An effective project management tool that helps you to start and keep up with a project of any type in a simple yet fast manner.
This is a legal agreement ("agreement") between you and One-eighth Info Tech Co Ltd ("OneEighth"), for use of the OneEighth products which you selected or initiated, which may include OneEighth Project Lite, or other products provided by OneEighth ("products"). "You" refers to the individual who registered and/or provided OneEighth his or her contact information for the products or, if the products are being used on behalf of an entity by an individual authorized to use the products on behalf of such entity, then "you" refers to such entity. Any software associated with the products is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
1. PRODUCTS. OneEighth will provide the products in accordance with this agreement. OneEighth may at its sole discretion modify the features of the products from time to time without prior notice.
2. Proprietary Rights. OneEighth and/or its suppliers, as applicable, retain ownership of all proprietary rights in the products and in all trade names, trademarks and service marks associated or displayed with the products. You will not remove, deface or obscure any of OneEighth's or its suppliers' copyright or trademark notices and/or legends or other proprietary notices on, incorporated therein, or associated with the products. You may not reverse engineer, reverse compile or otherwise reduce to human readable form any software associated with the products.
3. Termination. You may terminate this agreement by providing written notice to OneEighth via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such termination will be effective on the later of: (a) the last day of the term (if your agreement has a fixed term), or (b) thirty (30) days after OneEighth's receipt of your written termination notice. If you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement, OneEighth may terminate this agreement immediately without notice. Sections 2 through 7, inclusive, shall survive any termination of this agreement. Upon any termination of this agreement, you must cease any further use of the products and destroy or remove any copies of associated software within your possession and control.
4. Injunctive relief. You acknowledge that any use of the products contrary to this agreement, or any transfer, sublicensing, copying, lease, sell, rent or disclosure of technical information or materials related to the products, may cause irreparable injury to OneEighth, its affiliates, suppliers and any other party authorized by OneEighth to resell, distribute, or promote the products ("resellers"), and under such circumstances OneEighth, its affiliates, suppliers and resellers will be entitled to equitable relief, without posting bond or other security, including, but not limited to, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief.
6. No Warranties. You understand and agree that the products are provided "as is" and OneEighth, its affiliates, suppliers and resellers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. OneEighth, its affiliates, suppliers and resellers make no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of the products, regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the products, regarding any goods or products purchased or obtained through the products, regarding any transactions entered into through the products or that the products will meet any user's requirements, or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Use of the products is at your sole risk. Any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the products is at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to you resulting from the use of the products. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the products remains with you. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OneEighth, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and resellers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys fees) arising from your use of the products, your violation of this agreement or the infringement or violation by you or any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Without limiting the foregoing, the products are not designed or licensed for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe controls, including without limitation operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation/communication systems, air traffic control, and life support or weapons systems. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, OneEighth, its affiliates, suppliers and resellers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for such purposes.
7. Limitation Of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will OneEighth or its affiliates, suppliers or resellers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss or damage) arising out of the use of or inability to use the products or the provision of or failure to provide technical or other support products, whether arising in tort (including negligence) contract or any other legal theory, even if OneEighth, its affiliates, suppliers or resellers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, OneEighth's, its affiliates', suppliers' and resellers' maximum cumulative liability and your exclusive remedy for any claims arising out of or related to this agreement will be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the products (if any) in the previous 12 months.
8.1 Choice Of Law And Forum. This agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of P.R. China
8.2 Waiver And Severability. Failure by either party to exercise any of its rights under, or to enforce any provision of, this agreement will not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or ability to enforce such provision. If any provision of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect of the original provision and the remainder of this agreement will remain in full force and effect.
8.3 General provisions. This agreement embodies the entire understanding and agreement between the parties respecting the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes any and all prior understandings and agreements between the parties respecting such subject matter. OneEighth may change the terms of this agreement at any time by posting modified terms on its website. This agreement has been prepared in the English language and such version shall be controlling in all respects and any non-English version of this agreement is solely for accommodation purposes. All notices or other correspondence to OneEighth under this agreement must be sent to the address as provided by OneEighth for such purpose. Any and all rights and remedies of OneEighth upon your breach or other default under this agreement will be deemed cumulative and not exclusive of any other right or remedy conferred by this agreement or by law or equity on OneEighth, and the exercise of any one remedy will not preclude the exercise of any other. The captions and headings appearing in this agreement are for reference only and will not be considered in construing this agreement.
For customer support for this product, please contact One-eighth Info Tech Co Ltd at email@example.com.