We recently launched a new AppExchange, and as part of the release, unveiled curated industry collections prominently featured on the site. One of the featured industries on the site centers around solutions for health and life sciences, which you can find here.
AppExchange is a great place for healthcare and life sciences customers to look for solutions geared toward helping some of their biggest challenges. With AppExchange solutions, companies can transform patient care with healthcare solutions, and connect conversations, devices, processes, services, and patient healthcare data in a whole new way.
Below are some apps that health and life sciences customers may find useful in solving business challenges. Then, we present an excerpted article from the e-book, "Welcome to the Age of the Patient."
AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers
Conga Contracts helps close deals faster with automated contract creation, controlled negotiations, e-signature integration, and reporting built into Salesforce. Control your contract lifecycle management (CLM) with ease by managing message and format, report across contracts to eliminate bottlenecks, and shorten contract negotiations by giving reps the power to negotiate legal approved contract terms.
MapAnything is a mapping platform that helps numerous departments operate more effectively, efficiently, and profitably by performing vital Salesforce tasks from a map. Geographically show customers, patients, physicians, and surrounding healthcare facilities, as well as the best areas to recruit patients. And view treatment sites or specialty services in the vicinity of a given patient. MapAnything provides geolocation-based territory management, letting you leverage maps in Salesforce to plan and optimize routes, see more customers, adjust based on traffic and weather, and more.
AtomSphere enables quick, easy integration to any combination of applications directly from the web without software, coding, or appliances, to help you build a connected business. AtomSphere integrates Salesforce with any combination of other SaaS and on-premise applications while removing the burden of installing and maintaining integration software packages, custom coding, or appliances.
DocuSign makes any workflow or approval simple, secure, and fully digital with its e-signature solution. DocuSign integrates with Salesforce and is configurable across Salesforce products so you can send, sign, and track approvals anytime, from any device, to reduce cycle times and accelerate your business.
OwnBackup provides automated, daily backups, compare and restore for disaster recovery, replication for sandbox testing, GDPR compliance, and secure key management. With easy setup and unlimited storage, you can ensure the safety of your mission-critical Salesforce data, metadata, attachments, and custom objects while staying in compliance with both external regulations and internal IT policies.
E-book: Welcome to the Age of the Patient
Reimagine the patient experience and explore how social, cloud, and mobile technology can be leveraged to create a connected journey for every patient.
Download this e-book that features:
- Salesforce use cases across patient acquisition, service, and engagement
- Insights on investing in a patient-centered future, including a checklist for connected patient journeys
- Advice from our customers such as CareCentrix for those considering a new patient relationship management solution
- 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation Type Article Phill Brougham, DigitalGenius Product Marketing Manager, shares five learnings on the next iterations in how human and machine work best together.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Ian Kahn of PwC Meet Trailblazing Partner Ian Kahn of PwC By Amanda Nelson Type Article Meet Ian Kahn, a partner at PWC. Ian is not only very involved in Salesforce, but he helped start a Salesforce practice at PwC, while still spending time helping others. Learn more about him in this interview.
- DemandFarm: Bullock and Company Customer Spotlight DemandFarm: Bullock and Company Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how the Bullock and Company builds relationships with DemandFarm.
- 15 Popular Document Management Solutions 15 Popular Document Management Solutions By Amanda Nelson Type Article There are many AppExchange apps for document generation and management, making it easy to create and process docs all in Salesforce. Here’s a look at 15 of these solutions.
- Salesforce Project Rates: Client and Consultant Salesforce Project Rates: Client and Consultant Type Article Brad Struss, founder and CEO of Bigger Boat Consulting, discusses ways to improve the pricing model for Salesforce projects so it benefits both the client and the consultant.