Dreamforce is all about the Salesforce Ohana coming together to have a good time. Each year, AppExchange runs a street team to get customers meeting new customers, and to make lasting memories with fun pictures, prizes and selfies (lots of selfies).
This year, we're spreading the Appyness with a fun way for customers to meet each other, learn about AppExchange and win big, both at Dreamforce and online. Dreamforce 2018 will have the Appyness Street Team of 25 customers and partners, giving away $100 to those who answer short, fun questions. And if you're not at Dreamforce, you can still win. We will be tweeting the questions from @appexchange and using #appyness each day of Dreamforce (9/25-9/28), and awarding a winner for those four fun Dreamforce days.
Here's a look at 20 questions we might be asking at Dreamforce. Answer just one, and the money might be yours!
- What’s your favorite AppExchange solution?
- When did you start using AppExchange?
- Tell me about a time an AppExchange solution helped you out of a jam.
- What’s your best AppExchange tip?
- What does "appyness" mean to you?
- How do you find the latest AppExchange solutions?
- What's your favorite customer service app?
- What are your top three go-to AppExchange apps?
- What are you most interested in learning about from AppExchange at Dreamforce?
- What's a great app for a small business?
- How would you want to hear from AppExchange (email, blog, Twitter, etc.)?
- When is the last time you visited the AppExchange?
- What's the best app for your industry?
- Have you met Appy, your AppExchange guide?
- Besides apps, what types of solutions are you interested in on AppExchange?
- What's your favorite marketing app?
- My favorite section of AppExchange is the Ohana tab. What's yours?
- Whats' your favorite piece of AppExchange swag (that you've seen or own)?
- What's your favorite sales app?
- Do you plan to stop by the AppExchange Den?
Keeping these questions in mind, be sure to watch for the street team or find them in the AppExchange Den. Give a great answer and win a $100 AMEX gift card on the spot. We'll also be tweeting the whereabouts of these street team members from @appexchange using #appyness, so keep an eye online, too.
See the full contest rules for details.No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Contest runs 9/25/18 at 7:00 a.m. PT through 9/29/18 at 2:00 p.m. Must be 18+. Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See Official Rules for details.
- AI is Coming to Dinner AI is Coming to Dinner Type Article Chris Bauserman, VP of Product & Segment Marketing at NICE inContact, shares insights on this question: is it time to put AI at the head of the table in your 2019 plans – or still run some pilots from the proverbial “little kids table”?
- Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how View Dynamic Glass saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq.
- 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article With an eye toward 2019, here are five AppExchange solutions that can serve as the building blocks to getting your Salesforce org ready for the ball to drop.
- 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article With over 160 low-to-no-code integration solutions, you can connect through standard data protocols. With that much inventory, we looked to our customers to tell us which apps they preferred.
- AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Here are a few AppExchange solutions for manufacturers, and a look at how manufacturers can prepare for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.