AppExchange is a great place for healthcare and life sciences customers to look for solutions geared toward helping some of their biggest challenges. By exploring our curated industry collections, companies can find and employ healthcare solutions to transform patient care, and connect conversations, devices, processes, services, and patient healthcare data in a whole new way.
Below are some apps that health and life sciences customers may find useful in solving business challenges. Then, we present an excerpted article from the e-book, "Welcome to the Age of the Patient."
AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers
Conga Contracts helps close deals faster with automated contract creation, controlled negotiations, e-signature integration, and reporting built into Salesforce. Control your contract lifecycle management (CLM) with ease by managing message and format, report across contracts to eliminate bottlenecks, and shorten contract negotiations by giving reps the power to negotiate legal approved contract terms.
MapAnything is a mapping platform that helps numerous departments operate more effectively, efficiently, and profitably by performing vital Salesforce tasks from a map. Geographically show customers, patients, physicians, and surrounding healthcare facilities, as well as the best areas to recruit patients. And view treatment sites or specialty services in the vicinity of a given patient. MapAnything provides geolocation-based territory management, letting you leverage maps in Salesforce to plan and optimize routes, see more customers, adjust based on traffic and weather, and more.
Dell Boomi Integration enables quick, easy integration to any combination of applications directly from the web without software, coding, or appliances, to help you build a connected business. Integrate Salesforce with any combination of other SaaS and on-premise applications while removing the burden of installing and maintaining integration software packages, custom coding, or appliances.
DocuSign makes any workflow or approval simple, secure, and fully digital with its e-signature solution. DocuSign integrates with Salesforce and is configurable across Salesforce products so you can send, sign, and track approvals anytime, from any device, to reduce cycle times and accelerate your business.
OwnBackup provides automated, daily backups, compare and restore for disaster recovery, replication for sandbox testing, GDPR compliance, and secure key management. With easy setup and unlimited storage, you can ensure the safety of your mission-critical Salesforce data, metadata, attachments, and custom objects while staying in compliance with both external regulations and internal IT policies.
E-book: Welcome to the Age of the Patient
Reimagine the patient experience and explore how social, cloud, and mobile technology can be leveraged to create a connected journey for every patient.
Download this e-book that features:
- Salesforce use cases across patient acquisition, service, and engagement
- Insights on investing in a patient-centered future, including a checklist for connected patient journeys
- Advice from our customers such as CareCentrix for those considering a new patient relationship management solution
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 By Miriam Rattes Type Article Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 has a passion for continuous learning and has blazed his own trail to success by earning his double certification in Marketing Cloud. Read on to learn more in this trailblazing partner interview.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting By Miriam Rattes Type Article Donald Bohrisch is one of the very first individuals to graduate from the Vetforce program and has been blazing trails in the ecosystem ever since.
- Field History Tracking & Retention Policies Explained Field History Tracking & Retention Policies Explained Type Article Pete Thurston of RevCult explains field history tracking and retention and how highly regulated industries may benefit.
- 20 Early AppExchange Apps to Celebrate 20 Years of Salesforce 20 Early AppExchange Apps to Celebrate 20 Years of Salesforce By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate the 20th birthday of Salesforce, here's a look at some of the first apps on AppExchange.
- Automate Service & Increase Satisfaction with AI Automate Service & Increase Satisfaction with AI Type Article Phill Brougham, DigitalGenius Product Marketing Manager, discusses three ways automation can drive customer satisfaction.