This year at TrailheaDX, we asked attendees, “What solution would you like to see on AppExchange?” and the response was positively amazing, as event attendees feverishly wrote their answers on notecards. Appy’s Brainstorm Board was completely covered, top to bottom, edge to edge with these notes, and we want to share what the Ohana had to say.
These are the top five themes, a few interesting insights to each, as well as some relevant solutions that exist today.
Customers want ways to ensure accuracy and transparency, as well as determine the overall health of Salesforce. Ideas centered around solutions around setting correct permissions, audit tracking, determining technical debt, and ensuring features and customizations are documented.
Ideas spanned across fun integrations such as Bitmoji and voice devices, as well as integrations with multiple platforms. Requests for financial integrations such as banking and point of sale showcase the importance of continuing to frame the roadmap around industry needs and trends.
Reports and Dashboards
Customers don’t want to create or start from scratch if they don’t have to. The ability to extend or modify anything that is pre-existing was very important to customers. Tailoring to fit specific use cases, such as ROI, engagement, or adoption dashboards, is critical to Trailblazers.
This is no surprise. After all, who wouldn’t love having an easier time getting new processes up and running? Most of the ideas in this theme focused on solutions to save time for entering information or within a process, like time tracking, permissions management, and more.
Customers are seeking examples and starter packs that they can customize. And also, just MORE—more Lightning Flows, more Lightning components, more Lightning Pages—you get the idea.
We're always working to make AppExchange solutions better. Have some ideas? Share it with us on Twitter at @appexchange.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.