We are excited to share 13 new Salesforce Labs solutions, which are free, open source, and built by Salesforce employees. With 250+ solutions available from Salesforce Labs, it can be easy to miss newer solutions. These solutions range from employee on-boarding, to utilities that manage batch jobs, and everything in-between. Check them out right here.
Improve features, clean up customizations, and reduce complexity with this new version of Optimizer, now a Labs solution. Get all of the recommendations you’ve come to rely on in the Optimizer PDF report, but with additional bells and whistles. Spend less time identifying next steps and tracking your progress, and more time improving your org’s implementation.
Grow and retain top talent by fostering a culture of learning at your company. Turbocharge how you onboard new employees with this fun engaging solution that creates role-based personalized training for new hires in a gamified way. Connect new employees with a mentee and their managers to assign, track and report on-boarding activities. Personalize your on-boarding and training programs by assigning relevant tasks to your employees.
Reduce total execution time of your batch jobs by executing up to five batch jobs simultaneously. Manage data dependencies by executing batch jobs in specific groups and orders.
Manage projects and resources with ease using this Lightning Web Component. Resources can be allocated to projects allowing you to see overlap and reallocate resources for your projects. View daily or weekly allocations or see all resources for a specific project. This solution can be adapted to fit multiple scenarios, such as meeting rooms or basic delivery tracking.
Write and run queries in Marketing Cloud. Query studio allows you to quickly run queries in Marketing Cloud with a similar experience to SQL Server Studio or MySQL Workbench. Great for one off queries and developing new queries.
Bring visibility to your business and motivate your team to win big. Live deal feed sends real-time notifications on which deals are closing or pushing out, and why. Customize your feeds with key alerts to highlight wins and trigger deal activity automatically. Discuss live Salesforce data in tables and graphs on any device.
Mobile Dashboard List in the Salesforce mobile app, and lets you see all of your dashboards listed, and navigate to the one you need.
Collect feedback on Knowledge articles and take actions. This solution allows you to improve your lightning Knowledge articles by collecting written feedback on content and managing feedback resolution. Assign feedback to the best person to manage it, and ensure that all feedback has appropriate review by tracking feedback assignments, status and resolution.
Increase employee engagement and run your own gift exchange, all on the Salesforce platform. Participants can be secretly matched up to purchase a present and ship it to their assigned peer.
Universal tagging allows you to add a custom tag to any standard or custom object with a detail page. This enables you to see and navigate to all objects with the same tag right from the detail page.
Use flows to guide users through the search of companies, company details, and then store the details on the account record. When a user selects a particular record, the flow displays the details from Companies House and the user can elect to use the Companies House.
Green card automates the migration from Customer Community Plus to Partner Community using declarative features. License migrations can be a time-consuming process. Automate your community license to partner community migrations with the Green Card Labs solution.
Learn how to use connected apps and inbound calls using JWT authentication by using this solution. In this example a partner application needs to create lead records in a Salesforce customer org via a nightly batch job.
We love sharing new Labs solutions and highlighting our employee trailblazers. Connect with us on Twitter to stay up to date on the newest solutions.
- Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners By Holly Rushton Type Article It’s become a rite of passage for Accelerate Grow participants to compete in a Demo Jam before graduation. With 18 apps to showcase, this could only mean one thing: a whole week of Demo Jams, culminating in a MEGA Demo Jam.
- SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight Type Article Identity-as-a-Service provider Idaptive needed to ensure unified access to case-resolving information for support team members. With SearchUnify, Idaptive integrated help documentation and elevated the support experience.
- A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article TrailheaDX was the must-attend Salesforce developer event of the year. At TDX20, we virtually brought together developers, architects, admins, partners, and entrepreneurs for an immersive, high-touch experience.
- Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky By Holly Rushton Type Article Since his first exposure to Salesforce in 2014, Salesforce MVP Adam Olshansky has been fueled by a passion for learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities By Holly Rushton Type Article Technology plays a big part at a global organization like Oxfam GB to ensure data protection and compliance. With Odaseva, a data protection app built on the Salesforce Platform, Oxfam GB can stay laser-focused on helping others.