A+ Lead Finder by NextMark
A+ Lead Finder by NextMark
Up to 60% of the success of your lead generation campaigns depend on your choice of lists. And there are more than 50,000 lists available. A+ Lead Finder will help you choose the best lists and manage your lead generation campaigns.
Contents of managed packages don't count against your org's app, tab, and object limits. Contents of unmanaged packages count against these limits, so check your org before installing.Package Contents
Lightning components are building blocks for Salesforce apps. Use global components to build custom apps with tools like Lightning App Builder and Community Builder.Lightning Components
Support Support not provided
Support not provided
NextMark enables sales and marketing professionals to get more responsive prospect lists through our systems that provide access to more than 50,000 highly targeted postal, email, telephone, and insert lists. The product line includes List Strategy, List Brokerage, and List Management Systems.####Our clients represent name-brand catalogs, non-profits, banks, publishers, and other sophisticated and reputable organizations. More than 1 million research sessions and 35,000 campaigns have been completed using NextMark's technology.
A+ Lead Finder
Terms & Conditions of Use
This Agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between NextMark, Inc. ("Company"), and you ("Customer"). This Agreement provides the terms and conditions pursuant to which Customer may access and use this website, the features of the A+ Lead Finder Service made available through the website, and content available through the service (collectively, the "ALF Service").
By clicking on the "I ACCEPT" box, Customer accepts and assents to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agrees at all times to be bound by and comply with such terms and conditions. If Customer does not accept the terms of this Agreement, Customer will not be authorized to access or use the ALF Service.
1. License Grant & Fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company grants to Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license, without the right to sublicense, to access and use the ALF Service solely in connection with Customer's business operations, for the purpose of researching lists, and to use such other features of the ALF Service that Company makes available to Customer from time to time. For the purposes of this Agreement, a "Datacard" is a set of information describing a direct marketing list.
The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to Customer herein, and no other rights and licenses are granted or will be deemed to be granted hereunder. Customer does not have the right to assign, transfer or sublicense to any third party any of the rights or licenses granted herein without the Company's prior written consent.
In consideration of the license granted herein, Customer agrees to pay the fees for such license. In addition to such fees, Customer will be responsible for, and agrees to pay, all applicable state, local, federal and governmental taxes, duties or charges that arise from Customer's use of the ALF Service.
2. Restrictions. Customer represents, warrants and covenants that (a) Customer will not distribute, transmit, display, disclose, divulge, reveal, report, publish or transfer the ALF Service to any third party or reproduce or create derivative works based upon the same or any portion thereof; provided, however, that Customer shall have the right to disclose the reports and data obtained as a result of the ALF Service with Customer's clients and prospective clients provided that such reports and data are received by Customer as part of a search completed specifically for such client or prospective client in connection with a proposed marketing campaign, and the use of such reports and data is limited to use in such marketing campaign (Customer is responsible for ensuring its clients' use of the reports and data complies with the terms of this Agreement), and (b) neither Customer nor any of its employees, subcontractors, other personnel or clients will attempt to reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any software associated with the ALF Service. Customer represents, warrants, and covenants that it shall not use or permit the ALF Service to be used (i) in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, (ii) for the propagation of worms or viruses, (iii) to violate the rights of others (including without limitation intellectual property or privacy rights), or (iv) in an abusive or inappropriate way, including without limitation in a way that is defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, or constitutes hate speech. Company reserves the right to suspend access to the ALF Service (or a portion thereof) without notice in the event that Company believes that Customer is in violation of this paragraph or this Agreement, and to terminate this Agreement for violations of this paragraph.
Company, in its sole discretion and without any liability or notice to Customer, may at any time deny access to the ALF Service or any portion thereof for the purpose of website maintenance or other business needs.
Company does not represent or warrant that the ALF Service will be error-free, that defects in the ALF Service will be corrected, or that it will always be accessible. Company does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the ALF Service will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Company may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content at any time.
3. Proprietary Rights. All right, title and interest (including without limitation intellectual property rights) in the ALF Service shall remain in Company and/or its suppliers. Customer acknowledges the foregoing and will not take any action to jeopardize, limit, or interfere in any manner with Company's or its suppliers' ownership of such rights.
