QMan Case Monitoring ups your case queue monitoring game. See incoming case trends as they happen & triage incoming cases faster & with less effort. Highly configurable, each user is able to see exactly what is most important to them.
3 Creeks Technologies LLC
Standard Terms and Conditions
By indicating you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions you are indicating all of the following:
1. You accept in full all of the terms of this agreement which specifies the use of QMan SMS Hero, QMan Two-Factor Authentication for Salesforce Communities, and QMan Case Monitoring (collectively referred to through the rest of this document as “QMan”), software applications published by 3 Creeks Technologies LLC (3 Creeks).
2. You are at least 18 years of age and are able to enter into a legal agreement, and be bound by that agreement, according to laws of the state of California.
3. You have the authority to enter into a binding agreement on behalf of the company or legal entity that you represent (in the rest of this document we will call this “your company”) and that you are entering into this agreement on behalf of such company or legal entity
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE, DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Upon acceptance of this agreement, 3 Creeks grants you the following:
1. A subscription based license to use QMan within your Salesforce Instance. This subscription may either be free or paid. If paid, the following will apply to the subscription:
a) The subscription will be billed monthly based on the number of unique Salesforce log on IDs that have access to QMan within your Salesforce Instance.
b) The per user subscription fee will be specified on the QMan Salesforce AppExchange web page.
c) The total subscription fee (which is the per user monthly fee X the number of QMan users) for your company will be billed on a monthly basis to a valid credit card that you have supplied to the billing services used by the Salesforce AppExchange.
2. The ability to reassign QMan user licenses within your company as long as Salesforce login IDs are not sharing the same QMan license. In other words, one QMan license to one Salesforce login please.
3. The access and right to download, install, and use QMan upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes. 3 Creeks may require, at their sole discretion, you or your company to pay additional or new subscription fees as a requirement to use these upgrades, enhancements, or bug fixes. If so, you and your company will have the option to not install the upgrades, enhancements, or bug fixes and stay with your current version of QMan, and continue to pay your existing subscription fee for QMan. If you make this decision, be aware that 3 Creeks may decide, at the their sole discretion, to no longer provide any additional future upgrades, enhancements, or bug fixes to the QMan code that you and your company are using, and you will still be liable for the existing monthly subscription fee for that version as long as it is in use by your company.
4. The right to use, as you see fit, any and all data created in your Salesforce instances by QMan software. You own the data that QMan creates for you. However, you should be aware that if your use or manipulation of this data renders it unreadable or unusable by QMan, Salesforce, or any other system, program, software or human, 3 Creeks will not be held responsible for fixing or recreating that data.
5. The right to stop using QMan at any time and for any reason. If you feel that it is not working for your business, no worries… thank you for trying it out! If you cancel after you have already been charged for the month in which you are cancelling, we are very sorry but we cannot refund or pro-rate that month’s subscription fee, so it is best to cancel just before the next billing cycle.
As for us, 3 Creeks will do the following:
1. If your QMan subscription is a paid subscription, allow you to try out QMan for free for a limited amount of time. Currently the free trial period is 14 days, but that can be changed at any time at 3 Creeks discretion.
2. Provide documentation in the form of guides and frequently asked questions (FAQs) that you can use to help understand how QMan software works and how to resolve or workaround technical issues.
3. If your QMan subscription is a paid subscription, provide support to you and your company’s use of QMan software. This support will include, in addition to the documentation referenced above, support via email.
4. If your QMan subscription is a paid subscription, make reasonable efforts to respond to your support requests within two business days during normal business hours of 9 AM to 5 PM PDT.
5. Make reasonable efforts to fix bugs and release new versions of QMan on a timely basis. There may be times, however, that 3 Creeks determines that it would be too costly or too disruptive to fix a bug or issue that you or your company is experiencing and we may elect to not fix the issue. If this happens, we will make every effort to document and publish workarounds to the issue.
6. Not sell, give away, or make available to anyone any of your Salesforce data (including data that is created by QMan) or the personal or contact information that you provide to us. We will use your contact and personal information only to support your use of QMan.
Just as you and your company are entitled to cancel your QMan subscription at any time, 3 Creeks is also entitled to cancel your subscription, regardless of whether it is paid or free, at any time and for any reason. It is unlikely we will do this other than for reasons such as non-payment of your subscription fee, misrepresentation of you or your company, violation of these terms and conditions, or misuse of QMan. If we do cancel your subscription, we will make a reasonable effort to give you as much notice as possible and also let you know why it is being canceled.
