Join us as we discuss your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without solution. Simply go to #Appy on Twitter the first Wednesday of every month at 11am PT to answer fun questions, share insights, stories, thoughts, and challenges. It’s free – all you need is a Twitter account.
Next Up: December 2 - DreamTX
The next Twitter Chat will come to you live following the DreamTX keynote with Marc Benioff and special guests. We'll discuss the stories, learnings, and digital innovations shared during the keynote.
What is a Twitter chat, and how do I join in?
The #Appy Twitter Chat is a monthly, 1-hour, high-energy chat on Twitter under #Appy focused on different aspects of AppExchange each month. Here's how to join:
2. @appexchange will tweet a question using #appy and Q1. Every few minutes, we'll tweet more questions, using Q2., Q3., Q4., and so on. 3. When you want to answer a question, simply use A1. with your answer (or A2., A3., etc. based on the question you're answering) along with #appy.
You can also comment, ask your own questions, etc. – just make sure to use #appy. And don't forget to like, RT, and comment on other attendees' tweets, too. That's it!
Meet the hosts
...and many more!
The hashtag caught on by Salesforce customers as a way to show their interest in Salesforce solutions. It's also the name of our guide to all things AppExchange. For over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges. She will most certainly make an appearance in these Twitter chats.
Want to host a future Twitter chat? Have an idea for a topic? Let us know by tweeting to @appexchange.
- Rebooting the Salesforce Admin Role Rebooting the Salesforce Admin Role Type Article COVID-19 has inspired Salesforce Admins and Developers to utilize Salesforce and AppExchange to overcome challenges.
- Medical Group Optimizes Operations With DASH app Medical Group Optimizes Operations With DASH app Type Article How Georgia's largest independently owned family practice has seen remarkable growth and improved business efficiency.
- Why Your Sales Team Needs to Educate Your Customers Why Your Sales Team Needs to Educate Your Customers Type Article Discover how doing "The Walk" can enable your sales reps to set goals and educate customers on each step of the buying process.
- 10 Minutes With a Salesforce CPQ Architect: Part Two 10 Minutes With a Salesforce CPQ Architect: Part Two Type Article For the second installment of our 3-part series, “10 Minutes with a Salesforce CPQ Architect”, we caught up with Laxman Rao Manchukonda, a Senior CPQ Technical Architect at Salesforce.
- NRC: Cloud Compliance Customer Spotlight NRC: Cloud Compliance Customer Spotlight Type Article To ensure the privacy of its web users and achieve GDPR compliance, the Norwegian Refugee Council leverages Cloud Compliance, a solution available on the AppExchange.