Dreamforce is all about the Salesforce Ohana coming together to have a good time. Each year, AppExchange runs a street team to get customers meeting new customers, and to make lasting memories with fun pictures, prizes and selfies (lots of selfies).
This year, we're spreading the Appyness with a fun way for customers to meet each other, learn about AppExchange and win big, both at Dreamforce and online. Dreamforce 2018 will have the Appyness Street Team of 25 customers and partners, giving away $100 to those who answer short, fun questions. And if you're not at Dreamforce, you can still win. We will be tweeting the questions from @appexchange and using #appyness each day of Dreamforce (9/25-9/28), and awarding a winner for those four fun Dreamforce days.
Here's a look at 20 questions we might be asking at Dreamforce. Answer just one, and the money might be yours!
- What’s your favorite AppExchange solution?
- When did you start using AppExchange?
- Tell me about a time an AppExchange solution helped you out of a jam.
- What’s your best AppExchange tip?
- What does "appyness" mean to you?
- How do you find the latest AppExchange solutions?
- What's your favorite customer service app?
- What are your top three go-to AppExchange apps?
- What are you most interested in learning about from AppExchange at Dreamforce?
- What's a great app for a small business?
- How would you want to hear from AppExchange (email, blog, Twitter, etc.)?
- When is the last time you visited the AppExchange?
- What's the best app for your industry?
- Have you met Appy, your AppExchange guide?
- Besides apps, what types of solutions are you interested in on AppExchange?
- What's your favorite marketing app?
- My favorite section of AppExchange is the Ohana tab. What's yours?
- Whats' your favorite piece of AppExchange swag (that you've seen or own)?
- What's your favorite sales app?
- Do you plan to stop by the AppExchange Den?
Keeping these questions in mind, be sure to watch for the street team or find them in the AppExchange Den. Give a great answer and win a $100 AMEX gift card on the spot. We'll also be tweeting the whereabouts of these street team members from @appexchange using #appyness, so keep an eye online, too.
See the full contest rules for details.No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Contest runs 9/25/18 at 7:00 a.m. PT through 9/29/18 at 2:00 p.m. Must be 18+. Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See Official Rules for details.
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Learn how AppExchange spent three days at this amazing event.
- 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi By Sharon Klardie Type Article Learn more about Salesforce employee Niccolo Zapponi and his Labs solution Scheduler Live App for Quip.
- DreamHouse: What is It? DreamHouse: What is It? Type Article DreamHouse is a sample application that demonstrates the unique value proposition of the Salesforce Lightning Platform for building Employee Productivity and Customer Engagement apps.