You might hear about apps for sales or apps for finance, but what about apps working together to cover your entire business? It’s important to get a holistic picture of your tech stack, and ensure your apps are as connected and communicative as the people at your company.
Here’s a look at six apps that connect to Salesforce (in fact, many are built on the Salesforce platform), and span the back office and front office. These apps ensure each department and process is streamlined, from that initial outreach to a prospect, to closing the deal, to customer service going forward.
GeoFluent is a real-time translation solution that allows Live Agent users to easily add multilingual capabilities to their existing application. This enables brands to communicate with any customer using existing agents - eliminating language barriers.
Kenandy is an end-to-end ERP system natively built on the App Cloud. Kenandy automates all of your core business processes: order-to-cash, manufacturing, supply chain, global financials, and distribution.
3. Mogli SMS by Tact
Mogli SMS is a native texting app that can expand your global reach in real time. Send and receive SMS text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads, locally and around the world.
Rootstock's enterprise resource planning solution elevates operational performance and controls costs with production control inventory tracking and project management for mid-market to large manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains.
Bringing accounting and finances to the App Cloud, Sage Live provides business insight by combining sales, accounting, financial, and operational perspectives into a single connected office in the cloud. Save time, eliminate errors, and get a complete view of your customers.
This native warranty management app built on the Salesforce platform enables closed-loop warranty management, helping clients reduce warranty costs, increase supplier recovery, and improve customer interaction.
Build your own app tech stack with our new game, All in the Stack. Share it out with #MyStackRules for a chance to be featured in a future webinar.
- Four Key Challenges for CSPs Four Key Challenges for CSPs Type Article Are you a CSP competing in the commercial and enterprise telecom service market? Check out these four challenges from Matt Jones, Solution Architect at Ubisense.
- How to Get a Salesforce Job How to Get a Salesforce Job Type Article Brand Journalist at Torrent Consulting and 4x certified Salesforce consultant Kevin Binder shares tips and why now is the time to break into the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Aniqa Tariq of Bluewolf Meet Trailblazing Partner Aniqa Tariq of Bluewolf Type Article Aniqa Tariq is VP of Emerging Markets for Bluewolf, an IBM Company. She has 20 years of global business experience, and has blazed trails the entire time.
- Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Type Article We are excited to be named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2018 report. In its evaluation of AppExchange, Forrester found Salesforce “remains a powerful choice in terms of scale, breadth, and innovation.”
- TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight Type Article Regroup Mass Notification increased their web conversion rate by 54% with TimeTrade.