Ah, ROI. Return on investment is the holy grail when it comes to procuring technology. Everyone wants to prove that their investment in new tech is paying dividends toward helping solve business challenges. If ROI can be proven, it can lead to future investments and, possibly, a promotion for the person responsible for finding and implementing it.
Customers who use AppExchange tell us, time and again, how often it helps them solve business challenges faster and more efficiently, and when they provide metrics to back it up, we have to shout it from the rooftops. ROI can be achieved through a number of success metrics based on individual businesses, and below are customer stories that show ROI through a number of key performance indicators provided by customers themselves.
Zenconnect streamlines their accounting and business with Accounting Seed
Zenconnect needed a cloud-based accounting system to measure profitability and growth relative to their business model, and thus centralized 100% of their data for efficient workflow with Accounting Seed. Get the app >>
View, Inc. streamlines account planning with Prolifiq CRUSH
At View, Inc., account plans were done in a bulky and cumbersome way in PowerPoint and Excel. View, Inc. saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq. Get the app >>
Regroup increases leads and prospect meetings with TimeTrade
Regroup Mass Notification had conflicting appointments, and no automated follow-up reminders. With TimeTrade, they increased their web conversion rate by 54%, and the solution paid for itself in just six months. Now that’s ROI. Get the app >>
Bullock and Company LLC enables relationship building with Org Chart
Bullock and Company needed an org chart for their large accounts. "With powerful color coding and easy-to-use drag and drop interface within Salesforce, we can visualize the depth of relationships [with DemandFarm]." - Bullock and Company Get the app >>
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Learn how AppExchange spent three days at this amazing event.
- 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi By Sharon Klardie Type Article Learn more about Salesforce employee Niccolo Zapponi and his Labs solution Scheduler Live App for Quip.
- DreamHouse: What is It? DreamHouse: What is It? Type Article DreamHouse is a sample application that demonstrates the unique value proposition of the Salesforce Lightning Platform for building Employee Productivity and Customer Engagement apps.