You might hear about apps for sales or apps for finance, but what about apps working together to cover your entire business? It’s important to get a holistic picture of your tech stack, and ensure your apps are as connected and communicative as the people at your company.
Here’s a look at six apps that connect to Salesforce (in fact, many are built on the Salesforce platform), and span the back office and front office. These apps ensure each department and process is streamlined, from that initial outreach to a prospect, to closing the deal, to customer service going forward.
GeoFluent is a real-time translation solution that allows Live Agent users to easily add multilingual capabilities to their existing application. This enables brands to communicate with any customer using existing agents - eliminating language barriers.
Kenandy is an end-to-end ERP system natively built on the App Cloud. Kenandy automates all of your core business processes: order-to-cash, manufacturing, supply chain, global financials, and distribution.
3. Mogli SMS by Tact
Mogli SMS is a native texting app that can expand your global reach in real time. Send and receive SMS text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads, locally and around the world.
Rootstock's enterprise resource planning solution elevates operational performance and controls costs with production control inventory tracking and project management for mid-market to large manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains.
Bringing accounting and finances to the App Cloud, Sage Live provides business insight by combining sales, accounting, financial, and operational perspectives into a single connected office in the cloud. Save time, eliminate errors, and get a complete view of your customers.
This native warranty management app built on the Salesforce platform enables closed-loop warranty management, helping clients reduce warranty costs, increase supplier recovery, and improve customer interaction.
Build your own app tech stack with our new game, All in the Stack. Share it out with #MyStackRules for a chance to be featured in a future webinar.
- This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article From helping with pricing and quoting, to generating opportunities, orders, and service contracts, Paul Liu's apps help Salesforce developers and partners work smarter, not harder.
- How Platform Security Became the Secret to Success for This SaaS Company How Platform Security Became the Secret to Success for This SaaS Company By Christian Connors Type Article We caught up with Peter Lee, CEO of Cloud Coach, to learn more about the company's innovative software, and to find out how building on the Salesforce Platform unlocked a new world of possibilities for the SaaS company.
- The No-Code Tools That Help This SaaS Company Grow Faster The No-Code Tools That Help This SaaS Company Grow Faster By Miriam Kahn Type Article We spoke with Kishore Subramanian, VP of Engineering at Propel, to learn more about Propel’s platform story and the no-code Salesforce tools that have helped take his product further.
- Benefits of Native Salesforce Accounting Solutions Benefits of Native Salesforce Accounting Solutions Type Article What are the benefits and challenges when comparing accounting software vs Salesforce solutions? Here are five benefits of using Salesforce accounting apps.
- How Royal Resorts Enhances Customer Experience How Royal Resorts Enhances Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Here’s how Corporate Special Projects Manager Federico Beyer and his team have been transforming customer experience and employee engagement with Salesforce and AppExchange apps.