You might hear about apps for sales or apps for finance, but what about apps working together to cover your entire business? It’s important to get a holistic picture of your tech stack, and ensure your apps are as connected and communicative as the people at your company.
Here’s a look at six apps that connect to Salesforce (in fact, many are built on the Salesforce platform), and span the back office and front office. These apps ensure each department and process is streamlined, from that initial outreach to a prospect, to closing the deal, to customer service going forward.
GeoFluent is a real-time translation solution that allows Live Agent users to easily add multilingual capabilities to their existing application. This enables brands to communicate with any customer using existing agents - eliminating language barriers.
Kenandy is an end-to-end ERP system natively built on the App Cloud. Kenandy automates all of your core business processes: order-to-cash, manufacturing, supply chain, global financials, and distribution.
3. Mogli SMS by Tact
Mogli SMS is a native texting app that can expand your global reach in real time. Send and receive SMS text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads, locally and around the world.
Rootstock's enterprise resource planning solution elevates operational performance and controls costs with production control inventory tracking and project management for mid-market to large manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains.
Bringing accounting and finances to the App Cloud, Sage Live provides business insight by combining sales, accounting, financial, and operational perspectives into a single connected office in the cloud. Save time, eliminate errors, and get a complete view of your customers.
This native warranty management app built on the Salesforce platform enables closed-loop warranty management, helping clients reduce warranty costs, increase supplier recovery, and improve customer interaction.
Build your own app tech stack with our new game, All in the Stack. Share it out with #MyStackRules for a chance to be featured in a future webinar.
- Cadence Bank: RevCult Customer Spotlight Cadence Bank: RevCult Customer Spotlight Type Article When Cadence Bank realized it needed to modernize its client digital experience during COVID-19, integrating the RevCult Cloud Security app with Salesforce became an easy decision.
- Questions for Salesforce Partners, From Customers Questions for Salesforce Partners, From Customers Type Article Here are Salesforce customers' burning questions for partners, and how AppExchange Chat can help answer them.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Eligibility Checker: MIMIT Healthcare Spotlight Eligibility Checker: MIMIT Healthcare Spotlight Type Article When MIMIT Healthcare realized they needed a quick way to verify medical insurance, turning to AppExchange was the healthcare companies next step.
- AppExchange Apps to Help You Back up Data AppExchange Apps to Help You Back up Data Type Article Let’s take a look at six apps available on AppExchange that could help back up and recover data in Salesforce