Experienced admins know that gathering Salesforce project requirements is part art, part science. No matter your approach, your requirements aren’t complete until you answer these questions.
- What pain points or challenges am I solving?
- What industries, departments, or functions are involved?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
This framework is helpful because it provides a more complete picture of the problem you’re solving. Now, you can apply a similar framework to AppExchange searches using new filters for business need, industry, and job role. At the top of the filter panel, a new Quick Find box helps you discover filters with fewer clicks.
Find Filters Quickly
After you perform a keyword search, use the filter panel’s Quick Find box (1) to locate filters of interest. For example, enter Marketing to quickly find and apply the Marketing Cloud filter (2).
Filter by Business Need
Use business need filters (1) to find solutions that help your team accomplish specific goals or tasks. To see a wider selection of results, select a broad business need, such as marketing. To explore more narrow use cases, expand the category. For example, apply the Loyalty (2) filter to find solutions that integrate data from your customer loyalty program into Salesforce.
Filter by Industry
Use industry filters (1) to find solutions that are designed to solve challenges in a particular industry. For example, apply the Education filter to identify solutions made for higher ed, such as those that help admissions staff manage student applications.
Filter by Job Role / Type
Use Job Type / Role filters (1) to find solutions tailored for your role or the roles of team members. For example, apply the Developer filter to identify solutions for team members who build integrations or customize Salesforce with code.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Salesforce AppExchange Positioned as a Leader in SaaS Marketplaces Analyst Repor Salesforce AppExchange Positioned as a Leader in SaaS Marketplaces Analyst Repor By Amanda Matlock Type Article Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace for apps and experts, has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Marketplaces For SaaS Sourcing, Q4 2023 analyst report.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Making Waves: Supercharge your Inclusion and Hire with Intention Making Waves: Supercharge your Inclusion and Hire with Intention Type Article Dreamforce was the place to see our Partners and Workforce Development Community come together and share their commitment to driving ecosystem growth through a lens of diversity and inclusion.
- AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article Dreamforce ‘23 was all about connecting over a technological advancement that’s affecting all aspects of business — artificial intelligence — and how organizations can streamline their organizations and find success with AI + Data + CRM.