Customer agrees to hold Company's Proprietary Information in strict confidence, to use it solely in connection with its use of the ALF Service as authorized hereunder, and not to disclose such Proprietary Information to any third party provided, however, that Customer shall have the right to disclose the reports and data obtained as a result of the ALF Service with Customer's clients and prospective clients provided that such reports and data are received by Customer as part of a search completed specifically for such client or prospective client in connection with a proposed marketing campaign, and the use of such reports and data is limited to use in such marketing campaign (Customer is responsible for ensuring its clients' use of the reports and data complies with the terms of this Agreement). "Proprietary Information" means all of the information, data and software received by or disclosed to Customer through the ALF Service or otherwise in connection with Customer's use of the ALF Service, whether in oral, written, graphic or machine-readable form, including without limitation object code, source code, software tool specifications, functions and features, integration and shared data block specifications, file layouts, current business relationships or strategies and customer lists. Notwithstanding the foregoing, "Proprietary Information" will not include information that (i) at the time of disclosure is in the public domain, (ii) is or becomes generally known in the trade through no fault of Customer; (iii) at the time of disclosure is already in Customer's possession, and such prior possession can be demonstrated by Customer from its written records predating the date of the disclosure, or (iv) is made available to Customer by an independent third party; provided, however, that such information was not obtained by said third party, directly or indirectly, from Company. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the parties stipulate and agree that "Proprietary Information" will specifically include the ALF Service and all Datacards.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty. THE ALF Service AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE ALF SERVICE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT PURSUANT TO THIS DISCLAIMER.
5. Limitation of Liability. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS, REVENUES, DATA OR BENEFITS, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM (E.G., CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE ACTION BROUGHT AGAINST COMPANY. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY DEFAULT OF COMPANY HEREUNDER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY'S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED US$ 100.00.
6. Miscellaneous. (a) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Any litigation arising from or relating to this Agreement will be filed and prosecuted before a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction in New Hampshire, the parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts over them, and stipulate to the convenience, efficiency and fairness of proceeding in such courts. (b) Customer may not assign this Agreement or its rights and duties hereunder. Company may assign this agreement in the context of the sale or transfer of a substantial portion of its assets relating to the subject matter hereof or in the context of its merger or acquisition. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. (c) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. Company may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement by informing Customer upon Customer's accessing the ALF Service that the terms of the Agreement have been amended and giving Customer the opportunity to view the Agreement as amended. Customer's continued use of the ALF Service after such notification shall constitute Customer's acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as amended. If Customer does not agree to the Agreement as amended, Customer shall cease to use or access the ALF Service. (d) If any provision of this Agreement should be held illegal or unenforceable by a court, such provision shall be modified to the extent necessary to render it enforceable without losing its intent, or severed from this Agreement if no such modification is possible, and other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. (e) No delay or omission of Company in exercising any right under this Agreement will operate as a waiver of that or any other right. (f) The relationship between Company and Customer is that of independent contractors and neither Customer nor its agents shall have any authority to bind Company in any way. (g) Customer acknowledges that its breach of Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement will cause irreparable damage to Company. Therefore, in the event of any such breach or threatened breach, in addition to other remedies which may be available, Company shall be entitled to specific performance and injunctive relief for the enforcement thereof. In addition, Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Company against all liability, costs and damages (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising from Customer's breach of Sections 2 or 3. (h) Company will not be liable for any failure of or delay in performance directly or indirectly due in whole or in part to causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company. (i) The provisions of Sections 2-6 of this Agreement are for benefit of Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions on their own behalf. (j) Company may terminate this Agreement and any licenses granted hereunder immediately if Customer or its clients breach any of the terms and conditions hereunder. Sections 2-6 (except for the provisions of Sections 2(a) and 3 permitting use of reports and data obtained as a result of the ALF Service), and the third paragraph of Section 1 relating to fees, shall survive expiration or termination f this Agreement. (k) Company complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have any complaints or objections to material posted on this site you may contact our Designated Agent, Joseph Pych, at the following address: Two Buck Road, Suite 8, Hanover, NH 03755.