Join us every first Wednesday of the month at 11am PT/ 2pm ET as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts and challenges that bring out the #appyness. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 30-minute, high-energy chat on Twitter under #appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month.
- Go to Twitter and search for #appy (or click here)
- @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy using Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on.
- When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
- You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy.
- Don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too.
Meet the hosts
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Here's the schedule of Twitter chat topics for the next few months:
- June 5th: Consulting Partners
- July 3rd: Salesforce Labs
- August 7th: #AwesomeAdmin apps
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- How to Help Your Users Adapt to the Lightning How to Help Your Users Adapt to the Lightning Type Article Salesforce Lightning is a different and separate platform from its earlier iterations. While it does make development for mobile and custom applications far more user-friendly, there are considerations to keep in mind as you transition.
- Proximity Insight: MCM Worldwide Customer Spotlight Proximity Insight: MCM Worldwide Customer Spotlight Type Article MCM Worldwide achieves a 50% email open rate with Proximity Insight.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Prajakta Samant of Eternus Solutions Meet Trailblazing Partner Prajakta Samant of Eternus Solutions By Holly Rushton Type Article Read this trailblazing partner interview to learn more about Prajakta's journey from working in Java and Oracle to inspiring the next generation of Salesforce ecosystem practitioners.
- The Experience Mandate: Going Beyond Acceptable to Exceptional The Experience Mandate: Going Beyond Acceptable to Exceptional Type Article Lindsay Moore, VP Alliances & Strategy at Zmags, discusses how retailers can great rich, digital experiences to extend beyond the store.
- AppExchange at Connections: What You Need to Know AppExchange at Connections: What You Need to Know By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Here's all the details for this exciting event.