immediate 1 business day 2 business days 15 business days
Low E-mail: 30 minutes
Phone: Immediate 1 week No workarounds 4 weeks
Enhancement Request E-mail: 30 minutes
Phone: Immediate 1 week No workarounds Depends on the request
SLA Level "Critical" is defined as the Acceinfo solution is halted and cannot process any customer requests due to software or information security issues.
SLA Level "Serious" is defined as a problem in the Acceinfo solution causing serious disruption of one or more major business functions and where it is completely or partially not working and causing a severe financial / business damage. This level includes performance degradations beyond acceptable ranges preventing a large number of customers from using the Acceinfo solution. Any Information Security issue that does not halt the execution of the system is categorized as serious.
SLA Level "Moderate" is defined as any business functionality not working for more than one customer with the system however still performing main critical functions and the problem not causing any financial / business damage whatsoever. This level might also include noticeable performance degradations beyond the targeted performance specified in the technical/business specifications.
SLA Level "Low" is defined as problems that can be categorized as cosmetic problems that do not affect any business functionality. These issues are most probably to be solved within the next release or patch containing the fix for the specific issue.
SLA Level "Enhancement Request" is defined as a technical/business team’s request to make a change to the way the Acceinfo solution works while there is no problem whatsoever and all the Acceinfo solution business functions are working as expected. The enhancement will be included in the next release.
Acknowledge Time is the duration between the notification and Acceinfo’s acknowledgement of the problem. 30 minutes for e-mail contact is valid when THE CUSTOMER contacts the Acceinfo Support Center by e-mail during UAE business hours. If any mail is received outside these working hours and THE CUSTOMER does not contact Acceinfo Support Center over phone for the support case, then the acknowledgement time will shift to the next business day’s work start hour + 30 minutes. For phone contact, the support is on a 24/7 basis.
Assignment Time is defined as the duration between acknowledgment and assignment of a technical expert to the problem.
Workaround Fix Ready is the time Acceinfo comes up with a workaround fix for the problem and tests and deploys it on the test servers. Via this workaround, the problem is either solved temporarily or the seriousness level of the problem is decreased to a lower SLA level. Ability to switch off a functionality which is causing a problem will be considered as a workaround. However, when a functionality is switched off, it must be brought back online in working conditions.
Permanent Fix Ready is the time Acceinfo comes up with the permanent fix and makes it available for THE CUSTOMER to deploy and test on the test servers.
8) That assigned technical person will diagnose the incident and organize the necessary incident response efforts. A critical incident is an issue that makes the whole solution or some part of the solution not being accessible by consumers. If the issue is not resolved within 4 hours, Acceinfo high level management will be involved in the resolution process. Acceinfo will provide the best effort to resolve an issue in a timely manner and will provide the mobile numbers of the assigned support staff for non-office hours issue submission.
9) In critical incidents, the response efforts will be carried out 24/7 until the incident is resolved.
10) Acceinfo Support Center can be reached at +(Support number ).
11) In case of other issues and inquiries that are not critical, the response efforts will be carried out in working hours. Acceinfo will provide the best effort to resolve an issue in a timely manner.
12) Any issue which is reported without categorization through explicitly stating the words “SLA Level is Critical” or “SLA Level is Serious” will be treated as “Moderate”.
13) Unlimited support to back office personnel by telephone and by e-mail.
14) Unlimited support to system administrators by telephone and by e-mail.
1.2 Out of scope
The following services are not covered by this agreement and could be purchased separately from Acceinfo:
1) Any operational work for running the application. Acceinfo, instead, will provide training and support to THE CUSTOMER ’s back office personnel to carry out these tasks.
2) Data cleansing of existing data.
3) Acceinfo will not provide a help desk on THE CUSTOMER ’s facilities and will instead accept questions over e-mail and telephone.
4) No additional feature requests or change requests are handled. For such requests, change management procedures must be applied.
5) There will not be any training or direct support to THE CUSTOMER ’s consumers on the use of the software environment.
6) No change requests in user interface and visual design are implemented unless approved by the change management process.
7) Acceinfo will not work, connect or log-on to the production systems and hence will not acquire production system passwords.
We show Salesforce accounts that are linked to Trailblazer.me and have the Manage Billing permission. If your account is missing, check that you connected the account to your Trailblazer.me profile. Then verify that you’ve been assigned the Manage Billing permission in the related org.