We are excited to announce that Quip has joined our AppExchange by launching Quip Connect today, giving teams powerful new ways to work with Quip and Salesforce!
With Quip Connect, users will be able to export reports to Quip documents and spreadsheets with Live Data. With a few clicks, you can open your CRM data in Quip to model sales scenarios in a meeting, or update your team on a deal's progress. And the information you bring from Salesforce into Quip is always up to date; if Live Data changes in Salesforce, it will update in the Quip document. Qui[ Connect will also include the Quip component for Salesforce: a place to link, access, and create Quip content right inside Salesforce. With the Quip component, you and your team can find and collaborate on the documents, spreadsheets, and checklists that are crucial to your work. For example, a rep can link to an opportunity's deal close plan to ensure alignment across teams, or a customer service agent can source ideas from colleagues in a single doc to resolve a customer service issue.
All these things add up to a new, smarter Quip for you and your team. You can manage projects alongside your work, and bring Live Data from Salesforce into your documents and spreadsheets — all in an intuitive interface that's built to anticipate your needs. With Quip, work becomes easier, projects finish faster, and your team can move onto the next thing sooner.
- The ABCs of Consultants on AppExchange The ABCs of Consultants on AppExchange By Amanda Nelson Type Article To learn more about consultants, here are the ABCs of consultants on AppExchange, in other words, 26 ways consultants are helping Salesforce customers.
- AppExchange At TrailheaDX: What You Need To Know AppExchange At TrailheaDX: What You Need To Know By Melanie Picard Type Article We are gearing up for TrailheaDX ‘19, Salesforce’s developer conference.
- Reduce Agreement Prep Time to Boost Productivity Reduce Agreement Prep Time to Boost Productivity Type Article Chief Product Officer of DocuSign Ron Hirson discusses how listening to customer feedback helped shape Gen, focused on boosting sales productivity by reducing agreement preparation time.
- MuleSoft Answers Top-of-Mind Integration Questions MuleSoft Answers Top-of-Mind Integration Questions Type Article To learn more about integration, and get questions to those big questions around the topic, we asked MuleSoft, since they eat, sleep and breathe this space.
- FAQ: Technical Questions for AppExchange Customers FAQ: Technical Questions for AppExchange Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article