Corey Snow with Geraldine Gray, Amanda Nelson and Sharon Klardie at Dreamforce 2018.
Corey serves as CRM Strategist and Solution Architect at Harvard University. He partners with 40+ trailblazing teams spanning seven schools to foster cross-campus collaboration and promote shared success with the Salesforce platform and ecosystem. His current mission enables higher-ed institutions to thrive in an era of renewed relevancy by courageously embracing the power of CRM technology.
How did you get involved with Salesforce?
Nine years ago, a customer insisted on a Salesforce version of an app my team had built. I wanted to prove that my app was better. Salesforce proved me wrong.
Do you remember the first AppExchange app you installed?
It was Milestones PM.
Which app do you find yourself using time and time again?
ORGanizer for Salesforce lets me keep track of login credentials for all of my orgs.
What is your favorite Dreamforce memory?
In 2014, I met Marc Benioff — who happened to be standing next to Hillary Clinton.
Where's your favorite place you've traveled to?
I once went on a 100-mile trek out of Philmont in New Mexico with my teenage scout and his troop. If you ever have the chance to go off the grid, take it.
What's the last book you read?
The Excellence Dividend by Tom Peters.
Got a mentor or idol?
Picking one is impossible. My Ohana is filled with mentors.
What does being a Trailblazer mean to you?
Trailblazers have the courage to get out on the pointy end of the spear to innovate, take risks, and get comfortable with uncertainty in the face of adversity.
What advice do you have for other Trailblazers?
All gifts come from giving. In your next meeting, give someone else the credit. Trailblazers pay it forward by creating new Trailblazers.
Read more about Corey, plus other great stories and insights in The Exchange, the AppExchange magazine.
- Thinking Beyond the First Year and When to Find Funding Thinking Beyond the First Year and When to Find Funding Type Article Get inside the mind of world-class entrepreneur Timo Olkkola, CCO and Co-Founder of Flowhaven, a cloud-based branding and licensing solution based out of Finland, in this recap of the Trailblazing Entrepreneurs podcast.
- This Nonprofit is Using Mogli SMS to Help College Students This Nonprofit is Using Mogli SMS to Help College Students Type Article Here’s how Jessica Rodriguez, Associate Director of Scholarships and Data at Richard Promise, took an overburdened group and turned it into a scalable, more efficient solution for college students with Salesforce and apps.
- ST Engineering iDirect & 24Files Customer Spotlight ST Engineering iDirect & 24Files Customer Spotlight Type Article In order to improve productivity and minimize time spent searching for files, ST Engineering iDirect leveraged 24Files to automate document management.
- Building the Salesforce Community in Macedonia Building the Salesforce Community in Macedonia Type Article The Salesforce Community in Macedonia has shown amazing growth. The ambitions are to further grow the Salesforce Community in Macedonia through meet-ups, additional types of events, blog sharing, and other social activities.
- The Value of the Marketing Cloud Developer Certification The Value of the Marketing Cloud Developer Certification Type Article We asked 4 partner superstars who acquired their Marketing Cloud Developer certification to share their experiences.