AppExchange is a great place for manufacturers to look for solutions geared toward helping some of their biggest challenges. By exploring our curated industry collections, manufacturers can find and employ solutions that drive productivity and streamline each step of customer purchase, production, and product delivery. AppExchange solutions can help connect disparate data into a single source of truth, while automating processes and removing possible sources of error. And, of course, everything can feed into and out of Salesforce.
Below are some apps geared toward manufacturers that we wanted to highlight, and below those, a preview of IDC's report on a new digital engagement strategy for manufacturers.
AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers
GLOVIA OM is a fully customizable order management solution that integrates all your business processes, from sales to fulfillment, with unmatched transparency and efficiency. Improve the fulfillment process through inventory accuracy with full visibility and a flexible single process for managing warehouses and locations. With GLOVIA OM, efficiently procure goods and services and improve the accuracy and efficiency of manufacturing operations.
Rootstock Cloud ERP supports numerous modes of manufacturing, and helps manufacturers and distributors deliver personalized customer experiences, create and support operations that scale, and out-service the competition. Rootstock Cloud ERP shares data and integrates seamlessly with Salesforce and other applications to provide a complete enterprise solution.
Geopointe helps manufacturers intelligently create multi-day routes for upcoming weeks and months to better plan and optimize routes, automatically optimizing routes or orders by meeting time or distance. Expedite the onboarding of sales reps in a new territory and easily assess and reassign territories to maximize rep time and effort. Geopointe makes mapping simple, and gives you analytical insights to run your business more efficiently. Map any standard or custom object and integrate Google Maps to get reps where they should be to close more sales.
Conga Composer makes document generation easy and accurate, helping to save time, cut costs, and scale with document automation. Manufacturers will benefit from the ability to merge data into templates for pixel-perfect proposals, quotes, and more in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and PDFs. Focus on the most important tasks of inventory and order management by eliminating time-consuming, error-prone manual tasks to generate more documents without more staff.
The Icertis Contract Management platform extends the value of Salesforce by bringing an innovative contract management platform that's easy to use, intelligent, and available for the entire enterprise. With Icertis, users can manage the end-to-end contract lifecycle, create contract requests with data pre-populated from Salesforce, and track contract and progress with status updates. Icertis helps manufacturers leverage a rules-driven engine to govern contract authoring, workflows, and approvals and get real-time visibility into contract milestones.
KBMax, in conjunction with Salesforce CPQ, helps change the CPQ market for manufacturing companies. Handle complex business rules and create a visualization of products in 3D on any device and CAD automation. KBMax makes it easier and faster to sell complex products without errors, and increases efficiency by allowing you to configure products from within Salesforce, producing high-quality quotes with technical documentation, 3D drawings, pricing, and more.
Read IDC's report on a new digital engagement strategy for manufacturers
IDC’s in-depth industry research has found that by 2018, companies with digital business strategies that center on tailored customer-centric experiences will realize 35% better NPS.
Download the report from Salesforce and see what IDC has to stay about:
- Increasing productivity with mobile collaboration tools
- How connected devices still transform customer service from reactive to prescriptive
- What analytics can do for optimizing the customer experience
- Why artificial intelligence is the key to your future service strategy
- Why field service is a key component of your omni-channel customer engagement
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Learn how AppExchange spent three days at this amazing event.
- 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi By Sharon Klardie Type Article Learn more about Salesforce employee Niccolo Zapponi and his Labs solution Scheduler Live App for Quip.
- DreamHouse: What is It? DreamHouse: What is It? Type Article DreamHouse is a sample application that demonstrates the unique value proposition of the Salesforce Lightning Platform for building Employee Productivity and Customer Engagement apps.