Join us as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #Appy on Twitter the first Wednesday of every month at 11am PT to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts, and challenges. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
Next Up: July 7 - Reporting and Dashboard Apps
The next Twitter Chat will come to you live during the first Wednesday of the month at 11am PT/2pm ET. We'll chat about how AppExchange apps automate and expedite the process of building robust reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 30-minute, high-energy chat on Twitter under #Appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month. Here's how to join:
2. @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy and Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on. 3. When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy. And don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too. That's it!
Meet the hosts
...and many more!
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- The AppExchange App Ready to Change the World The AppExchange App Ready to Change the World Type Article In the face of unemployment and against a backdrop of societal awakenings and a global pandemic, Seth Goddard launched a company intended to make a difference.
- Rethink Everything: The Role of the CIO in a Digital-First World Rethink Everything: The Role of the CIO in a Digital-First World By Jo-ann Olsovsky Type Article The Chief Information Officer role has changed drastically over the last decade, and that pace of change accelerated even more in 2020.
- 10 Apps to Boost Productivity From Salesforce Labs 10 Apps to Boost Productivity From Salesforce Labs Type Article Regardless of your industry, the ability to manage and organize your data is crucial to running your business. Here are 10 must-have solutions from Salesforce Labs that can help you boost productivity.
- 7 Apps to Help Gather Data and Feedback 7 Apps to Help Gather Data and Feedback Type Article Let’s take a look at these 7 apps available on AppExchange that could help your organization implement surveys and improve feedback.
- Evaluating Your Project Management Outcomes Evaluating Your Project Management Outcomes Type Article Projects can reinvent a business, and reimagining your use of Salesforce can play an important role.