You might hear about apps for sales or apps for finance, but what about apps working together to cover your entire business? It’s important to get a holistic picture of your tech stack, and ensure your apps are as connected and communicative as the people at your company.
Here’s a look at six apps that connect to Salesforce (in fact, many are built on the Salesforce platform), and span the back office and front office. These apps ensure each department and process is streamlined, from that initial outreach to a prospect, to closing the deal, to customer service going forward.
GeoFluent is a real-time translation solution that allows Live Agent users to easily add multilingual capabilities to their existing application. This enables brands to communicate with any customer using existing agents - eliminating language barriers.
Kenandy is an end-to-end ERP system natively built on the App Cloud. Kenandy automates all of your core business processes: order-to-cash, manufacturing, supply chain, global financials, and distribution.
3. Mogli SMS by Tact
Mogli SMS is a native texting app that can expand your global reach in real time. Send and receive SMS text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads, locally and around the world.
Rootstock's enterprise resource planning solution elevates operational performance and controls costs with production control inventory tracking and project management for mid-market to large manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains.
Bringing accounting and finances to the App Cloud, Sage Live provides business insight by combining sales, accounting, financial, and operational perspectives into a single connected office in the cloud. Save time, eliminate errors, and get a complete view of your customers.
This native warranty management app built on the Salesforce platform enables closed-loop warranty management, helping clients reduce warranty costs, increase supplier recovery, and improve customer interaction.
Build your own app tech stack with our new game, All in the Stack. Share it out with #MyStackRules for a chance to be featured in a future webinar.
- Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Type Article For Ascent Solutions, needing to navigate through a number of different systems to invoice and accept payments from customers was an issue that needed solving. Enter: Kulturra Payment Center.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- 10 Customers Share Their Favorite Free Apps 10 Customers Share Their Favorite Free Apps Type Article Here’s a look at customers who love Salesforce Labs solutions, and aren’t afraid to show off their favorites.
- The Platform Chronicles: Alecia Brian, Trimble The Platform Chronicles: Alecia Brian, Trimble Type Article Alecia Brian, VP at Trimble, Inc. on choosing a new supply chain planning app to transform the sales forecasting process.
- Making Lemonade: Future Trailblazers Building Apps Making Lemonade: Future Trailblazers Building Apps Type Article This all-girls school's students are learning how to build Salesforce apps.