Corey Snow with Geraldine Gray, Amanda Nelson and Sharon Klardie at Dreamforce 2018.
Corey serves as CRM Strategist and Solution Architect at Harvard University. He partners with 40+ trailblazing teams spanning seven schools to foster cross-campus collaboration and promote shared success with the Salesforce platform and ecosystem. His current mission enables higher-ed institutions to thrive in an era of renewed relevancy by courageously embracing the power of CRM technology.
How did you get involved with Salesforce?
Nine years ago, a customer insisted on a Salesforce version of an app my team had built. I wanted to prove that my app was better. Salesforce proved me wrong.
Do you remember the first AppExchange app you installed?
It was Milestones PM.
Which app do you find yourself using time and time again?
ORGanizer for Salesforce lets me keep track of login credentials for all of my orgs.
What is your favorite Dreamforce memory?
In 2014, I met Marc Benioff — who happened to be standing next to Hillary Clinton.
Where's your favorite place you've traveled to?
I once went on a 100-mile trek out of Philmont in New Mexico with my teenage scout and his troop. If you ever have the chance to go off the grid, take it.
What's the last book you read?
The Excellence Dividend by Tom Peters.
Got a mentor or idol?
Picking one is impossible. My Ohana is filled with mentors.
What does being a Trailblazer mean to you?
Trailblazers have the courage to get out on the pointy end of the spear to innovate, take risks, and get comfortable with uncertainty in the face of adversity.
What advice do you have for other Trailblazers?
All gifts come from giving. In your next meeting, give someone else the credit. Trailblazers pay it forward by creating new Trailblazers.
Read more about Corey, plus other great stories and insights in The Exchange, the AppExchange magazine.
- TaskRay: NuAge Experts Customer Spotlight TaskRay: NuAge Experts Customer Spotlight Type Article Salesforce consulting partner NuAge Experts needed a way to create large volumes of consistently structured projects while also being able to provide immediate feedback to customers. They found the answer with TaskRay.
- 99 Problems, But a Siloed Workflow Ain't One 99 Problems, But a Siloed Workflow Ain't One Type Article Businesses may not even realize silos exist until it’s too late, as they’ve slowly been built up over time due to a lack of alignment and set of core processes. Despite their gradual nature, silos pose a real threat to the health of any organization.
- PDO Program Information PDO Program Information Type Article Learn more about the PDO program and its benefits.
- 20 Trailblazer-Favorite Retail Apps for 2020 20 Trailblazer-Favorite Retail Apps for 2020 By Christine Lee Type Article Get ready to shop ‘til you drop with recommendations for AppExchange apps that solve common challenges in the retail industry.
- What is Trailblazer.me on AppExchange? What is Trailblazer.me on AppExchange? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s a look at your new experience on AppExchange with Trailblazer.me.