Service apps on AppExchange extend the power of the world’s leading customer service platform. With AppExchange apps, you can support every customer with ease at any time, anywhere. They’ll help you solve customer problems fast, get insights into behavior, and help them wherever they are – phone, email, social media, apps, or any other channel. For teams looking to increase agent productivity and deliver smarter customer service, we have a category page filled with service apps.
Below are a few AppExchange solutions designed to help teams understand and act on customer sentiment and feedback. Then, we feature an excerpt from an article we love on how to create a plan for personalized customer experience.
With SurveyMonkey, win customers and turn them into advocates with direct feedback. SurveyMonkey’s Salesforce integration makes it easy to automate customer feedback collection and follow-up. Send surveys directly from Salesforce and sync responses to any object, letting you analyze responses in real time.
GetFeedback lets customers build engaging, mobile-friendly surveys proven to boost response rates. With Getfeedback surveys, create triggers based on activity in Salesforce and push responses into Salesforce for easy reporting. Build surveys with drag-and-drop functionality and initiate sales, support, or customer service workflows based on feedback.
DigitalGenius brings practical applications of deep learning and AI to improve customer service operations by analyzing incoming messages, predicting meta-data, routing cases, and providing agents with accurate suggestions and automated responses. Trained on vast amounts historical logs and integrated in your existing Service Cloud console, DigitalGenius helps companies enhance and automate their customer service operation across channels.
10-Step Plan to Personalized Customer Experience
By Amanda Nelson
Personalized customer service is about treating people as individuals. In an age where customers can buy into your products and services from almost anywhere in the world, this has become increasingly complex. Although there’s no one-size-fits-all solution, the following 10-step plan will provide a framework that will allow your contact center to adopt a more personalized approach to customer care.1. Develop customer profilesOne of the most important parts of delivering personal service involves taking the time to understand who your customers are. Your company’s marketing department should be able to supply demographic data and customer information. From there, sit down with your best service reps and discuss the types of customers they commonly deal with on a day-to-day basis. In combination, this process will allow you to “flesh out” a series of profiles based on your typical customer’s needs, wants, and expectations.2. Create a customer-focused vision statementDefining your customer service principles in a vision statement provides a strategic reference point. The easiest way to create a customer-centric vision statement is by focusing on key expectations identified in your customer profiles. Once in place, every rep in your business should know the vision statement by heart. This way, its principles can act as guiding values for your entire service department.3. Train employees to be customer-facingTraining customer-facing reps how to deal with customer emotions is crucial to creating personal experiences. No customer wants to feel “processed,” and how reps respond to someone that is angry or upset is crucial. In this situation, the last thing any customer wants to encounter is a robot-like agent taking their cues from a script.
- Making Waves: Supercharge your Inclusion and Hire with Intention Making Waves: Supercharge your Inclusion and Hire with Intention Type Article Dreamforce was the place to see our Partners and Workforce Development Community come together and share their commitment to driving ecosystem growth through a lens of diversity and inclusion.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article Dreamforce ‘23 was all about connecting over a technological advancement that’s affecting all aspects of business — artificial intelligence — and how organizations can streamline their organizations and find success with AI + Data + CRM.
- NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements By John Geyer Type Article Narrow Your AppExchange Search Results with Product, Feature, and Impact Filters
- Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts By Amanda Matlock Type Article There is something for everyone at Dreamforce, and we’re excited to share our lineup of 30+ partner sessions that will show you how to supercharge the world’s #1 AI CRM with AppExchange!