You might hear about apps for sales or apps for finance, but what about apps working together to cover your entire business? It’s important to get a holistic picture of your tech stack, and ensure your apps are as connected and communicative as the people at your company.
Here’s a look at six apps that connect to Salesforce (in fact, many are built on the Salesforce platform), and span the back office and front office. These apps ensure each department and process is streamlined, from that initial outreach to a prospect, to closing the deal, to customer service going forward.
GeoFluent is a real-time translation solution that allows Live Agent users to easily add multilingual capabilities to their existing application. This enables brands to communicate with any customer using existing agents - eliminating language barriers.
Kenandy is an end-to-end ERP system natively built on the App Cloud. Kenandy automates all of your core business processes: order-to-cash, manufacturing, supply chain, global financials, and distribution.
3. Mogli SMS by Tact
Mogli SMS is a native texting app that can expand your global reach in real time. Send and receive SMS text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads, locally and around the world.
Rootstock's enterprise resource planning solution elevates operational performance and controls costs with production control inventory tracking and project management for mid-market to large manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains.
Bringing accounting and finances to the App Cloud, Sage Live provides business insight by combining sales, accounting, financial, and operational perspectives into a single connected office in the cloud. Save time, eliminate errors, and get a complete view of your customers.
This native warranty management app built on the Salesforce platform enables closed-loop warranty management, helping clients reduce warranty costs, increase supplier recovery, and improve customer interaction.
Build your own app tech stack with our new game, All in the Stack. Share it out with #MyStackRules for a chance to be featured in a future webinar.
- Docomotion: WalkMe Customer Spotlight Docomotion: WalkMe Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how WalkMe made document generation easy with Docomotion.
- 15 Valentine's Day Plans That AppExchange Fans Will Love 15 Valentine's Day Plans That AppExchange Fans Will Love Type Article What if we told you that based on your Valentine's Day plans, we could recommend the apps that would make all of your dreams come true? On this magical holiday, we wish you an Appy Valentine's Day.
- AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Here are a few AppExchange solutions for manufacturers, and a look at IDC's new digital engagement strategy for manufacturers.
- AppExchange Solutions for Financial Services Customers AppExchange Solutions for Financial Services Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article AppExchange has solutions for financial services companies. Here's a look at a few of them, along with a preview of 3 trends that will define banking in 2019
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Adam Menzies of CGI Meet Trailblazing Partner Adam Menzies of CGI By Holly Rushton Type Article Learn more about trailblazing partner Adam Menzies and his journey from full-stack developer to leading nearly 500 Salesforce Trailblazers at CGI.