Looking for ways to help your retail business thrive? Jumpstart your search with the newest app guide covering retail apps on AppExchange. It’s a quick read, filled with recommendations for AppExchange apps that solve common challenges in the retail industry.
To highlight, here’s a look at the apps featured in this guide. Get ready to shop ‘til you drop.
BounceX helps you convert more prospects by enabling people-based marketing campaigns both onsite and through email.
Bringg transforms the way retailers fulfill orders, allowing them to serve customers who expect faster, more convenient delivery, fulfillment and returns experiences.
This next-generation powerful and elegant help center provides personalized search to get employees, customers and partners the right information quickly, and provides easy and transparent help center ticketing.
Clutch Loyalty powers personalized, scalable loyalty programs with real-time data from Salesforce and third-party systems.
Create and manage library folders, search and preview Salesforce content and files to see what's popular. You can also play video/audio files, perform bulk maintenance, generate user reports and more.
CoreMedia provides omni-channel content creation and experience orchestration with features including instant preview.
This app provides key insights so you can optimize your marketing budget, grow traffic, and drive revenue.
Add 100% native FedEx Shipping inside Salesforce, to send mail, ship orders, track packages, and more.
An incentive automation platform built to reward partners and customers not just for purchases and sales, but the behaviors that feed those outcomes.
Manage multiple business units, create an eStore to sell anything, and handle all revenue accounting needs such as sales orders, invoices, and refunds.
PredictSpring provides a seamless checkout experience and a personalized experience between store associate and consumer.
Deliver a highly personalized, specialized and intuitive customer experience, while maximizing sales and strengthening relationships with customers.
Radius8 Welcomer geofences every single store and geotags different content to deliver a hyperlocal journey for the digital user.
Monitor, analyze and respond to customer, product, location and app reviews from multiple websites including Amazon, Glassdoor, Facebook recommendations, and more.
Rubikloud empowers marketers by ingesting, processing, and modeling data using the latest machine learning algorithms.
SessionM enables more personalized customer interactions through seamless integration with Salesforce and enriched metrics.
With SightCall, any conversation can be escalated to a live video call, giving your support team the ability to see what your customer or technician sees, and guide them remotely to problem resolution.
This app is an appointment, event, and queue scheduler to transform customer engagement with simply powerful scheduling solutions.
Tulip brings you detailed customer insights in an app interface with personalized messages and a one-to-one experience.
Create and track shipments with 60+ carriers inside Salesforce, such as FedEx, UPS, USPS DHL, and more.
With over 4,000 solutions, we hope the new Retail Apps Guide helps you zero in on the ones that are right for your business.
- Risk Management: The CEO’s New Imperative Risk Management: The CEO’s New Imperative By Amanda Nelson Type Article Fusion Risk Management shares advice on keeping employees, customers, partners, and communities safe and informed during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Supply Chain: What CEOs Need To Know Now Supply Chain: What CEOs Need To Know Now By Holly Rushton Type Article The AppExchange team spent time chatting with ComplianceQuest to learn more about how wellness, readiness, and technology are all critical checkpoints on the path to the next phase and beyond.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com Type Article MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com enables organizations to bring data into Work.com, fast.
- Thought Leadership from our Work.com App Partners Thought Leadership from our Work.com App Partners Type Article Check out insights and best practices from each of our Work.com ISV launch partners in 3 thought leadership pieces
- An Invite-First Culture: Reopening for CEOs An Invite-First Culture: Reopening for CEOs By Amanda Nelson Type Article Learn how Traction Guest's CEO is recommending an invite-first culture. This approach sets expectations for the visitor before they arrive, and prepares the location for their visit.