Most Trailblazers use AppExchange apps (and we thank you), but wouldn't it be neat to know which apps they use and how they use them? Well, we created a new game, All in the Stack so Trailblazers like you can share their apps and see how others use them in their business. (Added bonus: Share you stack on Twitter with #mystackrules, and you could snag a speaking slot in our All in the Stack webinar series!)
Got your apps ready? Then follow these simple steps to build your stack.
2. Enter the app names you use for each category (one to five) here.
3. Hit Preview to see your awesome stack.
4. Share it with other Trailblazers on Twitter with hashtag #mystackrules.
5. Now stay tuned. You may be asked to speak on our webinar series All in the Stack: Salesforce Customers Share Their AppExchange Apps, hosted by Salesforce MVP Geraldine Gray.
Join the webinar every first Wednesday of the month to see AppExchange app stacks created by customers, hear from Salesforce customers, and ask them questions, and build your own app stack, live! Ready, set, stack at allinthestack.com.
- 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Phil Weinmeister of 7Summits Meet Trailblazing Partner Phil Weinmeister of 7Summits By Holly Rushton Type Article Read this trailblazing partner interview to learn more about Phil's journey and his passion for the Salesforce Platform.
- 6 Salesforce Essentials Apps from Salesforce Labs 6 Salesforce Essentials Apps from Salesforce Labs By Mohit Bhasin Type Article Salesforce Labs has curated the following list of solutions for Essential customers to get started.
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Learn how AppExchange spent three days at this amazing event.