If you’re in the Salesforce ecosystem, you already know that it’s more than just a CRM — it’s the most flexible business platform on the market. A major reason for this is the 3,000+ connected applications available, many of which are native applications. Native apps hold numerous advantages for businesses of all sizes, including helping them close deals faster.
How Do Native Apps Work?
Native apps are so valuable because they operate seamlessly on the platform they were created on. This means that, unlike non-native apps, connectors and traditional integrations between platform and app are totally unnecessary.
This easy communication between solutions on Salesforce is what lets customers connect and run their entire operation on the Salesforce Platform. No more siloed data, no more uncertainties. Instead, processes are efficient and straightforward with far less manual work needed when using separate software. This optimizes financial and personnel resources, facilitating the entire management process from start to finish in a single home, with accurate, consistent data.
Why Using Native Apps Will Help Close Deals Faster
For individual companies, native Salesforce apps benefit their teams by unifying data and processes throughout the whole company. This is because native apps work in conjunction to provide mission-critical, real-time information which helps dramatically streamline tasks.
The complete sales cycle and related processes can be tracked, managed, and completed on one platform. Everything from marketing to accounting can share data for a consolidated workflow based on a single account’s information. Start a quote, nurture the lead, process the transaction - no more juggling different platforms. The ease, flexibility, and accuracy brought on by native apps are what will help close deals faster. All these factors help free the organization to focus on improving the customer experience, thus creating a more expedient, customer-focused sale.
Native Apps Are Good for Businesses
Knowing how native apps can enhance the company’s Salesforce Platform, it’s a pretty straightforward sell. It’s simply more reliable and cost-effective to use native apps than relying on an outside solution. Not to mention, a smoother sales cycle for customers too. Let’s break down the other perks that make it easy to sell customers a native solution.
No More Integration - Major Cost Savings
One of the most time consuming and expensive part of adopting a new software or program is its integration to the organization or pre-existing platform. When you no longer have to jump through ongoing hurdles to access your information, businesses save time and money. Besides making life easier by keeping software consolidated on a single platform, all the costs of using outside software disappear. The expenses of traditional integration, middleware, and integration maintenance are eliminated altogether. Instead, native apps connect through a single-platform integration that simply joins the apps that need to speak with each other. Less time, less money for the customers.
Better Process Management
Smoother data flow, enhanced collaboration, and reduced manual work mean that the overall business can function more efficiently. Because data can be shared more reliably, there’s no wasted time in having to hunt down the right information. This eliminates a lot of wasted time retrieving and reentering information. The native connection between Salesforce apps also helps staff keep data updated accurately as time goes on.
Flexible Software Solutions
Because native apps are built on the Salesforce platform, they are typically very flexible and adjust easily to user demands through configuration and customization. No more wasting time trying to adjust to the software itself, you can make it work for you. This also makes native apps more scalable.
Reliability of Salesforce
One of the criteria for being built on Salesforce is that native apps share the Salesforce Application Programming Interface (API). The use of this API is what allows the apps to communicate so easily with each other, kind of like speaking the same language. This API is what enables a secure management of communications and data. This is what also gives these applications access to Salesforce’s development tools.
Enhanced IT Collaboration and Data Visibility
The shared connection between native apps makes it easier for key stakeholders to have visibility over the entire management process. This also makes collaborative efforts easier on a cross-departmental scale. Instead of siloed applications and data, the whole company can benefit from a unified system in Salesforce.
Smoother Transitions, Happy Customers, Faster Deals
All in all, native apps provide faster, more reliable solutions for Salesforce users than siloed applications. If customers need a particular kind of software, they can simply look to Appexchange for a solution. From accounting software like Accounting Seed to legal case management software like AdvoLogix, there are hundreds of apps available that require no integrations or hidden costs. Help make businesses’ IT easier to manage, faster, more accurate, and more effective. Introduce them to native apps!
Eric Campos is a Marketing Associate and Wordsmith at Accounting Seed.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.