3 Creeks also reserves the right to change the subscription fee for QMan at any time provided that we notify you and your company in writing of the change at least 30 days prior to the fee change in order to give you the opportunity to cancel your subscription before the fee change goes into effect.
There are some basic limitations to the use of QMan by you and your company and those limitations are:
1. You cannot sublicense or transfer your use of QMan to another company or entity.
2. You may not reverse engineer any part of the code, configuration, or logic of QMan.
3. You may not resell QMan licenses.
4. You must meet the minimum requirements that have been documented in order to use QMan. These are things such as, but not limited to:
a) The versions and editions of Salesforce that QMan runs on
b) The ability to use, run and administer certain Salesforce features that are required by QMan functionality
c) The ability to use, run and administer any third party software or services required for QMan functionality
d) The type, version, and configuration of web browser
e) The Salesforce user and profile access rights necessary to use QMan and the Salesforce objects that QMan uses and accesses
Also, there are some things that are out of the control of 3 Creeks and so we cannot be responsible for any loss that you or your company may incur from them. Here are some specifics:
1. QMan and Salesforce are cloud-based software products that are reliant on third-party services and networks. These third-party services and networks are not controlled or managed by 3 Creeks and we are therefore not responsible for their performance. Reliable and fast network connectivity is critical in cloud-based environments, but we cannot be responsible for any loss of data, revenue, productivity, or any other type of loss that you or your company incurs due to slow, unstable, throttled, overloaded, or otherwise lousy network connections. 3 Creeks also has no control of and is not responsible for network and vendor traffic prioritization algorithms or any other algorithms or logic employed by third-parties that may impact the performance of 3 Creeks software. This includes, but is not limited to, internal networks within your own company or your company vendor’s premises and Internet connections.
2. QMan relies on a number of technologies. These include programming languages, API libraries, database platforms, web browsers, cloud-based platforms, and other technologies. Although 3 Creeks takes great pains to ensure that the technologies that are used to build our products are rock solid, the fact is there will be technical limitations and bugs in the technologies that we use. We will always do our best to work around technical limitations and bugs. However, there may be instances where there is nothing that we can do to fix a problem that is due to the limitations of the technology in use or due to a bug that is out of the control of 3 Creeks to fix. In these instances we will attempt to document the limitation as much as possible so you know about the limitation and its workarounds, but we reserve the right to not fix the actual issue.
3. Since QMan runs on top of the Salesforce platform, we are not responsible for loss of revenue, productivity, data, or any other loss that we cannot think of right now due to failures, planned outages (like scheduled maintenance), or unplanned outages of the Salesforce platform, services, or software. Be prepared and back up your data and have contingency plans in place, even if it is in the cloud.
4. Certain features and functionality of QMan employ encryption and encoding technologies and 3 Creeks has also implemented a number of security features and functionality within the QMan design. However, 3 Creeks does not make any guarantees and shall not be held responsible for any fraud, data loss, unauthorized intrusion, unauthorized access, or the exposure of private data while using QMan software. 3 Creeks also does not provide any guarantees to you or your company and shall not be held responsible for any unauthorized access, theft, or data lose through you or your company’s use of authorization codes, security codes, or two-factor authentication functionality provided by any QMan apps. The use of QMan software does not negate your company’s own responsibility to stay diligent, to constantly review and update security practices and procedures, and to regularly audit your systems and data.
3 Creeks has put a lot of effort into making QMan as solid and useful as possible. We truly hope that you find your use of QMan hugely beneficial to your company. Having said that, we cannot possibly anticipate all the ways our customers may want to use QMan in their business processes. Additionally, even with all of the testing we do, QMan may still contain bugs and defects. Because of this, we must let you know that QMan is provided “as is” and 3 Creeks does not make any warranties or guarantees of any kind as to it merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, timeliness, reliability, completeness, or accuracy.
Lastly, we are extremely happy to be working with you and hope that we have a long and productive relationship together. We promise that we will treat you and your company with respect and integrity and we are sure that you will treat us the same way. However, as someone once said, “sometimes good people disagree”. If we disagree, we both promise to make every effort to work it out between us. Failing that, we and your company agree to take our dispute to a mutually agreed upon private arbitrator located in the state of California and we and your company agree to uphold the decision of the resulting arbitration as final and binding.
Okay, enough said. Let’s get started!