Lead Capture for Sales Cloud allows brands running demand generation campaigns on Facebook using Lead Ads to automate lead form submissions directly into Sales Cloud and map them to Lead Objects.
This is a legally binding agreement. Please read it carefully. By clicking "I Agree," or installing or using the LC4SC you:
- agree to the following terms on behalf of the salesforce customer with which you are employed, affiliated or associated, (the "Customer"),
- represent that you have the authority to bind the Customer to these terms, and
- represent that you are an authorized administrative User under the master subscription agreement between salesforce.com and the Customer that applies with respect to Customer’s subscription to Sales Cloud, (the "Master Subscription Agreement" or “MSA”).
If you do not have such authority, are not an authorized User, or do not agree to these terms, you may not install or use LC4SC
1. SEPARATE AGREEMENT
Any prohibition under such Master Subscription Agreement on entering into a click through agreement shall not apply to LC4SC.
2. FREE SERVICE
LC4SC is a proprietary application that allows Sales Cloud customers to export lead capture data from forms posted to their Facebook pages and store such data in Customer’s instance of Sales Cloud. LC4SC is not part of the Sales Cloud Service nor any other Services provided by Salesforce. LC4SC is made available as a free service and shall be deemed a Non-SFDC Application/third party application for purposes of Customer’s MSA.
3. PERMITTED USES AND RESTRICTIONS
LC4SC is subject to the following terms:
1) As a free service, LC4SC is made available “AS IS” and without any warranty or support;
2) Customer must comply with the terms of service of the third party platform with which LC4SC interoperates and applicable laws and government regulations in its use of LC4SC;
3) SFDC may disable LC4SC if, in SFDC’s judgment, Customer’s use of LC4SC threatens the security, integrity or availability of LC4SC or SFDC’s services;
4) LC4SC operates from an infrastructure that is separate from that used by other SFDC Services, is not documented, and as such the Trust and Compliance Documentation at https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Trust-and-Compliance-Documentation&language=en_US does not apply to LC4SC;
5) Customer is responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of the data submitted to and collected through LC4SC and the means by which Customer acquired such data;
6) Customer shall not submit to nor use LC4SC to collect any sensitive personal information comprising: government-issued identification numbers; financial information (such as credit or debit card numbers, any related security codes or passwords, and bank account numbers); information related to an individual’s physical or mental health; and information related to the provision or payment of health care;
7) LC4SC may not be used to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights, or any malicious code, nor to build a competitive product or service or to benchmark with a non-SFDC product or service. Customer shall not copy LC4SC or any part, feature, function or user interface thereof, nor reverse engineer LC4SC (to the extent such restriction is permitted by law).
8) Salesforce may track and analyze Customer’s use of LC4SC, which may include analyzing usage data and data collected through LC4SC. The results of such tracking and analysis may be used to create aggregated reports, which may be combined with aggregated reports from other LC4SC customers to create an aggregated and anonymized report. SFDC may use such results and aggregated and anonymized reports to provide and improve LC4SC and related products, which may include sharing such information with SFDC’s service providers for the purpose of helping SFDC in such tracking and analysis, including improving its users’ experience with the LC4SC and related products, or as required by law. By using LC4SC, Customers consent to such use and disclosure.
9) CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT USES LC4SC AT ITS OWN RISK AND SFDC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF CUSTOMER’S USE OF LC4SC.
4. TERM AND TERMINATION
LC4SC may be used so long as it is made available by SFDC, provided Customer has purchased Sales Cloud subscriptions with which LC4SC may interoperate. SFDC may discontinue LC4SC at any time in its sole discretion and Customer shall not be entitled to any refund, credit, or other compensation in relation to any other Services (including Sales Cloud Services) which interoperate with LC4SC.
We show Salesforce accounts that are linked to Trailblazer.me and have the Manage Billing permission. If your account is missing, check that you connected the account to your Trailblazer.me profile. Then verify that you’ve been assigned the Manage Billing permission in the related org.