Salesforce Labs apps are free, customizable apps built by Salesforce employees. They solve common pain points for specific departments, and address business challenges. With over 300 Salesforce Labs apps in inventory, it may be tough to zero in on the right apps for you, so here's a look at 24 of them. For more, get the Salesforce Labs Apps Guide or check out the Salesforce Labs page. Happy exploring!
Free Sales Apps
Reports and Dashboards help you visualize key business metrics.
Customize dashboards and deploy in just minutes.
Free reports and a dashboard to see activities on accounts and opportunities.
See other companies' sales, service, and marketing dashboards.
Customer Service Apps
Surveys and agent productivity tools help elevate customer satisfaction.
4. Survey Force
Customizable polling app in Salesforce.
Calculate the true business hours for both your company and your client.
Dashboards for your customer service metrics.
IT And Admin
Developer and admin tools help boost employee productivity.
See who is logging in to Salesforce and, more importantly, who isn’t. Use it to target users who require a little help.
UI enhancement app with hundreds of images and icons useful in Salesforce applications.
Update or edit multiple records at a time and configures custom objects.
10. Mass Delete
Clean up thousands of contacts in minutes.
Project management tools help in project initiation, planning, and execution.
Assists with key issue resolutions, recording the object history, and more in Chatter.
The same agile app that Salesforce uses.
13. Milestones PM
Project management in Salesforce.
Human Resource Tools help employees reach their full potential.
Tracks employee progress and badges of Trailhead within Salesforce.
Quickly roll out training and track user progress.
16. Employee Manager
Track your staff, including hires, rehires, retirement and more.
Salesforce Labs Components
Just like Salesforce Labs Apps, these components are free and built by Salesforce employees. They’re responsive, reusable building blocks for creating apps and customizing pages in Lightning App Builder.
Highlight key information with carousel, image, and video banners.
Create interactive, visual representations of hierarchical Salesforce data.
19. Lightning Tree
Create a multi-level, mobile friendly tree that’s configurable.
Update your Chatter profile picture and status with a simple click.
Work more comfortably in a multi-language environment.
22. RSS Viewer
Stay up-to-date on information about any topic.
23. Follow Anything
Follow a friend’s UserProfile feed or feed from Accounts, Cases, or Topics.
24. I Follow
- What Are Your Valentine's Day Plans? What Are Your Valentine's Day Plans? Type Article What if we told you that based on your Valentine's Day plans, we could recommend the apps that would make all of your dreams come true? On this magical holiday, we wish you an Appy Valentine's Day.
- What is the DreamHouse App? What is the DreamHouse App? Type Article DreamHouse is a sample application that demonstrates the unique value proposition of the Salesforce App Cloud for building Employee Productivity and Customer Engagement apps.
- Vlocity and Farmers Insurance Customer Spotlight Vlocity and Farmers Insurance Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how Vlocity works with Farmers to increase their renewal rate by 25% for key BUs.
- 10 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Boost Efficiency 10 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Boost Efficiency By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Learn about apps that can help your company become more efficient, and read a list of 10 ways AppExchange apps improve efficiency.
- Award Momentum Reinforces Commitment to the Channel Award Momentum Reinforces Commitment to the Channel Type Article Congratulations to Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh, SVP of Partner and Industry Innovation, who has once again been included in CRN’s 50 Most Influential Channel Chief’s List.