Salesforce Labs apps are free, customizable apps built by Salesforce employees. They solve common pain points for specific departments, and address business challenges. With over 300 Salesforce Labs apps in inventory, it may be tough to zero in on the right apps for you, so here's a look at 24 of them. For more, get the Salesforce Labs Apps Guide or check out the Salesforce Labs page. Happy exploring!
Free Sales Apps
Reports and Dashboards help you visualize key business metrics.
Customize dashboards and deploy in just minutes.
Free reports and a dashboard to see activities on accounts and opportunities.
See other companies' sales, service, and marketing dashboards.
Customer Service Apps
Surveys and agent productivity tools help elevate customer satisfaction.
4. Survey Force
Customizable polling app in Salesforce.
Calculate the true business hours for both your company and your client.
Dashboards for your customer service metrics.
IT And Admin
Developer and admin tools help boost employee productivity.
See who is logging in to Salesforce and, more importantly, who isn’t. Use it to target users who require a little help.
UI enhancement app with hundreds of images and icons useful in Salesforce applications.
Update or edit multiple records at a time and configures custom objects.
10. Mass Delete
Clean up thousands of contacts in minutes.
Project management tools help in project initiation, planning, and execution.
Assists with key issue resolutions, recording the object history, and more in Chatter.
The same agile app that Salesforce uses.
13. Milestones PM
Project management in Salesforce.
Human Resource Tools help employees reach their full potential.
Tracks employee progress and badges of Trailhead within Salesforce.
Quickly roll out training and track user progress.
16. Employee Manager
Track your staff, including hires, rehires, retirement and more.
Salesforce Labs Components
Just like Salesforce Labs Apps, these components are free and built by Salesforce employees. They’re responsive, reusable building blocks for creating apps and customizing pages in Lightning App Builder.
Highlight key information with carousel, image, and video banners.
Create interactive, visual representations of hierarchical Salesforce data.
19. Lightning Tree
Create a multi-level, mobile friendly tree that’s configurable.
Update your Chatter profile picture and status with a simple click.
Work more comfortably in a multi-language environment.
22. RSS Viewer
Stay up-to-date on information about any topic.
23. Follow Anything
Follow a friend’s UserProfile feed or feed from Accounts, Cases, or Topics.
24. I Follow
- Join the #Appy Twitter Chat Join the #Appy Twitter Chat By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us every Wednesday at 11am PT/ 2pm ET as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate, we asked Trailblazers to share their two favorite apps. The results? You could say they were two cool.
- Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Type Article Salesforce AppExchange’s new GM Woodson Martin on his Salesforce journey and the future of marketplaces.
- What is AppExchange? What is AppExchange? By Amanda Nelson Type Article You're on AppExchange, but what is it all about? Here are the answers those commonly-asked questions.
- AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article AppExchange has solutions for health and life sciences customers. Here are some of those apps, as well as a summer of Salesforce's Connected Patient Report.