We are excited to announce that Quip has joined our AppExchange by launching Quip Connect today, giving teams powerful new ways to work with Quip and Salesforce!
With Quip Connect, users will be able to export reports to Quip documents and spreadsheets with Live Data. With a few clicks, you can open your CRM data in Quip to model sales scenarios in a meeting, or update your team on a deal's progress. And the information you bring from Salesforce into Quip is always up to date; if Live Data changes in Salesforce, it will update in the Quip document. Qui[ Connect will also include the Quip component for Salesforce: a place to link, access, and create Quip content right inside Salesforce. With the Quip component, you and your team can find and collaborate on the documents, spreadsheets, and checklists that are crucial to your work. For example, a rep can link to an opportunity's deal close plan to ensure alignment across teams, or a customer service agent can source ideas from colleagues in a single doc to resolve a customer service issue.
All these things add up to a new, smarter Quip for you and your team. You can manage projects alongside your work, and bring Live Data from Salesforce into your documents and spreadsheets — all in an intuitive interface that's built to anticipate your needs. With Quip, work becomes easier, projects finish faster, and your team can move onto the next thing sooner.
- Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Type Article We are excited to be named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2018 report. In its evaluation of AppExchange, Forrester found Salesforce “remains a powerful choice in terms of scale, breadth, and innovation.”
- TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight Type Article Regroup Mass Notification increased their web conversion rate by 54% with TimeTrade.
- 8 Expert Tips to Improve Employee Productivity 8 Expert Tips to Improve Employee Productivity Type Article To understand how you can encourage others to work smarter, we sat down with Conga and Dun & Bradstreet.
- AI is Coming to Dinner AI is Coming to Dinner Type Article Chris Bauserman, VP of Product & Segment Marketing at NICE inContact, shares insights on this question: is it time to put AI at the head of the table in your 2019 plans – or still run some pilots from the proverbial “little kids table”?
- Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how View Dynamic Glass saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq.