Ah, ROI. Return on investment is the holy grail when it comes to procuring technology. Everyone wants to prove that their investment in new tech is paying dividends toward helping solve business challenges. If ROI can be proven, it can lead to future investments and, possibly, a promotion for the person responsible for finding and implementing it.
Customers who use AppExchange tell us, time and again, how often it helps them solve business challenges faster and more efficiently, and when they provide metrics to back it up, we have to shout it from the rooftops. ROI can be achieved through a number of success metrics based on individual businesses, and below are customer stories that show ROI through a number of key performance indicators provided by customers themselves.
Zenconnect streamlines their accounting and business with Accounting Seed
Zenconnect needed a cloud-based accounting system to measure profitability and growth relative to their business model, and thus centralized 100% of their data for efficient workflow with Accounting Seed. Get the app >>
View, Inc. streamlines account planning with Prolifiq CRUSH
At View, Inc., account plans were done in a bulky and cumbersome way in PowerPoint and Excel. View, Inc. saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq. Get the app >>
Regroup increases leads and prospect meetings with TimeTrade
Regroup Mass Notification had conflicting appointments, and no automated follow-up reminders. With TimeTrade, they increased their web conversion rate by 54%, and the solution paid for itself in just six months. Now that’s ROI. Get the app >>
Bullock and Company LLC enables relationship building with Org Chart
Bullock and Company needed an org chart for their large accounts. "With powerful color coding and easy-to-use drag and drop interface within Salesforce, we can visualize the depth of relationships [with DemandFarm]." - Bullock and Company Get the app >>
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.