Connie Dea and Mohit Bhasin at NorCal Dreamin'.
As a Salesforce Labs Developer Evangelist, my goal is to help the community solve problems, learn about new technologies, and now, help Essentials customers get the most out of Salesforce with free apps from the AppExchange.
Salesforce Essentials gets you started fast with sales and customer support on the world's #1 CRM. With Salesforce Essentials, you can start instantly with easy setup, sell smarter and faster with built-in intelligence, provide standout service across channels, and scale as you grow with a complete platform. Salesforce Labs provides free and easy-to-use solutions on the AppExchange.
Salesforce Labs has curated the following list of solutions for Essentials customers to get started.
Streamline permissions management with an easy-to-use interface.
Use this component to display dashboards available in your org on all lightning pages.
Create, search, and categorize RFP/RFI/RFx answers, track the status of RFPs and questions, assign them to users, and generate documents from questions and answers.
A Flow-optimized version of the Lightning Input component, which includes input types such as checkbox, color, date, email, and more.
Include custom headers, footers, progress bars and paths, and neatly configure on the screen.
View the hierarchy, managers, peers, and reportees of any employee of the organization. It is ready to use from mobile or in any desktop view (Page, Quick Action, Utility).
Install these solutions to get more out of your Salesforce Essentials Edition from Salesforce Labs.
- 9 Email Deliverability Best Practices 9 Email Deliverability Best Practices Type Article If your emails don’t make it to the inbox, it’s lost time, money, and opportunities.
- AppExchange is Coming to Dreamforce, And We’re Mixing It Up AppExchange is Coming to Dreamforce, And We’re Mixing It Up By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s how you can find your perfect mix of solutions, and how to mix it up with Appy at Dreamforce.
- Meet the AppExchange Street Team at DF19 Meet the AppExchange Street Team at DF19 By Holly Rushton Type Article See who will be helping bring the excitement of AppExchange to attendees at DF19, plus how you keep engaged online.
- Drive Marketing and Sales Alignment in 4 Steps Drive Marketing and Sales Alignment in 4 Steps Type Article Organizations must be prepared to deliver a personalized, targeted, and seamless experience at every stage of the customer journey. To do that, marketing and sales have to come together as one team, aligning on clearly defined goals, strategies, and more.
- TaskRay: Force Marketing Customer Spotlight TaskRay: Force Marketing Customer Spotlight Type Article Using a non-Salesforce native, homegrown workflow management system meant disparate systems and data duplication. Force Marketing sought real-time project transparency to make informed decisions.