Connie Dea and Mohit Bhasin at NorCal Dreamin'.
As a Salesforce Labs Developer Evangelist, my goal is to help the community solve problems, learn about new technologies, and now, help Essentials customers get the most out of Salesforce with free apps from the AppExchange.
Salesforce Essentials gets you started fast with sales and customer support on the world's #1 CRM. With Salesforce Essentials, you can start instantly with easy setup, sell smarter and faster with built-in intelligence, provide standout service across channels, and scale as you grow with a complete platform. Salesforce Labs provides free and easy-to-use solutions on the AppExchange.
Salesforce Labs has curated the following list of solutions for Essentials customers to get started.
Streamline permissions management with an easy-to-use interface.
Use this component to display dashboards available in your org on all lightning pages.
Create, search, and categorize RFP/RFI/RFx answers, track the status of RFPs and questions, assign them to users, and generate documents from questions and answers.
A Flow-optimized version of the Lightning Input component, which includes input types such as checkbox, color, date, email, and more.
Include custom headers, footers, progress bars and paths, and neatly configure on the screen.
View the hierarchy, managers, peers, and reportees of any employee of the organization. It is ready to use from mobile or in any desktop view (Page, Quick Action, Utility).
Install these solutions to get more out of your Salesforce Essentials Edition from Salesforce Labs.
- Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners By Holly Rushton Type Article It’s become a rite of passage for Accelerate Grow participants to compete in a Demo Jam before graduation. With 18 apps to showcase, this could only mean one thing: a whole week of Demo Jams, culminating in a MEGA Demo Jam.
- SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight Type Article Identity-as-a-Service provider Idaptive needed to ensure unified access to case-resolving information for support team members. With SearchUnify, Idaptive integrated help documentation and elevated the support experience.
- A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article TrailheaDX was the must-attend Salesforce developer event of the year. At TDX20, we virtually brought together developers, architects, admins, partners, and entrepreneurs for an immersive, high-touch experience.
- Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky By Holly Rushton Type Article Since his first exposure to Salesforce in 2014, Salesforce MVP Adam Olshansky has been fueled by a passion for learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities By Holly Rushton Type Article Technology plays a big part at a global organization like Oxfam GB to ensure data protection and compliance. With Odaseva, a data protection app built on the Salesforce Platform, Oxfam GB can stay laser-focused on helping others.