To celebrate, we set out to highlight the people who made it all possible: the customer, partner, and employee Trailblazers in the the Salesforce Ohana who have turned the AppExchange into the thriving business app marketplace that it is today. We talked to them about how the AppExchange has impacted them over the course of five million installs and what they expected to see with the next million. And we asked them about their favorite apps, their favorite famous cats, what they thought Appy's middle name should be (stay tuned for a list of our favorite answers) — and about their favorite national parks.
It’s no secret that Appy is a big fan of national parks herself (subscribe to our AppExchange Marketing Program newsletter to see where she’s visited lately), and that much of Salesforce’s latest ad campaign gives a nod to the U.S. National Park Service. After all, the hundred-year-old mission of The National Park System aligns extremely well with that of our Salesforce Ohana: To be a part of something greater than our individual selves, to provide equal access for all to spectacular resources and enable them to use them to educate and inspire others, and above all else, to blaze trails in an exciting, new frontier.
So it came as no surprise to find out that much of our AppExchange community enjoys ‘hitting the trail’ in more ways than one. Check out the graph below to see how the AppExchange Trailblazer community ranked their top ten favorite national parks, check out the links to learn more about the parks, and consider planning a trip to one (or more) as the perfect way to decompress after Dreamforce.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yosemite National Park
- Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
- Zion National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Rocky Mountains National Park
- Glacier National Park
- Big Bend National Park
- Sequoia National Park
- Arches National Park
Check out 5millioninstalls.com to see more favorite apps, cats and national parks from Trailblazers around the world.
- Four Key Challenges for CSPs Four Key Challenges for CSPs Type Article Are you a CSP competing in the commercial and enterprise telecom service market? Check out these four challenges from Matt Jones, Solution Architect at Ubisense.
- How to Get a Salesforce Job How to Get a Salesforce Job Type Article Brand Journalist at Torrent Consulting and 4x certified Salesforce consultant Kevin Binder shares tips and why now is the time to break into the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Aniqa Tariq of Bluewolf Meet Trailblazing Partner Aniqa Tariq of Bluewolf Type Article Aniqa Tariq is VP of Emerging Markets for Bluewolf, an IBM Company. She has 20 years of global business experience, and has blazed trails the entire time.
- Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Type Article We are excited to be named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2018 report. In its evaluation of AppExchange, Forrester found Salesforce “remains a powerful choice in terms of scale, breadth, and innovation.”
- TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight Type Article Regroup Mass Notification increased their web conversion rate by 54% with TimeTrade.