Most Trailblazers use AppExchange apps (and we thank you), but wouldn't it be neat to know which apps they use and how they use them? Well, we created a new game, All in the Stack so Trailblazers like you can share their apps and see how others use them in their business. (Added bonus: Share you stack on Twitter with #mystackrules, and you could snag a speaking slot in our All in the Stack webinar series!)
Got your apps ready? Then follow these simple steps to build your stack.
2. Enter the app names you use for each category (one to five) here.
3. Hit Preview to see your awesome stack.
4. Share it with other Trailblazers on Twitter with hashtag #mystackrules.
5. Now stay tuned. You may be asked to speak on our webinar series All in the Stack: Salesforce Customers Share Their AppExchange Apps, hosted by Salesforce MVP Geraldine Gray.
Join the webinar every first Wednesday of the month to see AppExchange app stacks created by customers, hear from Salesforce customers, and ask them questions, and build your own app stack, live! Ready, set, stack at allinthestack.com.
- Delivering Value Through Digital Innovation Delivering Value Through Digital Innovation Type Article With many companies accelerating their digital transformation in 2020 in order to survive, we spoke to Tim about what 2021 has in store, and how Upland is remaining at the forefront of technical innovation to help customers succeed.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Build an Online Experience with Cognitive Search Build an Online Experience with Cognitive Search Type Article An online community gives people the space to engage in relevant conversations while keeping you in the loop. Here's how AI can help.
- VIZIO Enables Self-Service for Customers with AppExchange VIZIO Enables Self-Service for Customers with AppExchange Type Article AppExchange apps have enabled VIZIO's customers to solve problems quickly and autonomously. VIZIO's Jim Mitchell explains how.
- 10 Document Generation Solutions to Help Companies Take Back Their Time 10 Document Generation Solutions to Help Companies Take Back Their Time By Christian Connors Type Article These 10 solutions, each available on the AppExchange, enable companies to automatically create and deliver documents, preserving time.