$5 USD per user per month
A better document viewer for attachments in your Salesforce apps! Your customers can view attachments right from their browser, without downloading files or installing software. More than 300 file types are supported: MS Office, PDF and hundreds more.
ACCUSOFT PRIZM® SALESFORCE SERVICE AGREEMENT
You are signing up for an account ("Account") to use the Accusoft Prizm Cloud Salesforce Document ViewerTM service ("Service") offered by Accusoft Corporation ("Accusoft"). By signing up and providing a Company Name, you expressly agree that you have the authority to contractually bind that organization to this Accusoft Prizm Salesforce Service Agreement (“Agreement”) and you agree that that organization is bound by this Agreement. In this Agreement, the words "we," "us," "our," and "ours" refer to Accusoft. The words "user," "you", "your", and "yours" refer to the organization signing up for an Account to use the Service. You must agree to the terms of this Agreement before using any part of this Service, and the very act of using any part of the Service confirms your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. We may change the Service and/or this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion, and if you continue using the Service after a change, that will mean you have agreed to the change. You may see the current terms of this Agreement at any time by going to http://www.prizmshare.com/v/ed1babd4. This Agreement will remain in force until one party or the other terminates it.
1. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. You must provide your true name, your true company name, a valid email address, and any other information requested during the signup process.
3. Your Account may only be used by one organization - a single Account shared by multiple organizations is not permitted.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account. Accusoft is not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain adequate security of these.
6. As long as this Agreement is in force and you are complying with all of its terms, we give you permission to use the Service. Otherwise you are not permitted to use the Service.
7. Accusoft's markings are not to be removed or hidden at any time.
8. Accusoft is not liable to you or to any other party for any damages arising from any modification, outage, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
If you violate any of these agreement terms, we may, at our sole discretion, terminate your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that Accusoft owns all rights, title and interest in the Service in all its versions and forms. The look and feel of the Service, as well as the software code written to create the Service, is copyrighted material owned by Accusoft, and all rights are reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of any material comprising the Service except according to the terms of this Agreement without express written permission from Accusoft.
Technical support is available, by the means described after purchase, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM Eastern time, excluding Accusoft holidays when the Accusoft offices are closed, and support is also available through our Prizm web based community.
1. Prices of the Service, including but not limited to subscription plan fees for the Service, are subject to change with thirty (30) days notice from us. Such changes will be posted to http://www.accusoft.com/salesforcepricing.htm.
2. A valid Salesforce account is required to sign up for an Account.
3. Salesforce will bill for the Service in advance on a monthly basis, and your payment is non-refundable. You will not receive any refund or credit for partial months of Service, nor for Service outages, nor will you receive a refund for any period in which you do not use the Service. If the payment method you provide us declines the charge, we have the right to suspend access to your Account until you provide valid payment, and we may terminate your Account.
4. Our fees do not include any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for paying all such taxes, levies, or duties.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Accusoft has no liability arising from unavailability of this Service or your data.
2. You are not permitted to modify, adapt, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or hack the Service or modify another website in any way that might imply that it is associated with the Service, Accusoft, or any other Accusoft service, product, or technology.
3. You are not permitted to remove or obstruct Accusoft or Prizm marks in any circumstance or manner.
4. Accusoft reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with thirty (30) days notice.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, license, sublicense or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our express written permission.
6. Accusoft reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with thirty (30) days notice.
7. Accusoft is not liable for any damages to you or to any other party arising from any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. You understand that the Service includes an error and usage reporting mechanism that automatically exchanges error and usage information with Accusoft servers. This information helps Accusoft support you if you experience problems with the Service and helps Accusoft if it makes improvements to the Service. This error and usage reporting mechanism does not disrupt your usage of the Service.
9. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any other User or of any Accusoft employee, director, shareholder or officer will result in immediate termination of your Account.
10. Accusoft does not warrant (i) that the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you from Accusoft will meet your expectations, nor (v) that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
11. You expressly understand and agree that Accusoft is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Accusoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitutes resulting from any data, information or services purchased or obtained through or from the Service, or the loss thereof; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data; (iv) statements or conduct of any other party on the Service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the Service.
12. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Service that you might otherwise have must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, cause of action is permanently barred.
13. Our aggregate liability for any damages to you or any other party will not exceed any fees you may have paid us during the twelve (12) month period prior to your notifying us of a claim, regardless of whether the claim is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, products liability or otherwise. You acknowledge that we are unable to test the Service under all possible circumstances, that we cannot control the manner in which you and our other users use the Service, and that we have no control over Internet or other communications.
14. You shall indemnify and hold Accusoft harmless and defend Accusoft from any claim, action, or proceeding that arises or results from any of your actions or omissions pertaining to your use of Service and from any of your actions that are in violation of this Agreement.
15. You agree that if any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid by any court of final jurisdiction, then that provision shall be omitted and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue to be binding and enforceable. In addition you agree that that court is authorized to enforce any such provision of this Agreement to whatever lesser extent that court deems reasonable and appropriate rather than invalidating the entire provision.
16. In the event of any lawsuit or other proceeding brought as a result of an actual or alleged breach of this Agreement, to enforce any provisions of this Agreement, or to enforce any intellectual property or other rights in or pertaining to the Service, you agree that the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, including the costs of any expert witnesses, incurred at all levels of proceedings.
17. The failure of Accusoft to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Accusoft governing your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement).
18. This Agreement will be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to any conflicts of laws rules. Any action related to or arising under this Agreement will be brought solely in the state court sitting in Hillsborough County, Florida or in the federal courts in the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of said courts.
19. This Agreement is the entire understanding of the parties concerning the subject matter of the Agreement and supersedes all prior communications and agreements whether oral or written relating to the subject matter of the Agreement. Only a writing signed by the parties may modify this Agreement. In the event of any modification in writing of this Agreement (an "Amendment"), all provisions of this Agreement survive except those provisions that are explicitly modified by the Amendment.
20. You cannot assign or transfer this Agreement to another party under any circumstances.
21. You agree that Accusoft may reference your use of the Service on its web site or in other marketing materials, including issuing a press release.
22. Questions about this Agreement should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call Accusoft Sales at 1-813-875-7575 x1.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your Account at any time by logging into your Salesforce account. A mail, email or phone request to cancel your account WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE.
2. If you cancel your non-evaluation, paid version of the Service you will not be entitled to a refund for any unused period of time.
3. Accusoft, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse you any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Accusoft service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account and your access to your Account. Accusoft reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time. In addition, Accusoft may terminate this Agreement with respect to your Account at any time, in its sole discretion.
4. If you cancel your Account, or if Accusoft terminates your Account for any reason, this Agreement is terminated. If the Agreement is terminated, your rights under this Agreement are terminated, but your obligations and agreements under "Other Conditions" above survive the termination of this Agreement.