2019 has been a busy year for AppExchange fans everywhere. The website has nearly 7.5 million installs, 4,000+ solutions, 90,000 reviews, and new solutions launch every week across many lines of business and industries.
To make finding AppExchange apps and solutions as joyful as ringing in the new year, our AppExchange curator pulled the most-viewed collection pages of 2019* (thanks, Irene Hu!).
Counting down, here’s the top 19 collection pages of 2019, and some fun facts about each one.
In 19th place, yet still a highly-viewed page, is the Admin and Developer Tools page. They help you save time, and have more tools in their tool belts to move faster. Boost productivity, and help admins and developers, and their users, feel organized and motivated with these solutions.
Accelerate every task under the sun. Find IT and admin apps that decrease inefficiency and boost productivity by automating, streamlining, and accelerating every department.
17. IT Management
From data backup and recovery, to change and risk management and everything in between, check out these solutions to manage and streamline your IT processes.
16. Human Resources
Great companies start by hiring great people. Get HR apps for help finding talent, as well as with onboarding, performance, and benefits.
Now the entire contract experience can be done in Salesforce with AppExchange solutions. Prepare documents, edit and collaborate, apply e-signature, and store it for easy access and discovery.
Salesforce Lightning Bolts are industry solution templates built by an ecosystem of partners, helping you get to market faster. Lightning Bolts contain industry process flows, apps, Lightning components, and communities, all integrated seamlessly with Salesforce.
Find marketing apps that connect to customers via email, mobile, social, and web, and help you establish real-time, one-to-one relationships.
Find ready-to-go finance apps that automate manual processes — so you can focus on ROI.
Manage projects inside Salesforce with kanban boards, Gantt charts, table-based list views and more. Assign projects to your team to complete tasks quickly and easily.
Deliver smart, integrated experiences that connect your teams and help them focus on what's important — serving their customers' needs.
Easily build customized integrations to connect Salesforce with other products, with no coding required.
Kickstart app building with responsive, reusable Lightning components. These are building blocks for making apps and customizing pages in Lightning App Builder with drag and drop.
Get started faster with Salesforce Labs solutions. They are free, customizable, and built by Salesforce employees.
Connect your sales process seamlessly from lead to cash to loyalty. Spend more time selling with solutions that amplify your ability to sell faster, smarter, and the way you want, from anywhere.
Customize Quip's mobile cloud documents with dynamic, embeddable apps for every team. Move your business forward faster with less email and fewer meetings.
Extend the power of Marketing Cloud with solutions from AppExchange. Know, engage and personalize every interaction with your consumers across email, mobile, social, advertising and your website.
Increase productivity and growth through a proven ecosystem of pre-integrated apps with millions of installs and 90,000+ customer reviews.
Extend the power of Lightning flow's no-code process automation with flow solutions. Download configurable pre-built business processes with flow templates and install standalone building blocks with flow actions.
Coming in at number one, with the most views of any collection page, it’s Lighting Data. Lightning Data supercharges your sales and marketing efforts with pre-integrated, approved and scalable data solutions.
If there’s a topic or collection page you’d like to see, please let us know on Twitter at @appexchange. From all of us on the AppExchange team, we wish you a happy and healthy new year.
* Based on internal AppExchange data for pageviews from January 1, 2019 through December 9, 2019.
- AppExchange COVID-19 Resource Center Announced a Part of Salesforce Care AppExchange COVID-19 Resource Center Announced a Part of Salesforce Care Type Article New solutions and resources announced as part of Salesforce Care to help companies navigate COVID-19.
- We’re Here for You. A Message from AppExchange. We’re Here for You. A Message from AppExchange. Type Article A letter from Woodson Martin, AppExchange GM on ways to help support your employees, customers, and community during this time.
- Our Favorite Trailblazers: Joanna Iturbe Our Favorite Trailblazers: Joanna Iturbe Type Article Identifying as a classic “accidental admin”, Salesforce MVP Joanna Iturbe first touched Salesforce in 2006 and has never looked back. Learn more about Joanna in this interview.
- Tableau: Free Data Resource Hub Tableau: Free Data Resource Hub Type Article Free data to help organizations see and understand coronavirus data in near real-time.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Resources Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Resources Type Article Find out the latest updates and resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).