Radhika is a Business and Integration Arch. Sr. Analyst at Accenture, and loves coding, consulting, and leadership. She’s done presentations at Dreamforce, Salesforce World Tours, and community events worldwide. Her dedication to women’s empowerment raised membership in Pune Women In Tech to 300 in just two years. She’ll continue this work until equality is no more a topic to discuss but a regular activity.
How did you get involved with Salesforce?
I was working as a developer. Out of a batch of 60 developers only three were selected for Salesforce development. I was one of the lucky ones.
When did you first use AppExchange? What's the first app you installed?
I started using AppExchange in 2013. I installed a free, unmanaged package in my developer org. The first app I installed was Conga Composer.
Which app do you find yourself using time and time again?
I really like the intuitive and user friendly UI of GetFeedback.
What is your favorite Dreamforce memory?
Last year was my first Dreamforce and every part of it was special. My favorite memory was when Sarah Franklin allowed me to interview her. It was a dream come true.
Where's your favorite place you've traveled to?
It’s one I've yet to explore: Switzerland, because of my unbound love of mountains.
What's the last book you read?
Imagine It Forward by Beth Comstock.
Get a mentor or idol?
Marc Benioff for his unshakable dedication and concern for society.
What does being a Trailblazer mean to you?
People who are honest toward their vision and help others to achieve theirs.
What advice do you have for Trailblazers?
Be clear, passionate, and dedicated to your goal — but don’t forget to enjoy and be grateful for every path you take because every path is beautiful.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.