Join us as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #Appy on Twitter the first Wednesday of every month at 11am PT to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts, and challenges. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
Next Up: March 3 - #InspiringInsights
The next Twitter Chat will come to you live with @appexchange, @salesforce_labs and special guests. We'll chat about apps and skills that helped our community overcome challenges in 2020, including ones you can find in our Inspiring Insights ebook.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 30-minute, high-energy chat on Twitter under #Appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month. Here's how to join:
2. @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy and Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on. 3. When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy. And don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too. That's it!
Meet the hosts
...and many more!
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- From Customer Support to Salesforce Technical Lead From Customer Support to Salesforce Technical Lead Type Article This now-technical lead at Cognizant shares his journey - including the many ups and downs, rejections, and sleepless nights.
- Make Your Accounting Compliant Using Automation Make Your Accounting Compliant Using Automation Type Article Discover how automated accounting and tax compliance tools on the Salesforce AppExchange can help your company reinvent compliance.
- Your February 2021 AppExchange Briefing Your February 2021 AppExchange Briefing By Christian Connors Type Article This month, we’re covering 11 Black Entrepreneur-led startups that have joined the Salesforce Accelerate, an ebook full of insights from customers on a challenging year, and how Rolls-Royce uses AppExhange apps to keep flying.
- Unlocking the Door to Customer Retention Unlocking the Door to Customer Retention Type Article Why customer onboarding is critical for your software business' growth, and you can enable the best customer experience possible.
- Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Type Article For Ascent Solutions, needing to navigate through a number of different systems to invoice and accept payments from customers was an issue that needed solving. Enter: Kulturra Payment Center.