Salesforce Labs apps are free, customizable apps built by Salesforce employees. They solve common pain points for specific departments, and address business challenges. With over 300 Salesforce Labs apps in inventory, it may be tough to zero in on the right apps for you, so here's a look at 24 of them. For more, get the Salesforce Labs Apps Guide or check out the Salesforce Labs page. Happy exploring!
Free Sales Apps
Reports and Dashboards help you visualize key business metrics.
Customize dashboards and deploy in just minutes.
Free reports and a dashboard to see activities on accounts and opportunities.
See other companies' sales, service, and marketing dashboards.
Customer Service Apps
Surveys and agent productivity tools help elevate customer satisfaction.
4. Survey Force
Customizable polling app in Salesforce.
Calculate the true business hours for both your company and your client.
Dashboards for your customer service metrics.
IT And Admin
Developer and admin tools help boost employee productivity.
See who is logging in to Salesforce and, more importantly, who isn’t. Use it to target users who require a little help.
UI enhancement app with hundreds of images and icons useful in Salesforce applications.
Update or edit multiple records at a time and configures custom objects.
10. Mass Delete
Clean up thousands of contacts in minutes.
Project management tools help in project initiation, planning, and execution.
Assists with key issue resolutions, recording the object history, and more in Chatter.
The same agile app that Salesforce uses.
13. Milestones PM
Project management in Salesforce.
Human Resource Tools help employees reach their full potential.
Tracks employee progress and badges of Trailhead within Salesforce.
Quickly roll out training and track user progress.
16. Employee Manager
Track your staff, including hires, rehires, retirement and more.
Salesforce Labs Components
Just like Salesforce Labs Apps, these components are free and built by Salesforce employees. They’re responsive, reusable building blocks for creating apps and customizing pages in Lightning App Builder.
Highlight key information with carousel, image, and video banners.
Create interactive, visual representations of hierarchical Salesforce data.
19. Lightning Tree
Create a multi-level, mobile friendly tree that’s configurable.
Update your Chatter profile picture and status with a simple click.
Work more comfortably in a multi-language environment.
22. RSS Viewer
Stay up-to-date on information about any topic.
23. Follow Anything
Follow a friend’s UserProfile feed or feed from Accounts, Cases, or Topics.
24. I Follow
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Type Article Sales enablement isn’t just about employee onboarding, training, or content. When done right, it also reduces churn and drives revenue. But how do you make it work — and convince senior management of the value of sales enablement along the way?
- Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article TThis month we got a closer look at how data will only be valuable if it is of high quality, discovered how a warehouse management system can be used to delight your customers, and took a deep dive into how ESG risks are changing operations.
- Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Type Article Environmental, social, and governance risks are changing how businesses operate. Prompted by customers, investors, and regulators - business managers need ways to identify and address ESG risks in their offerings, operations, and supply chains.
- Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Type Article Slack and Salesforce integration is great for organizations that are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency, produce tangible results and drive their businesses forward.