Corey Snow with Geraldine Gray, Amanda Nelson and Sharon Klardie at Dreamforce 2018.
Corey serves as CRM Strategist and Solution Architect at Harvard University. He partners with 40+ trailblazing teams spanning seven schools to foster cross-campus collaboration and promote shared success with the Salesforce platform and ecosystem. His current mission enables higher-ed institutions to thrive in an era of renewed relevancy by courageously embracing the power of CRM technology.
How did you get involved with Salesforce?
Nine years ago, a customer insisted on a Salesforce version of an app my team had built. I wanted to prove that my app was better. Salesforce proved me wrong.
Do you remember the first AppExchange app you installed?
It was Milestones PM.
Which app do you find yourself using time and time again?
ORGanizer for Salesforce lets me keep track of login credentials for all of my orgs.
What is your favorite Dreamforce memory?
In 2014, I met Marc Benioff — who happened to be standing next to Hillary Clinton.
Where's your favorite place you've traveled to?
I once went on a 100-mile trek out of Philmont in New Mexico with my teenage scout and his troop. If you ever have the chance to go off the grid, take it.
What's the last book you read?
The Excellence Dividend by Tom Peters.
Got a mentor or idol?
Picking one is impossible. My Ohana is filled with mentors.
What does being a Trailblazer mean to you?
Trailblazers have the courage to get out on the pointy end of the spear to innovate, take risks, and get comfortable with uncertainty in the face of adversity.
What advice do you have for other Trailblazers?
All gifts come from giving. In your next meeting, give someone else the credit. Trailblazers pay it forward by creating new Trailblazers.
Read more about Corey, plus other great stories and insights in The Exchange, the AppExchange magazine.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.