AppExchange is a great place for financial services companies to look for solutions geared toward helping some of their biggest challenges. By exploring our curated industry collections, you can find and employ solutions that unlock the power of your financial institution. With AppExchange, you can deliver smart, integrated experiences that connect your teams and help them focus on what's important: serving customers' needs.
Below are some apps geared toward financial services customers, and below those, an excerpted article on three trends that will define banking in 2019.
AppExchange Solutions for Financial Service Customers
DocuSign e-signature makes any agreement fast, simple, and secure. DocuSign's integration with Salesforce is configurable and customizable across Salesforce clouds, allowing financial service companies to send, e-Sign, and track agreements and approvals from any device. Use DocuSign to help grow your business efficiently by digitizing legal documents, sales agreements, HR forms, and more, all with rigorous security industry certification standards and data encryption.
WebMarge helps automate your document generation process from start to finish so you can worry about business. Merge Salesforce data into PDFs, Word documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, and more without needing a mail marge or copying and pasting data into a document. WebMerge helps financial service institutions import existing documents and forms, creating professional documents from scratch with the document creator. Merge Salesforce data into WebMarge documents to create proposals, contracts, invoices, and more.
For financial services companies, it's critical to understand customer sentiment. With SurveyMonkey, it's easy to measure. Elicit feedback at every touchpoint to get a 360-degree view of the customer experience. Share insights and collaborate over survey results with teams across departments who can use collected data to improve. Easily create and customize surveys from hundreds of templates to capture NPS scores, monitor CSAT scores, and track post-case response by triggering Surveys right from Salesforce.
MapAnything provides financial service customers geolocation-based territory management, route planning and optimization, sales management, and reporting through a real-time, interactive map. Boost field sales and service productivity, increase fleet efficiency and compliance, and improve planning and data analysis, to help sales, service, and operations be more effective and efficient.
For financial service customers looking to host events, Fonteva Events provides enterprise event software powered by Salesforce. From online registration to agendas and planning logistics, Fonteva Events integrates seamlessly into events operations, helping manage over 50 different event types, with full payment processing and customizable branded registration websites.
With SMS-Magic Converse, financial service customers have the ability to manage large volumes of conversations with an intuitive inbox, priority alerts, filtering, and a seamless conversation history across Salesforce objects. Apps include industry-specific message content templates and automated workflows to create campaigns with a few clicks.
Take These Predictions to the Bank: 3 Trends That Will Define Banking in 2019
By Rohit Mahna
The hottest topic in banking for the past few years has been digital transformation. Regulations remain unpredictable and economic conditions are uncertain, but the importance of digital connectivity continues to grow.
As Senior Vice President and General Manager of Financial Services at Salesforce, I lead the company’s strategy in the banking, wealth management, and insurance sectors. Throughout the year, I meet with hundreds of our customers around the world to understand the opportunities and challenges they face, as well as the short- and long-term trends taking place in the financial services industry.
Last year, we heard from almost every one of our banking customers about the ongoing significance of digital transformation. Open banking regulations pushed ahead in Europe and Australia. Banks acquired fintechs, and fintechs moved closer to banking. Mature financial institutions continued announcing new digital products such as robo-advisors.
In 2019, this whirlwind of developments will continue to gain speed. I believe we’ll see banks take digital transformation a step further by focusing on providing holistic financial experiences to their customers. Digital will be viewed as more than just an app or website — it will be the foundation for an entirely new way of engaging banking customers.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 By Miriam Rattes Type Article Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 has a passion for continuous learning and has blazed his own trail to success by earning his double certification in Marketing Cloud. Read on to learn more in this trailblazing partner interview.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting By Miriam Rattes Type Article Donald Bohrisch is one of the very first individuals to graduate from the Vetforce program and has been blazing trails in the ecosystem ever since.
- Field History Tracking & Retention Policies Explained Field History Tracking & Retention Policies Explained Type Article Pete Thurston of RevCult explains field history tracking and retention and how highly regulated industries may benefit.
- 20 Early AppExchange Apps to Celebrate 20 Years of Salesforce 20 Early AppExchange Apps to Celebrate 20 Years of Salesforce By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate the 20th birthday of Salesforce, here's a look at some of the first apps on AppExchange.
- Automate Service & Increase Satisfaction with AI Automate Service & Increase Satisfaction with AI Type Article Phill Brougham, DigitalGenius Product Marketing Manager, discusses three ways automation can drive customer satisfaction.