Required Skills: Apex & Visualforce
Your responsibility is to develop visual force pages and apps of AppExchange in Salesforce that customize chat features available in the Salesforce Live Agent and Snap-in packages. The application should support listeners of user messages, accepting and rejecting chat requests, calling of APIs to send messages to users, and integration with other 3rd party HTTP restful APIs.
- Intensive experience with Visualforce development
- Intensive experience with Force.com AppExchange app development
- Familiar with methods for Live Agent and SDK for Snap-in in Salesforce Console Integration Toolkit.
- Sound knowledge about Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces.
- Follow Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings
- Familiar with HTTP based restful APIs and experience with integration
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking capabilities and independent problem-solving ability
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Developer is a huge plus