Dreamforce is all about the Salesforce Ohana coming together to have a good time. Each year, AppExchange runs a street team to get customers meeting new customers, and to make lasting memories with fun pictures, prizes and selfies (lots of selfies).
This year, we're spreading the Appyness with a fun way for customers to meet each other, learn about AppExchange and win big, both at Dreamforce and online. Dreamforce 2018 will have the Appyness Street Team of 25 customers and partners, giving away $100 to those who answer short, fun questions. And if you're not at Dreamforce, you can still win. We will be tweeting the questions from @appexchange and using #appyness each day of Dreamforce (9/25-9/28), and awarding a winner for those four fun Dreamforce days.
Here's a look at 20 questions we might be asking at Dreamforce. Answer just one, and the money might be yours!
- What’s your favorite AppExchange solution?
- When did you start using AppExchange?
- Tell me about a time an AppExchange solution helped you out of a jam.
- What’s your best AppExchange tip?
- What does "appyness" mean to you?
- How do you find the latest AppExchange solutions?
- What's your favorite customer service app?
- What are your top three go-to AppExchange apps?
- What are you most interested in learning about from AppExchange at Dreamforce?
- What's a great app for a small business?
- How would you want to hear from AppExchange (email, blog, Twitter, etc.)?
- When is the last time you visited the AppExchange?
- What's the best app for your industry?
- Have you met Appy, your AppExchange guide?
- Besides apps, what types of solutions are you interested in on AppExchange?
- What's your favorite marketing app?
- My favorite section of AppExchange is the Ohana tab. What's yours?
- Whats' your favorite piece of AppExchange swag (that you've seen or own)?
- What's your favorite sales app?
- Do you plan to stop by the AppExchange Den?
Keeping these questions in mind, be sure to watch for the street team or find them in the AppExchange Den. Give a great answer and win a $100 AMEX gift card on the spot. We'll also be tweeting the whereabouts of these street team members from @appexchange using #appyness, so keep an eye online, too.
See the full contest rules for details.No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Contest runs 9/25/18 at 7:00 a.m. PT through 9/29/18 at 2:00 p.m. Must be 18+. Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See Official Rules for details.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Stephanie Gerst of V2 Strategic Advisors Meet Trailblazing Partner Stephanie Gerst of V2 Strategic Advisors By Miriam Rattes Type Article Learn how Stephanie Gerst, Senior Solution Engineer at V2 Strategic advisors, serves as a guiding light in her mentorship to fellow employees.
- "Marie Kondo" Your Salesforce Org with These Apps "Marie Kondo" Your Salesforce Org with These Apps Type Article Marie Kondo’s approach to cleaning out clutter can even be applied to Salesforce. Here are three easy steps to apply her mantras to your Salesforce org with AppExchange apps.
- A Music Teacher Shares Why Apps are Music to Her Ears A Music Teacher Shares Why Apps are Music to Her Ears By Amanda Nelson Type Article Hear from Sandi Zellner to learn about her journey from piano keys to keyboard keys, and the AppExchange apps that made her the passionate, purposeful Salesforce admin that she is today.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 By Miriam Rattes Type Article Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 has a passion for continuous learning and has blazed his own trail to success by earning his double certification in Marketing Cloud. Read on to learn more in this trailblazing partner interview.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting By Miriam Rattes Type Article Donald Bohrisch is one of the very first individuals to graduate from the Vetforce program and has been blazing trails in the ecosystem ever since.