To celebrate, we set out to highlight the people who made it all possible: the customer, partner, and employee Trailblazers in the the Salesforce Ohana who have turned the AppExchange into the thriving business app marketplace that it is today. We talked to them about how the AppExchange has impacted them over the course of five million installs and what they expected to see with the next million. And we asked them about their favorite apps, their favorite famous cats, what they thought Appy's middle name should be (stay tuned for a list of our favorite answers) — and about their favorite national parks.
It’s no secret that Appy is a big fan of national parks herself (subscribe to our AppExchange Marketing Program newsletter to see where she’s visited lately), and that much of Salesforce’s latest ad campaign gives a nod to the U.S. National Park Service. After all, the hundred-year-old mission of The National Park System aligns extremely well with that of our Salesforce Ohana: To be a part of something greater than our individual selves, to provide equal access for all to spectacular resources and enable them to use them to educate and inspire others, and above all else, to blaze trails in an exciting, new frontier.
So it came as no surprise to find out that much of our AppExchange community enjoys ‘hitting the trail’ in more ways than one. Check out the graph below to see how the AppExchange Trailblazer community ranked their top ten favorite national parks, check out the links to learn more about the parks, and consider planning a trip to one (or more) as the perfect way to decompress after Dreamforce.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yosemite National Park
- Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
- Zion National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Rocky Mountains National Park
- Glacier National Park
- Big Bend National Park
- Sequoia National Park
- Arches National Park
Check out 5millioninstalls.com to see more favorite apps, cats and national parks from Trailblazers around the world.
- The AppExchange Street Team at DF19 The AppExchange Street Team at DF19 By Holly Rushton Type Article See who brought the excitement of AppExchange to attendees at DF19 and online.
- 5 Reasons Duplicates are Killing Your Salesforce Effectiveness 5 Reasons Duplicates are Killing Your Salesforce Effectiveness Type Article A duplicate-free Salesforce environment is key to an efficient sales and marketing machine and to the perception of your organization by your customers. Gijs Hoven from Duplicate Check discusses the dangers of duplicates and how to address them.
- 7 Google Shopping Feed Optimization Strategies You Need To Know 7 Google Shopping Feed Optimization Strategies You Need To Know Type Article Product feed optimization is key to achieving successful campaign performance because, without it, your products are less likely to show up. Check out these seven tips and strategies to making those 70 characters for Google Shopping titles meaningful.
- The Winners of the 2019 Dreamforce Demo Jams The Winners of the 2019 Dreamforce Demo Jams By Amanda Nelson Type Article From sales to customer service to nonprofit to developer apps, there were Demo Jams for everyone at Dreamforce 2019. Here's the full list, including the winners.
- Why Carvana Chose a Supply Chain Control Tower to Enhance Operations Why Carvana Chose a Supply Chain Control Tower to Enhance Operations Type Article While Control Towers and dashboards are both designed to give you an accurate overview of operations, Supply Chain Control Towers outshine dashboards in large-scale, fast-growing operations. Learn more in this interview with Carvana.