Required Skills: Other Languages
Work Schedule Monday Thru Friday, 8am to 5pm
Essential Job functions:
Will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Primary system administrator and application expert for Salesforce.com (SFDC) – account maintenance, system configuration, report and dashboard development/maintenance; monitor data quality and integrity.
• Create and manage call scripts to utilize Salesforce.com flow to achieve proficiencies related to customer support / sales call handle times.
• Development/maintenance of training plans/materials for system users; coordinate new user and ongoing training enterprise wide; monitor system user rates to identify on-going training requirements to increase utilization.
• Monitor data quality and integrity; provide error reporting; perform de-duping and data clean-up procedures.
• Partners with sales/operations to understand business needs of Salesforce.com and assists in proposing/communicating system enhancements
• Develops and conducts application training for end user to insure system adaptation/utilization
• Interacts with all levels and functions within the organization to provide system training and user support