The new year is an opportunity to start fresh with the projects that got lost in the shuffle of a busy year. Whether it’s improving the quality of your data, connecting your front office to your back office, shedding manual processes, or something else, now is the time to start thinking about how you want to build on the way you use Salesforce to help provide a better experience for your customers and employees.
AppExchange solutions provide all sorts of ways for customers to build, augment, or rebuild their Salesforce orgs. With solutions geared toward different industries, lines of business, Salesforce products, and more, these solutions help extend the power of your CRM to help you do business better, faster, and more efficiently.
With an eye toward 2019, here are five AppExchange solutions that can serve as the building blocks to getting your Salesforce org ready for the ball to drop.
If 2018 wasn’t the year in which you were able to move your finance and accounting management from spreadsheets and into Salesforce, it should be a priority in the new year. Eliminating manual entry that could cost time and money, and cause errors, is the goal of any good Salesforce org, and with Accounting Seed, your teams will roll into the new year full speed ahead.
Accounting Seed helps its customers manage general ledgers, billing, accounts payable, project accounting, and more, all on one platform. It’s a complete finance solution that helps track financial data through the entire business lifecycle.
When the year changes, it’s common to still write the old year on documents the first few times you do things like writing a check (people still use those, right?). Old habits die hard. The same can be said about changes your company makes to things like document templates. Whenever verbiage or branding changes, inevitably people will use out of date versions to send to customers. That’s not good for business.
With Nintex Drawloop Document Generation, empower your users to generate precise, accurate documents for contracts, quotes, and more, all without leaving the Salesforce environment. You can manage access to documents based on user permissions, and the drag-and-drop designer interface makes it easy for Salesforce admins to build automated solutions without code.
As you head into 2019, do you know how your customers feel about your brand? Did you deliver the type of customer experience they expect in 2018? Do you have a way to assess these questions? Fortunately, 2019 can be the year of customer service with the help of survey tools like GetFeedback that let you easily create surveys and send to customers right from Salesforce.
With GetFeedback, automatically send surveys from Salesforce based on customer activities like case closed or opportunity won to capture real-time feedback. Easily build surveys and send across any channel, from Service Cloud Chat to LiveMessage. And by sending right within emails, you’ll improve response rates by bringing the first survey question into your customer’s inbox.
After you finish throwing your New Year’s Eve extravaganza and return to work at the start of 2019, chances are you’ll begin planning your events for the year. But without events management software, the planning and follow-up you’ll need to do in Salesforce can quickly get out of hand. Why go into 2019 managing your events like it’s 2002? Instead, let Fonteva Events help you manage your events and registration within Salesforce.
Fonteva Events can manage over 50 different event types, complete with full payment processing and customizable branded registration websites. Because Fonteva Events is built with the power of the Salesforce Platform, your events engagement data lives in Salesforce, eliminating data transfers from external event software.
There’s still plenty of time to shape your list of new year resolutions, and if it’s not already, ensuring you have the most accurate, up-to-date data you possibly can in your Salesforce org should be at the top of the list. By making sure your data is clean and accurate, you’ll allow your sales teams to focus on selling, rather than hunting down contact information and trying to stay apprised of changes in customers’ org charts.
D&B Optimizer, a Lightning Data solution on AppExchange, automatically improves the account and lead data powering your Salesforce environment to make it cleaner, more complete, and actionable. The data from D&B is refreshed every 15 days, covering 300 million business records from 30,000 sources, across 190 countries. D&B Optimizer can help make 2019 your most productive year yet.
- The Exchange, Spring 2019 The Exchange, Spring 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article In the Spring '19 issue of The Exchange, you’ll discover how failure manifests in today’s workplaces and how to overcome it. Plus, enjoy pictures from #SalesforceTurns20, how to "Marie Kondo" your Salesforce org, and more!
- Join the #Appy Twitter Chat Join the #Appy Twitter Chat By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us every Wednesday at 11am PT/ 2pm ET as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate, we asked Trailblazers to share their two favorite apps. The results? You could say they were two cool.
- Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Type Article Salesforce AppExchange’s new GM Woodson Martin on his Salesforce journey and the future of marketplaces.
- What is AppExchange? What is AppExchange? By Amanda Nelson Type Article You're on AppExchange, but what is it all about? Here are the answers those commonly-asked questions.