AppExchange is a great place for manufacturers to look for solutions geared toward helping some of their biggest challenges. By exploring our curated industry collections, manufacturers can find and employ solutions that drive productivity and streamline each step of customer purchase, production, and product delivery. AppExchange solutions can help connect disparate data into a single source of truth, while automating processes and removing possible sources of error. And, of course, everything can feed into and out of Salesforce.
Below are some apps geared toward manufacturers that we wanted to highlight, and below those, a preview of IDC's report on a new digital engagement strategy for manufacturers.
AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers
Conga Composer makes document generation easy and accurate, helping to save time, cut costs, and scale with document automation. Manufacturers will benefit from the ability to merge data into templates for pixel-perfect proposals, quotes, and more in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and PDFs. Focus on the most important tasks of inventory and order management by eliminating time-consuming, error-prone manual tasks to generate more documents without more staff.
GLOVIA OM is a fully customizable order management solution that integrates all your business processes, from sales to fulfillment, with unmatched transparency and efficiency. Improve the fulfillment process through inventory accuracy with full visibility and a flexible single process for managing warehouses and locations. With GLOVIA OM, efficiently procure goods and services and improve the accuracy and efficiency of manufacturing operations.
The Icertis Contract Management platform extends the value of Salesforce by bringing an innovative contract management platform that's easy to use, intelligent, and available for the entire enterprise. With Icertis, users can manage the end-to-end contract lifecycle, create contract requests with data pre-populated from Salesforce, and track contract and progress with status updates. Icertis helps manufacturers leverage a rules-driven engine to govern contract authoring, workflows, and approvals and get real-time visibility into contract milestones.
KBMax, in conjunction with Salesforce CPQ, helps change the CPQ market for manufacturing companies. Handle complex business rules and create a visualization of products in 3D on any device and CAD automation. KBMax makes it easier and faster to sell complex products without errors, and increases efficiency by allowing you to configure products from within Salesforce, producing high-quality quotes with technical documentation, 3D drawings, pricing, and more.
Rootstock Cloud ERP supports numerous modes of manufacturing, and helps manufacturers and distributors deliver personalized customer experiences, create and support operations that scale, and out-service the competition. Rootstock Cloud ERP shares data and integrates seamlessly with Salesforce and other applications to provide a complete enterprise solution.
Read IDC's report on a new digital engagement strategy for manufacturers
IDC’s in-depth industry research has found that by 2018, companies with digital business strategies that center on tailored customer-centric experiences will realize 35% better NPS.
Download the report from Salesforce and see what IDC has to stay about:
- Increasing productivity with mobile collaboration tools
- How connected devices still transform customer service from reactive to prescriptive
- What analytics can do for optimizing the customer experience
- Why artificial intelligence is the key to your future service strategy
- Why field service is a key component of your omni-channel customer engagement
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 By Miriam Rattes Type Article Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 has a passion for continuous learning and has blazed his own trail to success by earning his double certification in Marketing Cloud. Read on to learn more in this trailblazing partner interview.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting By Miriam Rattes Type Article Donald Bohrisch is one of the very first individuals to graduate from the Vetforce program and has been blazing trails in the ecosystem ever since.
- Field History Tracking & Retention Policies Explained Field History Tracking & Retention Policies Explained Type Article Pete Thurston of RevCult explains field history tracking and retention and how highly regulated industries may benefit.
- 20 Early AppExchange Apps to Celebrate 20 Years of Salesforce 20 Early AppExchange Apps to Celebrate 20 Years of Salesforce By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate the 20th birthday of Salesforce, here's a look at some of the first apps on AppExchange.
- Automate Service & Increase Satisfaction with AI Automate Service & Increase Satisfaction with AI Type Article Phill Brougham, DigitalGenius Product Marketing Manager, discusses three ways automation can drive customer satisfaction.