Join us every first Wednesday of the month at 11am PT/ 2pm ET as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts and challenges that bring out the #appyness. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 30-minute, high-energy chat on Twitter under #appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month.
- Go to Twitter and search for #appy (or click here)
- @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy using Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on.
- When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
- You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy.
- Don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too.
Meet the hosts
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Here's the schedule of Twitter chat topics for the next few months:
- May 1st: Personalized Recommendations
- June 5th: Consulting Partners
- July 3rd: Salesforce Labs
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- The Exchange, Spring 2019 The Exchange, Spring 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article In the Spring '19 issue of The Exchange, you’ll discover how failure manifests in today’s workplaces and how to overcome it. Plus, enjoy pictures from #SalesforceTurns20, how to "Marie Kondo" your Salesforce org, and more!
- Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate, we asked Trailblazers to share their two favorite apps. The results? You could say they were two cool.
- Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Type Article Salesforce AppExchange’s new GM Woodson Martin on his Salesforce journey and the future of marketplaces.
- What is AppExchange? What is AppExchange? By Amanda Nelson Type Article You're on AppExchange, but what is it all about? Here are the answers those commonly-asked questions.
- AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article AppExchange has solutions for health and life sciences customers. Here are some of those apps, as well as a summer of Salesforce's Connected Patient Report.