Starting at $2,000 USD per company per year For upto 10 users, $166 per company per month For more than 10 users, $333 per company per month 25% discount for NGOs and Nonprofits. Please reach out to us for discounts.
Discounts available for nonprofits
Round Robin Distributor works on configurable business logic & performs:##Distribute Leads/Cases to Live Agents in Real-Time##Weighted Allocation/Load Balancing##Round Robin Based, Schedule, Criteria Based Assignment##Prioritize Case Routing to Right Rep
By accessing and using this RRD, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms below, please do not use this product.
1. Data Privacy: Mirketa Inc does not collect any data. In case RRD code throws error exceptions, an alert is sent with the error code to Mirketa admin. Mirketa cannot view any data related to such alerts.
2. Possible Functional Defects: Although the product has been thoroughly tested to ensure that all functionality work as designed. However, like any other software products it still may contains functional defects which may impact user experience or your business processes. Before deploying it in production it is recommended to install and verify the product functionality in a test environment where the impact to the end users and business is minimized.
3. Limitation Liabilities: By installing RRD in your environment you agree to release Mirketa Inc of all liabilities associated with the negative end user and business impact from the use of RRD.
4. Intellectual Property: RRD code and algorithms are owned by Mirketa Inc.
7. License Fee
In consideration for the license granted to the Licensee hereunder, the Licensee will pay Mirketa Inc License Fee for each Production Salesforce Instance/Site where RRD has been installed. The first annual License Fee payment will be due and payable on the later of the Date on which the first time RRD was installed (referred as Effective Date going forward) on any Salesforce Instance/Site (Sandboxes) related to Licensee's Salesforce Production Instance / Site or, the first day following the end of any trial period.
8. Change in License Fee
Mirketa Inc reserves the right to change License Fee at and from the end of any License Agreement Period by giving at least 30 days’ written notice of the variation to the Licensee. No such variation shall result in the License Fee increasing during the term of the License Agreement by more than 10 percent for each completed 12 month period following the Effective Date.
9. Non Payment
If the outstanding amount or amounts are not paid within 14 days following the payment due date of then Mirketa Inc may at any time thereafter suspend and/or terminate any or all of the RRD licenses granted.
10. Trial Period
Mirketa offers a trial period for the first 30 days of the term of this License Agreement during which all of the provisions of this License Agreement will apply. However, the Licensee will have no obligation to pay the License Fee in respect of the trial period; Either party may terminate this License Agreement immediately by giving written notice to the other party at any time before the end of the trial period
11. Termination & No Refund Policy
Either party can terminate this License Agreement by giving a 30 days notice to the other party. There will not be no refund of License Fee charged by Mirketa Inc if the Licensee terminates the agreement before the license term is over.
We show Salesforce accounts that are linked to Trailblazer.me and have the Manage Billing permission. If your account is missing, check that you connected the account to your Trailblazer.me profile. Then verify that you’ve been assigned the Manage Billing permission in the related org.