This is my fifth year on the AppExchange team at Dreamforce, and I’m more excited than ever because we’re mixing it up; bringing a mix of new solutions, sessions, Demo Jams, and more to #DF19.
Your AppExchange mix is the go-to set of pre-built solutions and consultants that, together, help you power your business. “AppExchange continues to integrate with, and bring forth, the latest technology, and we will be talking about that more at Dreamforce,” shares Woodson Martin, EVP of AppExchange, during the recent Road to Dreamforce (watch it below).
Plus, we’re bringing much of this experience online throughout the week, so you won’t see FOMO in this ingredient list.
Here’s how you can find your perfect mix of solutions, and how to mix it up with Appy at Dreamforce.
Find the right mix of new solutions
The AppExchange Landing, located in Moscone West, includes lots of ways to learn about the newest AppExchange solutions and consultants. In fact, we’re excited to share some new solutions joining AppExchange around Dreamforce time, and we’ll be talking about that exciting mix onsite at the AppExchange Landing, and online.
Stop by the AppExchange Landing to:
- Learn how to extend Salesforce with AppExchange solutions
- Explore apps, Lightning components, bolt solutions, Lightning data, consultants, and more
- Get 1-on-1 consultations to find the perfect AppExchange solutions for your department and industry
- Create your custom mix of AppExchange solutions and consultants that are good enough to eat (for real!)
- Learn about AppExchange and the latest and greatest solutions throughout the week in the AppExchange theater
- Walk away with a list of recommended solutions and instructions on how to meet those partners at Dreamforce
- Get started with free apps from Salesforce Labs, built by Salesforce employees
Mix with others and win $50
The AppExchange Street Team of customers will be all over campus, as well as stationed at lodges (such as the AppExchange Landing) to enter customers to win $50 to those who get spotted and tweet. 150 customers will win online and across the Dreamforce campus. To participate, follow us (@appexchange) on Twitter and tweet with:
- A photo showing your love of AppExchange (that could be a screenshot of your fav app, a pic with your Appy plush, a selfie with the Street Team, or any other fun ideas!)
- Your favorite app (what’s in your mix lately?)
- #Appy (#DF19 would be great too, but not required!)
If you love a challenge (and prizes) then you’ll love our bonus stop on the Dreamforce Quest. While details are still being finalized, come by the AppExchange Landing and you could unlock an Appy plush keychain.**
Watch an epic mix of Demo Jams
You're invited to our 11 epic, action-packed Demo Jams taking place across the Dreamforce campus. Watch as AppExchange partners will have just three minutes to showcase the best of their tech with a real-time demo. The best demo is chosen by you, the audience, and crowned the winner. Demo Jams are happening in the AppExchange, Admin, and Developer theaters covering topics for:
Beyond Apps (components, bolts, Lightning data and more)
Salesforce Labs (free apps built by Salesforce employees)
The winners of these Demo Jams will compete for the grand prize in the Mega Demo Jam on Thursday afternoon. That event is full of fun and surprises, so join us for these fast-paced, highly anticipated game shows. Check out the sessions and search for “Demo Jam” to get started.
Learn from customers about their perfect mix
With over 40 AppExchange sessions ranging from must-have apps to industry solutions, there are topics for everyone to learn and grow. Check out the sessions and search for AppExchange or find it under the Product menu. Get ready to learn helpful tips about:
- How to create the perfect mix of AppExchange solutions to streamline your current business processes
- How the mix of different apps, solutions and consultants work together
- How to use apps to build your dream org
- All of the cool apps you've never heard of
With so many solutions at your fingertips, you’ll leave with even more tools in your toolkit.
Entrepreneurs share their success mix
Entrepreneurs are pushing the boundaries and innovating in our ecosystem. Stop by Entrepreneur Station, so you can:
- Learn how to build your business in the fastest growing cloud ecosystem
- Network with other entrepreneurs like you
- Join a Campsite Workshop to learn how to build and grow your business in the ecosystem.
Mix and Match in the AppExchange Partner keynote
Join us at the AppExchange Partner Keynote on Tuesday, November 19 at 4:30 p.m. PT in Moscone West, 3rd floor, to connect and match with partners who can help you grow your business.
Partners are key to customer success and unparalleled growth of the Salesforce Economy, and we want them all to succeed in the fastest growing cloud marketplace. Join Woodson Martin, EVP and GM of AppExchange, and special guests, to see how entrepreneurs, developers, ISVs, and consulting partners:
- Build on the Salesforce Customer 360 platform
- Sell on the AppExchange
- Grow their business in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
Learn about new partner program announcements that will accelerate your path to business growth.
Woodson Martin mixes it up on the Road to Dreamforce
Watch Woodson Martin talk about all of the app-tastic things coming to Dreamforce in this Road to Dreamforce segment.
As Woodson shares in that interview, “It’s a really pivotal time as we take the next leap in connecting our customers with the Salesforce experts and knowledge they need to take their work to the better, next level.” We hope you’ll join us in this exciting time. See you at Dreamforce, and online at #Appy #DF19.
Follow @appexchange on Twitter to keep up with all the action happening. We want all customers to feel #Appy and find their perfect mix this year, no matter where they may be.
*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes runs 11/19/19 12:00 a.m. PT to 11/22/19, 11:59 p.m. PT. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (incl. D.C.), Canada (excl. Quebec), France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, and UK. Must be 18+. See Official Rules.
**Must be present to win. While supplies last. Stay tuned for details.
- How Personalized Experiences Lead to Repeat Customers How Personalized Experiences Lead to Repeat Customers Type Article Yara Lutz, SVP, CRM at Merkle, discusses how, as the market shifts, there is no longer a debate on “if” we want to deliver personalized customer experiences — it's on “how” best to deliver them.
- Salesforce EMEA Exec Works to Increase Inclusion Salesforce EMEA Exec Works to Increase Inclusion Type Article Salesforce exec Leon Mangan champions recruitment, accessibility, and equality for people with disabilities.
- 5 Reasons Your ABM Needs AI 5 Reasons Your ABM Needs AI Type Article AI can help streamline your communications with prospects and customers to ultimately close more sales and reduce churn. CMFocus's Girish Balakrishnan covers 3 ways AI can improve your sales and marketing processes to provide a better overall experience.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner John Garvens of Emelar Consulting Group Meet Trailblazing Partner John Garvens of Emelar Consulting Group By Holly Rushton Type Article Once an aspiring professional musician, John Garvens's journey has been anything if not out-of-the-ordinary. Read more about this Trailblazer's path to the Salesforce community in this interview.
- 5 Apps Every Mobile Growth Marketer Needs 5 Apps Every Mobile Growth Marketer Needs Type Article Adi Erel of Neura shares her list of 5 must-have apps to help mobile growth marketers.