You might hear about apps for sales or apps for finance, but what about apps working together to cover your entire business? It’s important to get a holistic picture of your tech stack, and ensure your apps are as connected and communicative as the people at your company.
Here’s a look at six apps that connect to Salesforce (in fact, many are built on the Salesforce platform), and span the back office and front office. These apps ensure each department and process is streamlined, from that initial outreach to a prospect, to closing the deal, to customer service going forward.
GeoFluent is a real-time translation solution that allows Live Agent users to easily add multilingual capabilities to their existing application. This enables brands to communicate with any customer using existing agents - eliminating language barriers.
Kenandy is an end-to-end ERP system natively built on the App Cloud. Kenandy automates all of your core business processes: order-to-cash, manufacturing, supply chain, global financials, and distribution.
3. Mogli SMS by Tact
Mogli SMS is a native texting app that can expand your global reach in real time. Send and receive SMS text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads, locally and around the world.
Rootstock's enterprise resource planning solution elevates operational performance and controls costs with production control inventory tracking and project management for mid-market to large manufacturers, distributors, and supply chains.
Bringing accounting and finances to the App Cloud, Sage Live provides business insight by combining sales, accounting, financial, and operational perspectives into a single connected office in the cloud. Save time, eliminate errors, and get a complete view of your customers.
This native warranty management app built on the Salesforce platform enables closed-loop warranty management, helping clients reduce warranty costs, increase supplier recovery, and improve customer interaction.
Build your own app tech stack with our new game, All in the Stack. Share it out with #MyStackRules for a chance to be featured in a future webinar.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Plan SBA Paycheck Protection Plan Type Article The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act has set aside $350 billion for small business loans to provide economic relief in 2020.
- Deploy a Crisis Response App to Support Your Workforce and Business Continuity Deploy a Crisis Response App to Support Your Workforce and Business Continuity Type Article In this Leading Through Change post, learn about the Salesforce Labs Crisis Response app, which gives customers a central hub to manage crisis situations.
- At Home with Appy At Home with Appy Type Article An activity book with crossword puzzles, word searches, coloring pages and more.
- AppExchange COVID-19 Resource Center Announced a Part of Salesforce Care AppExchange COVID-19 Resource Center Announced a Part of Salesforce Care Type Article New solutions and resources announced as part of Salesforce Care to help companies navigate COVID-19.
- We’re Here for You. A Message from AppExchange. We’re Here for You. A Message from AppExchange. Type Article A letter from Woodson Martin, AppExchange GM on ways to help support your employees, customers, and community during this time.