Starting at $199 USD per 500 documents per month Our pricing policy is the essence of the cloud: pay up to your needs! Choose how many documents you want to generate per month and pay for only this months you want to use it. In trial you receive 100 free documents. No limits on templates nor users.
Generate documents using Microsoft Word templates, based on Salesforce data. Merge any Salesforce data and related data. Generate PDFs, Word Docs, JPEGs and auto attach or email. Pay per company, for generates you consume only.##Get free, 14 days trial.
Terms and Conditions
1. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement. If You do not have such authority or agree to these terms and conditions, You may not access or use the Services. You are authorized to access and use Services if you agree to abide the following terms and conditions, which shall constitute an agreement between you [User] and Craftware regarding your use of Services.
2. Any use of Services other than as expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions, or by Craftware prior consent (including without limitation, any resale or further distribution of Services), is strictly forbidden.
3. Craftware shall make the Services available to Users on a non-sublicensable worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable basis during the Subscription Term.
4. Users agree that ordering of the Services hereunder are neither contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features nor dependent on any oral or written public comments made by Craftware regarding existing or future functionality or features of Services.
5. Users have to fill Subsciption Order form and make payment for Services before Services become available to User. Subscription Order shall only become legally binding upon Craftware receives payment for Services.
6. Craftware will use all reasonable endeavours to make the Services available after payment without delay, no longer than 8 working hours (9a.m.-5p.m. CET on working days) from receiving payment (this term can be longer if bank holidays occur in Republic of Poland).
7. Unless otherwise specified Services are priced per numer of generated documents per month. Subscription Term is one calendar month, in order to make Services available for consecutive Subscription Term (calendar month) payment has to be made in advance within a period specified in an invoice send to User. Failing to make a payment within this period will result in Service to become unavailable till payment completition. Craftware accepts only payment through Paypal.
8. Services may be accessed in conjunction with a single Salesforce.com organisation ID. Services may only be used for document generation purposes in conjunction with standard services provided to Users by Salesforce.com. Subscription may be upgraded to highier tier during the applicable Subscription Term at the same rules as normal subscription. Subscription Term is calendar month, in order to make Services available payment has to be made in advance within a period specified in an invoice send to User in advance.
9. All rights not expressly granted to Users are reserved by Craftware.
10. Users are forbidden to reproduce, distribute, modify or transmit any part of the Services, without the prior written consent of Craftware. Users are not allowed to disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any file/item from Services. Users are prohibited from usin Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Craftware, Services or any third parties.
11. Craftware does not warrant that the use of Services will be uninterrupted, error-free or completely secure. User hereby acknowledges and accepts existance of certain risks inherent in internet connectivity that could result in the loss of privacy, Confidential Information and property or may cause harm in any other way. Craftware do not own or store any of the data, documents, information or material that is submitted by User in the course of using Services. Users are solely responsible for their Data, including, without limitation the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness of the foregoing, and obtaining any Intellectual Property Rights ownership or right to use the foregoing. Users are not allowed to provide, post or transmit any Data that is either or may: infringe or violate any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity/privacy rights, law or regulation; or contain any viruses or programming routines, macros, or other elements that may damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
12. Service, is provided „as is”. Craftware make no warranties or condidtions, User assumes all risk and damages to computers, systems or loss of data that may results from using Services In no event Craftware will be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or resulting, from Services or based on Services even if Craftware was advised ora informed previosuly about those risks. User agree to hold harmless and indemnify Craftware from any breach of yours, or allegation of breach against User, regarding the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of Craftware or any other third party especially including Salesforce Inc.
13. Craftware may modify the terms, conditions and notices under which it offers the use of Services without any notice. Users are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms. Continued use of Services constitutes user`s acceptance and agreement to such changes.
14. Fail to comply with this agreement may result in termination of this contract by Craftware or denying access to Services. Such termination shall become effective if User will not cure such failure within a period of forteen days after written notice; with or without cause, and with or without notice.
15. This Agreement shall operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any delay in or failure of performance by Craftware under this Agreement will not be considered a breach of this Agreement and will be excused to the extent caused by any Force Majeure.
16. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Poland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. User agrees to submit any disputes hereunder to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Republic of Poland, and further irrevocably waive any right User may have to trial by jury in such dispute.
17. This Service agreement constitute the entire agreement between User and Craftware relating to Services, and may not be assigned to any third party by User.
19. Any breach of this agreement caused or any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems (other than those involving Our employees), Internet service provider failures or delays or unavailability of the Salesforce.com platform will result in exluding Craftware`s liability.