Starting at $7.99 USD per user per month $7.99/User/Month, $79.99/User/Year, with 10 cards free trial!
Discounts available for nonprofits
CamCard for Salesforce helps you and your team scan business cards into Salesforce leads and contacts. It liberates you from the most time-consuming work of data entry. CamCard is the most popular business card app with 100 million users worldwide.
Terms of Service
Version and Effective Date
CamCard Terms of Service comes into effect on July 25th, 2014, replacing the former version (if any).
Last modified: June 25th, 2014
Welcome to CamCard!
Please read the following Terms of Service carefully. Your use of CamCard means you have accepted this agreement.
1. About CamCard
CamCard refers to software with functions of business card recognition and other related internet-based value-added services ("Our Service"). We provide the above-mentioned services through free or paid CamCard software ("Our Software"), CamCard website (http://www.camcard.com), or application programming interfaces ("APIs") for third parties to use.
We remind you especially that we only provide you the software and service as tools. When using CamCard acquiring and processing information, you should respect legal rights of others such as intellectual property rights and privacy rights etc., and make sure you are authorized to copy, amend, upload and publish the information. If doing such mentioned above without permission, you may infringe legal rights of others, which may result you to be legally liable for it.
2. Range of Software License and Service
We grant you a personal, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use CamCard. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, you are permitted to install, use, display or run Our Software or use Our Services on your smart mobile end-device, including but not limited to tablets, smart phones and scanner, and PCs as well as other computer systems ("End-Device") for personal and non-commercial purposes.
3. Paid Service
You may need to pay for some of our CamCard Services. Please read related detailed rules if you want to use the paid services.
INTSIG could make changes about payment standard and method according to practical needs. Some current-free services may become paid services in the future. If you refuse to pay, you will no longer be able to use the service when we start to charge fees. We will publicize such changes on CamCard official website or inform you during a period of time when you use relative services.
4. Registration and Account Security
In order to access to our services, you may need to create your own account and provide your personal information. You should update such information if there is any change. Where there is any requirement from PRC national laws or regulations that the number of your personal ID card or other ID document should be provided, you shall obey such rule; and you can only register one account with the same ID number or passport number. Any disputes over the identity of account holder will be solved by means of ID card or passport checking with our system in accordance with our rules.
You can set the account password by yourself and should always keep it secure. You agree that you will bear full responsibility for any and all the activities under your CamCard account. In order to keep your account secure, we particularly remind you of certain measures including but not limited to safekeeping your password, installing anti-virus software, changing your password regularly, and logging out safely after use. If your account or password is stolen, you shall assume full responsibility for all the consequences arising therefrom unless it is caused by our intentional act or gross negligence.
If you learn of any unauthorized use of your account, or password, please contact us immediately: service@INTSIG.com.
5. Privacy and Personal Information
We particularly remind that the information you upload or submit to CamCard may involve other peoples' personal information or privacy. INTSIG will not disclose such contents without authorization. When using CamCard business social networking services, you should set or adjust your privacy controls according to your own needs to avoid risks.
You acknowledge and promise that you will fully respect the privacy of anyone you have access to within CamCard Services and will not collect, duplicate, store, disseminate or spread others' private information without permission. If you make malicious use of other people's personal information, or infringe other users' privacy by any other means (including but not limited to harassment), we are entitled to restrict or terminate your account privilege until finally delete your account at any time and we reserve the right to unilaterally terminate this agreement and request you to bear legal liabilities.
6. Providing Services "As Is"
CamCard provides services using a commercially reasonable level of skill. We are trying our best to meet your needs and assure the consistency and security of our services. But we are not able to foresee some legal and technological risks including but not limited to service interruption, data loss and other damages or risks due to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hackers' attack, unstable system, defective services provided by third parties, and government actions. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you use CamCard at your own risk.
You agree that we reserve the right to post commercial and non-commercial advertisements and/or promotions in CamCard. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising/promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
8. Third Party Services
9. Your Content in Our Services
You confirm that you retain copyright and other rights of the contents you submit to our Services.
You should take responsibility for the contents you transmit, upload, post or distribute through CamCard either publicly or privately ("contents", including but not limited to business card information, email, message, file, work, software, music, recording, picture, graph, video, data, registered information and other information) . Make sure you have the necessary authorization for submitting such contents.
In terms of the information publicized, you agree to give INTSIG a perpetual worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, duplicate, adapt, modify, create derivative works, translate, disseminate and sublicense such contents. You also agree to grant INTSIG the right to seek legal remedies, in the name of itself, against those who infringe the copyright of above information and get all the indemnifications. Make sure you have the necessary authorization for granting us such license.
To increase the accuracy of the uploaded information, INTSIG may check the information you submit as per your prior application and consent. You should double-check the above information to ensure its accuracy.
10. Information Storage and Synchronization
10.1 You acknowledge and agree to store information related to use of our software into your own end-device, which will occupy some room of the end-device. INTSIG reminds you of choosing whether to set passwords in order to protect information security according to your needs.
