To celebrate, we set out to highlight the people who made it all possible: the customer, partner, and employee Trailblazers in the the Salesforce Ohana who have turned the AppExchange into the thriving business app marketplace that it is today. We talked to them about how the AppExchange has impacted them over the course of five million installs and what they expected to see with the next million. And we asked them about their favorite apps, their favorite famous cats, what they thought Appy's middle name should be (stay tuned for a list of our favorite answers) — and about their favorite national parks.
It’s no secret that Appy is a big fan of national parks herself (subscribe to our AppExchange Marketing Program newsletter to see where she’s visited lately), and that much of Salesforce’s latest ad campaign gives a nod to the U.S. National Park Service. After all, the hundred-year-old mission of The National Park System aligns extremely well with that of our Salesforce Ohana: To be a part of something greater than our individual selves, to provide equal access for all to spectacular resources and enable them to use them to educate and inspire others, and above all else, to blaze trails in an exciting, new frontier.
So it came as no surprise to find out that much of our AppExchange community enjoys ‘hitting the trail’ in more ways than one. Check out the graph below to see how the AppExchange Trailblazer community ranked their top ten favorite national parks, check out the links to learn more about the parks, and consider planning a trip to one (or more) as the perfect way to decompress after Dreamforce.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yosemite National Park
- Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
- Zion National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Rocky Mountains National Park
- Glacier National Park
- Big Bend National Park
- Sequoia National Park
- Arches National Park
Check out 5millioninstalls.com to see more favorite apps, cats and national parks from Trailblazers around the world.
- 9 Email Deliverability Best Practices 9 Email Deliverability Best Practices Type Article If your emails don’t make it to the inbox, it’s lost time, money, and opportunities.
- AppExchange is Coming to Dreamforce, And We’re Mixing It Up AppExchange is Coming to Dreamforce, And We’re Mixing It Up By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s how you can find your perfect mix of solutions, and how to mix it up with Appy at Dreamforce.
- Meet the AppExchange Street Team at DF19 Meet the AppExchange Street Team at DF19 By Holly Rushton Type Article See who will be helping bring the excitement of AppExchange to attendees at DF19, plus how you keep engaged online.
- Drive Marketing and Sales Alignment in 4 Steps Drive Marketing and Sales Alignment in 4 Steps Type Article Organizations must be prepared to deliver a personalized, targeted, and seamless experience at every stage of the customer journey. To do that, marketing and sales have to come together as one team, aligning on clearly defined goals, strategies, and more.
- TaskRay: Force Marketing Customer Spotlight TaskRay: Force Marketing Customer Spotlight Type Article Using a non-Salesforce native, homegrown workflow management system meant disparate systems and data duplication. Force Marketing sought real-time project transparency to make informed decisions.