Connie Dea and Mohit Bhasin at NorCal Dreamin'.
As a Salesforce Labs Developer Evangelist, my goal is to help the community solve problems, learn about new technologies, and now, help Essentials customers get the most out of Salesforce with free apps from the AppExchange.
Salesforce Essentials gets you started fast with sales and customer support on the world's #1 CRM. With Salesforce Essentials, you can start instantly with easy setup, sell smarter and faster with built-in intelligence, provide standout service across channels, and scale as you grow with a complete platform. Salesforce Labs provides free and easy-to-use solutions on the AppExchange.
Salesforce Labs has curated the following list of solutions for Essentials customers to get started.
Streamline permissions management with an easy-to-use interface.
Use this component to display dashboards available in your org on all lightning pages.
Create, search, and categorize RFP/RFI/RFx answers, track the status of RFPs and questions, assign them to users, and generate documents from questions and answers.
A Flow-optimized version of the Lightning Input component, which includes input types such as checkbox, color, date, email, and more.
Include custom headers, footers, progress bars and paths, and neatly configure on the screen.
View the hierarchy, managers, peers, and reportees of any employee of the organization. It is ready to use from mobile or in any desktop view (Page, Quick Action, Utility).
Install these solutions to get more out of your Salesforce Essentials Edition from Salesforce Labs.
- Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps By Holly Rushton Type Article Celebrate our seven million installs milestone with these seven AppExchange solutions you might be looking for to solve a challenge.
- 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses By Holly Rushton Type Article At TDX ‘19, we asked attendees, “What solution would you like to see on AppExchange?” and the response was positively amazing, as event attendees feverishly wrote their answers on notecards. Appy’s Brainstorm Board was completely covered, top to bottom, e
- 9 Steps to Effective Change Management 9 Steps to Effective Change Management By Amanda Nelson Type Article How do you focus on the product enhancements that most effectively drive user adoption and have the biggest impact on your organization—and your users’ day-to-day functions? Here are 9 steps to for successful change management.
- Put These 6 Items on Your Lightning Transition Checklist Put These 6 Items on Your Lightning Transition Checklist Type Article OwnBackup Marketing Manager Julia Salem discusses six steps to complete before you transition to Lightning.
- Generating Documents in Salesforce with Visualforce Pages Generating Documents in Salesforce with Visualforce Pages Type Article Appitek CTO Elliott Thurman-Newell discusses how to get started building your own documents in Salesforce.