10.2 If you set and use your account in your end-device, this end-device will add stored card information to your account automatically and store them in INTSIG's servers. Your registered account will be bound to this end-device in default unless you remove binding in the settings.
10.3 When you are using this software in registered condition, any direct modification of card information in end-device and sever account via web service will be synchronized automatically between end-device and server according to the final result. Therefore, if you are using an end-device which is not owned by you, please be notified to adjust your settings so as to avoid any leakage of personal information or privacy.
10.4 If you lose information because of your careless deletion of card information in end-device or server account, you are able to visit CamCard website to restore your cards.
10.5 INTSIG's system operates card information's storage, backup and recovery. You should read operation assistance rules carefully to well understand the system's default setting and adjust it at your own will. INTSIG shall not be responsible for the deletion or failure of information storage with CamCard system.
11. Code of Conduct
11.1 When you are using the service of CamCard, you shall firmly agree to abide by local laws and regulations. No one shall produce, reproduce, publish, or spread sensitive or illegal information, or any information or material which will be regarded as illegal or inappropriate by reasonable people, including but not limited to the following information:
(1) opposing to the basic principles of the country's Constitution;
(2) committing acts detrimental to the security of the motherland, disclosing state secrets to subvert the state's political power, undermining the unification of the state;
(3) committing acts detrimental to the honor and interests of the motherland;
(4) inciting ethnic hatred and ethnic discrimination, undermining national unity;
(5) undermining the state's religious policies to promote cults and feudal superstition;
(6) spreading rumors, disturbing the social order, undermining the stability of the society;
(7) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
(8) insulting and slandering others, infringing others' lawful rights and interests;
(9) violating the compulsory provisions of laws or administrative regulations.
11.2 You shall not use CamCard for any illegal purposes, or utilize CamCard to conduct illegal behaviors, including but not limited to the following:
(1) to use CamCard for any acts which make adverse influence on the Internet's normal operation;
(2) to steal or illegally visit or abuses other users' account or account information;
(3) to fabricate facts maliciously and conceal the truth to mislead or cheat others;
(4) to publish, transmit, or spread advertisement information or spam; initiate, continue or in any form join in any speculative or other illegal plans; use network communication to harass others;
(5) to publish, transmit, spread, or store information which infringes legal rights or interests such as intellectual property rights, trade secrets; transmit, spread, or in other ways to present pictures, photos, software or other material files which are protected by intellectual property laws, unless otherwise you have corresponding rights, authority or have received all the necessary ratification;
(6) other acts which are forbidden by laws and administrative laws.
11.3 You shall not engage in any activities which are to the disadvantages of INTSIG, except for explicit legal permission or written permission from INTSIG. You should not engage in any activities which are unauthorized explicitly when you are using CamCard, including but not limited to the following:
(1) to delete all CamCard's information about copyright;
(2) to reverse engineering, reverse assembling, reverse compiling our software, or in other way to attempt to discover our software's source code;
(3) to retrieve, reproduce, modify, hook operation or create any derivative works of CamCard's information (including but not limited to our software or information stored in any end-device when using CamCard and mutual information between client and server), of which the forms include but not limited to using plug-ins, external software or unauthorized third party's tools/service access, interference and influence our software and related system;
(4) to restrict, forbid or in other ways interfere and affect others in using or enjoying service of CamCard (except for safety and protection tools such as parental control), including but not limited to release or transfer the following qualities of any information or software: including worm, virus Trojans or other detrimental function, or generated flow capacity which is suffice to interfere with others' use, dispatch or information retrieval;
(5) in any ways to automatically visit(or attempt to visit) CamCard, or violate prescribed rules in CamCard software and service's related program's robots.txt or any other similar files;
(6) to use, lease, lend, reproduce, modify, interlink, reprint, compile, issue, publish, establish mirror image websites of CamCard's related information;
(7) any operation stems from manipulated or distorted purposes, or any operation possibly undermines integrity or veracity of CamCard's any rating or comment.
(8) other acts which are not explicitly authorized by INTSIG.
11.4 If you conduct previous behaviors, you should bear the corresponding responsibility independently while INTSIG bears no responsibility whatsoever. You should make compensation for any damages according to laws, and INTSIG will reserve the rights to seek legal remedies to recover damages and compensation, if any.
11.5 If user violates the agreement's provision, any claims, requests, or damages including reasonable legal counsel fees generated from any third parties therefrom, you shall agree to compensate INTSIG so as to protect us from losses.
12. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that INTSIG possesses any and all the lawful rights and interests of CamCard, including any intellectual property rights of software and/or service (no matter whether such right or interest is registered or not, nor such right or interest exists in any state or district).
The information in CamCard includes: personal name card information, words, software, voices, photos, videos, diagrams, all contents in advertisements, the commercial information we offer and so on. The contents of CamCard's information are protected by copyright, patent, trademark as well as other related laws and regulations. You are allowed to use these contents only if with our authorization; no arbitrarily reproduction, modification or compilation of these contents or the creation of related derivative products are permitted.
