Join us nearly every first Wednesday of the month at 11am PT/ 2pm ET as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #Appy on Twitter to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts and challenges. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 1-hour, high-energy chat on Twitter under #Appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month. Here's how to join:
2. @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy and Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on.
3. When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy. And don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too. That's it!
Meet the hosts
...and many more!
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Here's the schedule of Twitter chat topics for the next few months:
September 4th: Trailhead Quest
October 2nd: Healthcare and Life Sciences
November 6th: Coming soon!
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- Get These Fun Appy Phone Wallpapers from Salesforce AppExchange Get These Fun Appy Phone Wallpapers from Salesforce AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Get the #appy-est phone background ever. Save these images to your phone and take Appy on the go.
- Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s a look at some of the Trailhead modules including AppExchange, and the solutions you can install for each one. Get started on the path to badges, points, and Ranger status today.
- Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Type Article Angel Leon, Head of Operations and Product at Health Hero, discusses five ways companies can disrupt health engagement.
- Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps By Holly Rushton Type Article Celebrate our seven million installs milestone with these seven AppExchange solutions you might be looking for to solve a challenge.
- 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses By Holly Rushton Type Article At TDX ‘19, we asked attendees, “What solution would you like to see on AppExchange?” and the response was positively amazing, as event attendees feverishly wrote their answers on notecards. Appy’s Brainstorm Board was completely covered, top to bottom, e