Join us as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #Appy on Twitter the first Wednesday of every month at 11am PT to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts, and challenges. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
Next Up: September 1 - Dreamforce
The next Twitter Chat will come to you live during the first Wednesday of the month at 11am PT/2pm ET. We'll chat about Dreamforce; what excites you, what you want to see, do and learn.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 30-minute, high-energy chat on Twitter under #Appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month. Here's how to join:
2. @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy and Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on. 3. When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy. And don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too. That's it!
Meet the hosts
...and many more!
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Customers Share the Value of Partners at Dreamforce Customers Share the Value of Partners at Dreamforce Type Article Discover how Salesforce partners help customers generate even more value from their Salesforce investments.
- AppExchange Chat: These 15 Apps Will Boost Productivity AppExchange Chat: These 15 Apps Will Boost Productivity Type Article Achieve New Levels of Productivity With These AppExchange Chat-Enabled Solutions
- Refreshing Data Storage Strategy With AppExchange Refreshing Data Storage Strategy With AppExchange Type Article How Salesforce and AppExchange apps can help your company build a single source of truth with information and data stored centrally.
- Your TV Guide for Partners and AppExchange at DF‘21 Your TV Guide for Partners and AppExchange at DF‘21 Type Article Here's your guide to all AppExchange and partner-related content streaming on Salesforce+ during Dreamforce '21.