Unless you have otherwise reached written agreement with INTSIG, this agreement does not authorize you to use INTSIG's software title, trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, domain name and/or any other identification with notable brand features.
13. Limitation on Liability
13.1 You should use CamCard correctly, and bear responsibilities and losses by yourself for your improper operation.
13.2 You fully understand that CamCard involves online service, it may meet various risks such as force majeure, or possibly interrupting the service. We will attempt to restore it immediately in such cases, however, you should bear such responsibilities and losses by yourself caused hereby, and INTSIG shall NOT be responsible no matter directly or indirectly. The accidental risks include but not limited to the interruption and suffocation of service caused by the following reasons:
(1) undermined by computer virus, Trojan or other malicious programs, or by Hacker's attack;
(2) user's or INTSIG's end-device's software, system, hardware and telecommunication line happens to breakdown;
(3) accidents, natural disaster or acts of government;
(4) user's employment of service is neither provided nor authorized by INTSIG;
(5) other force majeure or factors beyond INTSIG's control.
13.3 We make no warrants in any form for unpredictable or uncontrollable technical defects of product, the stability of service, or any losses or damages caused thereby, unless the law expressly stipulates mandatorily otherwise.
13.4 You acknowledge and agree, if you use a location-based service of CamCard, other users nearby might find you based on location. If you exchange card information with other users, you should be careful to judge the authenticity of the information, and to guard against any possible malicious use (for instance, personal injury or any other harm).
13.5 To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of CamCard for any claims arised herein (including any implied warranties if any), shall be limited to the amount you paid us to use CamCard service.
13.6 INTSIG reminds you of exporting your business card information and making backup regularly. We shall by no means be liable to compensate any direct or indirect loss of the users if resulted in abnormal use.
14. Conclusion of Agreement
Your use or registration with CamCard means to us that you have read and accepted our terms. If you do not agree to this agreement, stop immediately and do NOT use our software or services.
15. Modifications of the Terms
We may modify this agreement or any additional terms that apply to CamCard Services. You should look at the terms regularly. Usually we will post notice of modifications to these terms on our homepage, or via e-mail or by other reasonable means to inform you with a new agreement thirty days before it takes effects. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should discontinue your use of our service.
16. Discontinuation, Suspension and Termination
16.1 You can stop using our Services at any time, although we will be sorry to see you leave. If you want to cancel your account, please contact us at service@INTSIG.com with the registered email address. We will terminate your service account after verifying relevant information in accordance with our rules.
16.2 We are constantly changing and improving our services. We highly recommend you to update in time. However, you can choose whether to accept the update or not. If you choose not to update, we do not guarantee to provide you with latest updated services, the likely loss therefrom shall be borne by yourself.
16.3 We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate our service at any time. Before any action is adopted, we will normally try our best to give you reasonable notice in advance.
16.4 You agree that we may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your service account, or access to CamCard in event of any of the following:
(1) personal information you provide is inaccurate, fake or illegal;
(2) breaching or violation of this agreement;
(3) no sufficient payment is paid to us;
(4) requirement according to law or related government department;
(5) Other situation as we deem necessary.
16.5 If your account is not used in nine months consistently, we reserve the right to terminate your service account, in order to avoid any waste of resources. The losses (including but not limited to loss of information, etc) therefrom should be borne by yourself.
16.6 The account may be canceled if user terminates using any of our services. We reserve the right to delete all the information of your account completely, and shall no longer undertake any obligation to you.
17. Severability of Agreement
If any term or clause herein is not enforceable or defined by law court or arbitration to be invalid, the rest of the terms remain effective.
18. Applicable laws and Disputes Settlement:
18.1 This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of People's Republic of China Mainland (without regard to its conflict of law provisions).
18.2 In the event there is a dispute between you and INTSIG, both parties shall attempt to settle the dispute amicably. If you dissatisfy with the result thereof and seek to file a legal claim against us, you agree to file and resolve it exclusively in a competent court located in Shanghai, China.
18.3 All subtitles of this agreement are only for convenience to read and have no practical significance, and thus shall not be used as the basis for interpretation.
This agreement is written in Chinese and English, which are equally effective. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and English translation, the Chinese text shall prevail as according to PRC laws.
We normally will post notice concerning modifications or changes of the services or other important matters on our website, or via e-mail or by other reasonable means. It shall be deemed as you have been properly served as soon as you receive the email or the notice or announcement has been on the website for 30 days.
We welcome your feedback about the CamCard Services. Unless otherwise expressly declared, any communications you send to us are deemed to be submitted on a non-confidential basis. You agree that we may decide to publicize such contents at our own discretion. You agree to authorize us to make use of such contents for free, and revise, modify, adjust and change contextually, or make any other changes as we need or feel appropriate.
If you have any comments or suggestions on any part of the services or any part of this Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us through the customer service department (support@INTSIG.com). We will give you necessary help and support.