Looking for ways to help your retail business thrive? Jumpstart your search with the newest app guide covering retail apps on AppExchange. It’s a quick read, filled with recommendations for AppExchange apps that solve common challenges in the retail industry.
To highlight, here’s a look at the apps featured in this guide. Get ready to shop ‘til you drop.
BounceX helps you convert more prospects by enabling people-based marketing campaigns both onsite and through email.
Bringg transforms the way retailers fulfill orders, allowing them to serve customers who expect faster, more convenient delivery, fulfillment and returns experiences.
This next-generation powerful and elegant help center provides personalized search to get employees, customers and partners the right information quickly, and provides easy and transparent help center ticketing.
Clutch Loyalty powers personalized, scalable loyalty programs with real-time data from Salesforce and third-party systems.
Create and manage library folders, search and preview Salesforce content and files to see what's popular. You can also play video/audio files, perform bulk maintenance, generate user reports and more.
CoreMedia provides omni-channel content creation and experience orchestration with features including instant preview.
This app provides key insights so you can optimize your marketing budget, grow traffic, and drive revenue.
Add 100% native FedEx Shipping inside Salesforce, to send mail, ship orders, track packages, and more.
An incentive automation platform built to reward partners and customers not just for purchases and sales, but the behaviors that feed those outcomes.
Manage multiple business units, create an eStore to sell anything, and handle all revenue accounting needs such as sales orders, invoices, and refunds.
PredictSpring provides a seamless checkout experience and a personalized experience between store associate and consumer.
Deliver a highly personalized, specialized and intuitive customer experience, while maximizing sales and strengthening relationships with customers.
Radius8 Welcomer geofences every single store and geotags different content to deliver a hyperlocal journey for the digital user.
Monitor, analyze and respond to customer, product, location and app reviews from multiple websites including Amazon, Glassdoor, Facebook recommendations, and more.
Rubikloud empowers marketers by ingesting, processing, and modeling data using the latest machine learning algorithms.
SessionM enables more personalized customer interactions through seamless integration with Salesforce and enriched metrics.
With SightCall, any conversation can be escalated to a live video call, giving your support team the ability to see what your customer or technician sees, and guide them remotely to problem resolution.
This app is an appointment, event, and queue scheduler to transform customer engagement with simply powerful scheduling solutions.
Tulip brings you detailed customer insights in an app interface with personalized messages and a one-to-one experience.
Create and track shipments with 60+ carriers inside Salesforce, such as FedEx, UPS, USPS DHL, and more.
With over 4,000 solutions, we hope the new Retail Apps Guide helps you zero in on the ones that are right for your business.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- How to Set Up a Contact Center in 5 Steps How to Set Up a Contact Center in 5 Steps Type Article Contact centers are the first point of contact for everyone reaching out to your company, so it’s crucial to have a qualified team and innovative technology driving you forward. Let’s look at five steps to get started.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Matlock Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Getting Data Quality Right in Salesforce Before Tackling Attribution Getting Data Quality Right in Salesforce Before Tackling Attribution Type Article For data to be useful marketers should use attribution to quantify the role of each advertising impression on a customer’s purchase or conversion decision. Attribution gives marketers visibility into what campaigns are generating the desired outcomes.
- Installing an AppExchange App to Earn that Trailhead Badge? This Might Help Installing an AppExchange App to Earn that Trailhead Badge? This Might Help By Amanda Nelson Type Article Looking to install an app with package number 04t500000000YYSAA2## as part of a Trailhead module? Here's a step by step guide to resolving it and earning that badge.