We are excited to announce that Quip has joined our AppExchange by launching Quip Connect today, giving teams powerful new ways to work with Quip and Salesforce!
With Quip Connect, users will be able to export reports to Quip documents and spreadsheets with Live Data. With a few clicks, you can open your CRM data in Quip to model sales scenarios in a meeting, or update your team on a deal's progress. And the information you bring from Salesforce into Quip is always up to date; if Live Data changes in Salesforce, it will update in the Quip document. Qui[ Connect will also include the Quip component for Salesforce: a place to link, access, and create Quip content right inside Salesforce. With the Quip component, you and your team can find and collaborate on the documents, spreadsheets, and checklists that are crucial to your work. For example, a rep can link to an opportunity's deal close plan to ensure alignment across teams, or a customer service agent can source ideas from colleagues in a single doc to resolve a customer service issue.
All these things add up to a new, smarter Quip for you and your team. You can manage projects alongside your work, and bring Live Data from Salesforce into your documents and spreadsheets — all in an intuitive interface that's built to anticipate your needs. With Quip, work becomes easier, projects finish faster, and your team can move onto the next thing sooner.
- Docomotion: WalkMe Customer Spotlight Docomotion: WalkMe Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how WalkMe made document generation easy with Docomotion.
- 15 Valentine's Day Plans That AppExchange Fans Will Love 15 Valentine's Day Plans That AppExchange Fans Will Love Type Article What if we told you that based on your Valentine's Day plans, we could recommend the apps that would make all of your dreams come true? On this magical holiday, we wish you an Appy Valentine's Day.
- AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Here are a few AppExchange solutions for manufacturers, and a look at IDC's new digital engagement strategy for manufacturers.
- AppExchange Solutions for Financial Services Customers AppExchange Solutions for Financial Services Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article AppExchange has solutions for financial services companies. Here's a look at a few of them, along with a preview of 3 trends that will define banking in 2019
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Adam Menzies of CGI Meet Trailblazing Partner Adam Menzies of CGI By Holly Rushton Type Article Learn more about trailblazing partner Adam Menzies and his journey from full-stack developer to leading nearly 500 Salesforce Trailblazers at CGI.