$10,000 USD per company per year Pricing is per Org per annum recurring payable in advance at the end of any free trial period. Sandbox use is included within the license of the production org. Free 1st year subscription when ordering our Quick Start Community (http://bit.ly/1ObsC0r)
P4C is an essential tool that automates replication of Chatter posts from a Community back into your Salesforce Org and vice-versa. This eliminates the need for internal users to switch into the Community to respond, and helps reduce emails to users.
PASSPORT FOR COMMUNITIES SOFTWARE LICENSE
This is an agreement between You ( “You”) and makepositive Limited, located at 30 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 0HS, UK, (“makepositive”) regarding Your use of the Passport for Communities software and any associated documentation, software code or other materials made available by makepositive (collectively referred to in this agreement as the “SOFTWARE”). Access to and use of makepositive services are governed by additional terms and conditions to which You must agree. This agreement applies to any updates, supplements or support services for the SOFTWARE, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those other terms apply.
By installing, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, You accept the terms of this agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install, access or use the SOFTWARE or the Services.
If You comply with this agreement, You have the rights below.
1) USE OF THE SOFTWARE. Subject to Your compliance with this agreement, makepositive hereby authorizes You to use the SOFTWARE solely for the purpose of creating web applications designed to operate with the Services (referred to as “Authorized Applications”). You may not rent, lease or lend any of Your rights in the SOFTWARE or access to the Services.
2) SCOPE OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives You some rights to use the SOFTWARE. makepositive reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives You more rights despite this limitation, You may use the SOFTWARE only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, You must comply with any technical limitations in the SOFTWARE that only allow You to use it in certain ways. You may not
a) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
b) make more copies of the SOFTWARE than specified in this agreement, except and only to the extent applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
c) publish the SOFTWARE for others to copy; or
d) rent, lease or lend the SOFTWARE.
3) USE OF THE SERVICES. Your use of the Services, and the use of the Services by anyone hosting or using your Authorized Application, is governed by the then-current terms and conditions applicable to your makepositive production account, which can be activated by contacting makepositive.
4) EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. THE SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO UNITED KINGDOM EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS. YOU MUST COMPLY WITH ALL DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT APPLY TO THE SOFTWARE. THESE LAWS INCLUDE RESTRICTIONS ON DESTINATIONS, END USERS AND END USE.
5) SUPPORT. makepositive is not obligated to provide any technical or other support (“Support Services”) for the SOFTWARE or Services to You. However, if makepositive chooses to provide any Support Services to You, Your use of such Support Services will be governed by then-current makepositive policies. With respect to any technical or other information You provide to makepositive in connection with the Support Services, You agree that makepositive has an unrestricted right to use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. makepositive will not use such information in a form that personally identifies You.
6) FEES. makepositive may choose in the future to revise charges for use of the SOFTWARE and/or Services. If makepositive in its sole discretion chooses to revise fees and payment terms for such use, makepositive will provide notice of such terms as provided in Section 10 below, and You may elect to stop using the SOFTWARE and/or Services rather than incurring fees.
7) TERMINATION. makepositive reserves the right to discontinue offering the SOFTWARE and Services or to modify the SOFTWARE or Services at any time in its sole discretion. If You are dissatisfied with any aspect of the SOFTWARE or Services at any time, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease using them. Notwithstanding anything contained in the agreement to the contrary, makepositive may also, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to the Services to You or any end user at any time. You acknowledge that termination and/or monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy if You breach this agreement and that makepositive will be entitled, without waiving any other rights or remedies, to injunctive or equitable relief as may be deemed proper by a court of competent jurisdiction in the event of a breach. This Section and Sections 3, 4, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 will survive termination of this agreement or any discontinuation of the offering of the SOFTWARE or Services, along with any other provisions that would reasonably be deemed to survive such events.
8) RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. Except for the licenses expressly granted under this Agreement, makepositive and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest in and to the SOFTWARE, Services, and all intellectual property rights therein. You are not authorized to alter, modify, copy, edit, format, create derivative works of or otherwise use any materials, content or technology provided under this Agreement except as explicitly provided in this agreement or approved in advance in writing by makepositive.
9) MODIFICATIONS; NOTICES. If we change this contract, then we will give you notice before the change is in force. If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the SOFTWARE and Services before the changes are in force. If you do not stop using the SOFTWARE, or Services, then your use of the SOFTWARE or Services will continue under the changed contract. makepositive may give notices to You, at makepositive’s option, by posting on any portion of https://www.makepositive.com or by electronic mail to any e-mail address provided by You to makepositive.
10) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement, and any applicable TOU or contract for Services, are the entire agreement with respect to the SOFTWARE and the Services.
11) APPLICABLE LAW
a) United States. If You acquired the SOFTWARE in the United States, Washington state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where You live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort.
b) Outside the United States. If You acquired the SOFTWARE in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
12) LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of Your country. This agreement does not change Your rights under the laws of Your country if the laws of Your country do not permit it to do so.
13) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The SOFTWARE is licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. makepositive gives no express or implied warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under Your local laws which this agreement cannot change. To the extent permitted under Your local laws, makepositive excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
14) LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. You can recover from makepositive and its suppliers only direct damages up to U.S. $5.00. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages. This limitation applies to
a) anything related to the SOFTWARE, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and
b) claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It applies even if makepositive knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You because Your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
We show Salesforce accounts that are linked to Trailblazer.me and have the Manage Billing permission. If your account is missing, check that you connected the account to your Trailblazer.me profile. Then verify that you’ve been assigned the Manage Billing permission in the related org.