Join us as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #Appy on Twitter the first Wednesday of every month at 11am PT to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts, and challenges. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
Next Up: November 3 - Email
The next Twitter Chat will come to you live during the first Wednesday of the month at 11am PT/2pm ET. We'll chat about email; some of your favorite campaigns, AppExchange apps that can help your email marketing, and more.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 30-minute, high-energy chat on Twitter under #Appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month. Here's how to join:
2. @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy and Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on. 3. When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy. And don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too. That's it!
Meet the hosts
...and many more!
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- Kulturra: Mestrelab Research Customer Spotlight Kulturra: Mestrelab Research Customer Spotlight Type Article Mestrelab Research SL turns to Kulturra Payment Center to help increase payment collections with electronic credit card processing.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Your November 2021 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your November 2021 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we covered how diverse-founded companies can seek investment, the benefits of an activity-based selling strategy to help meet business goals, and how to best plan for 2022 without a magic crystal ball.
- No Crystal Ball? No Problem — Three Steps to Plan for 2022 No Crystal Ball? No Problem — Three Steps to Plan for 2022 Type Article Most businesses would love to get their hands on a crystal ball. But in case you can't find one, here's three steps to plan for a successful 2022.
- This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article From helping with pricing and quoting, to generating opportunities, orders, and service contracts, Paul Liu's apps help Salesforce developers and partners work smarter, not harder.