You might hear about apps for sales or apps for finance, but what about apps working together to cover your entire business? It’s important to get a holistic picture of your tech stack, and ensure your apps are as connected and communicative as the people at your company.
Here’s a look at six apps that connect to Salesforce (in fact, many are built on the Salesforce platform), and span the back office and front office. These apps ensure each department and process is streamlined, from that initial outreach to a prospect, to closing the deal, to customer service going forward.
GeoFluent is a real-time translation solution that allows Live Agent users to easily add multilingual capabilities to their existing application. This enables brands to communicate with any customer using existing agents - eliminating language barriers.
Kenandy is an end-to-end ERP system natively built on the App Cloud. Kenandy automates all of your core business processes: order-to-cash, manufacturing, supply chain, global financials, and distribution.
3. Mogli SMS by Tact
Mogli SMS is a native texting app that can expand your global reach in real time. Send and receive SMS text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads, locally and around the world.
Rootstock's enterprise resource planning solution elevates operational performance and controls costs with production control inventory tracking and project management for mid-market to large manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains.
Bringing accounting and finances to the App Cloud, Sage Live provides business insight by combining sales, accounting, financial, and operational perspectives into a single connected office in the cloud. Save time, eliminate errors, and get a complete view of your customers.
This native warranty management app built on the Salesforce platform enables closed-loop warranty management, helping clients reduce warranty costs, increase supplier recovery, and improve customer interaction.
Build your own app tech stack with our new game, All in the Stack. Share it out with #MyStackRules for a chance to be featured in a future webinar.
- The AppExchange Street Team at DF19 The AppExchange Street Team at DF19 By Holly Rushton Type Article See who brought the excitement of AppExchange to attendees at DF19 and online.
- 5 Reasons Duplicates are Killing Your Salesforce Effectiveness 5 Reasons Duplicates are Killing Your Salesforce Effectiveness Type Article A duplicate-free Salesforce environment is key to an efficient sales and marketing machine and to the perception of your organization by your customers. Gijs Hoven from Duplicate Check discusses the dangers of duplicates and how to address them.
- 7 Google Shopping Feed Optimization Strategies You Need To Know 7 Google Shopping Feed Optimization Strategies You Need To Know Type Article Product feed optimization is key to achieving successful campaign performance because, without it, your products are less likely to show up. Check out these seven tips and strategies to making those 70 characters for Google Shopping titles meaningful.
- The Winners of the 2019 Dreamforce Demo Jams The Winners of the 2019 Dreamforce Demo Jams By Amanda Nelson Type Article From sales to customer service to nonprofit to developer apps, there were Demo Jams for everyone at Dreamforce 2019. Here's the full list, including the winners.
- Why Carvana Chose a Supply Chain Control Tower to Enhance Operations Why Carvana Chose a Supply Chain Control Tower to Enhance Operations Type Article While Control Towers and dashboards are both designed to give you an accurate overview of operations, Supply Chain Control Towers outshine dashboards in large-scale, fast-growing operations. Learn more in this interview with Carvana.