Corey Snow with Geraldine Gray, Amanda Nelson and Sharon Klardie at Dreamforce 2018.
Corey serves as CRM Strategist and Solution Architect at Harvard University. He partners with 40+ trailblazing teams spanning seven schools to foster cross-campus collaboration and promote shared success with the Salesforce platform and ecosystem. His current mission enables higher-ed institutions to thrive in an era of renewed relevancy by courageously embracing the power of CRM technology.
How did you get involved with Salesforce?
Nine years ago, a customer insisted on a Salesforce version of an app my team had built. I wanted to prove that my app was better. Salesforce proved me wrong.
Do you remember the first AppExchange app you installed?
It was Milestones PM.
Which app do you find yourself using time and time again?
ORGanizer for Salesforce lets me keep track of login credentials for all of my orgs.
What is your favorite Dreamforce memory?
In 2014, I met Marc Benioff — who happened to be standing next to Hillary Clinton.
Where's your favorite place you've traveled to?
I once went on a 100-mile trek out of Philmont in New Mexico with my teenage scout and his troop. If you ever have the chance to go off the grid, take it.
What's the last book you read?
The Excellence Dividend by Tom Peters.
Got a mentor or idol?
Picking one is impossible. My Ohana is filled with mentors.
What does being a Trailblazer mean to you?
Trailblazers have the courage to get out on the pointy end of the spear to innovate, take risks, and get comfortable with uncertainty in the face of adversity.
What advice do you have for other Trailblazers?
All gifts come from giving. In your next meeting, give someone else the credit. Trailblazers pay it forward by creating new Trailblazers.
Read more about Corey, plus other great stories and insights in The Exchange, the AppExchange magazine.
- Why Carvana Chose a Supply Chain Control Tower to Enhance Operations Why Carvana Chose a Supply Chain Control Tower to Enhance Operations Type Article While Control Towers and dashboards are both designed to give you an accurate overview of operations, Supply Chain Control Towers outshine dashboards in large-scale, fast-growing operations. Learn more in this interview with Carvana.
- Shifting from Transactional to Relationship Commerce: What’s the Impact? Shifting from Transactional to Relationship Commerce: What’s the Impact? Type Article Subscription services have long been seen as a promising solution to repeat buyer challenges in retail. Read more of Ordergroove's study analyzing customer purchase behavior data of subscribers and non-subscribers.
- How AI Can Help Your Recruiting Process How AI Can Help Your Recruiting Process Type Article And as tech trends emerge in 2019 and beyond, we can only expect AI to become a larger part of the recruiting process.
- Accelerate Your Path to Automation with Einstein Bots and RPA Accelerate Your Path to Automation with Einstein Bots and RPA Type Article Learn more about how to accelerate your path to automation with these new solutions for service.
- Appy News: New Additions Come to AppExchange Appy News: New Additions Come to AppExchange By Amanda Nelson Type Article AppExchange is expanding, by introducing new partner and employee-built solutions for commerce, sales, service and marketing.