Radhika is a Business and Integration Arch. Sr. Analyst at Accenture, and loves coding, consulting, and leadership. She’s done presentations at Dreamforce, Salesforce World Tours, and community events worldwide. Her dedication to women’s empowerment raised membership in Pune Women In Tech to 300 in just two years. She’ll continue this work until equality is no more a topic to discuss but a regular activity.
How did you get involved with Salesforce?
I was working as a developer. Out of a batch of 60 developers only three were selected for Salesforce development. I was one of the lucky ones.
When did you first use AppExchange? What's the first app you installed?
I started using AppExchange in 2013. I installed a free, unmanaged package in my developer org. The first app I installed was Conga Composer.
Which app do you find yourself using time and time again?
I really like the intuitive and user friendly UI of GetFeedback.
What is your favorite Dreamforce memory?
Last year was my first Dreamforce and every part of it was special. My favorite memory was when Sarah Franklin allowed me to interview her. It was a dream come true.
Where's your favorite place you've traveled to?
It’s one I've yet to explore: Switzerland, because of my unbound love of mountains.
What's the last book you read?
Imagine It Forward by Beth Comstock.
Get a mentor or idol?
Marc Benioff for his unshakable dedication and concern for society.
What does being a Trailblazer mean to you?
People who are honest toward their vision and help others to achieve theirs.
What advice do you have for Trailblazers?
Be clear, passionate, and dedicated to your goal — but don’t forget to enjoy and be grateful for every path you take because every path is beautiful.
Learn more about Trailblazers like Radhika in The Exchange, the AppExchange magazine.
- How Personalized Experiences Lead to Repeat Customers How Personalized Experiences Lead to Repeat Customers Type Article Yara Lutz, SVP, CRM at Merkle, discusses how, as the market shifts, there is no longer a debate on “if” we want to deliver personalized customer experiences — it's on “how” best to deliver them.
- Salesforce EMEA Exec Works to Increase Inclusion Salesforce EMEA Exec Works to Increase Inclusion Type Article Salesforce exec Leon Mangan champions recruitment, accessibility, and equality for people with disabilities.
- 5 Reasons Your ABM Needs AI 5 Reasons Your ABM Needs AI Type Article AI can help streamline your communications with prospects and customers to ultimately close more sales and reduce churn. CMFocus's Girish Balakrishnan covers 3 ways AI can improve your sales and marketing processes to provide a better overall experience.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner John Garvens of Emelar Consulting Group Meet Trailblazing Partner John Garvens of Emelar Consulting Group By Holly Rushton Type Article Once an aspiring professional musician, John Garvens's journey has been anything if not out-of-the-ordinary. Read more about this Trailblazer's path to the Salesforce community in this interview.
- 5 Apps Every Mobile Growth Marketer Needs 5 Apps Every Mobile Growth Marketer Needs Type Article Adi Erel of Neura shares her list of 5 must-have apps to help mobile growth marketers.