Radhika is a Business and Integration Arch. Sr. Analyst at Accenture, and loves coding, consulting, and leadership. She’s done presentations at Dreamforce, Salesforce World Tours, and community events worldwide. Her dedication to women’s empowerment raised membership in Pune Women In Tech to 300 in just two years. She’ll continue this work until equality is no more a topic to discuss but a regular activity.
How did you get involved with Salesforce?
I was working as a developer. Out of a batch of 60 developers only three were selected for Salesforce development. I was one of the lucky ones.
When did you first use AppExchange? What's the first app you installed?
I started using AppExchange in 2013. I installed a free, unmanaged package in my developer org. The first app I installed was Conga Composer.
Which app do you find yourself using time and time again?
I really like the intuitive and user friendly UI of GetFeedback.
What is your favorite Dreamforce memory?
Last year was my first Dreamforce and every part of it was special. My favorite memory was when Sarah Franklin allowed me to interview her. It was a dream come true.
Where's your favorite place you've traveled to?
It’s one I've yet to explore: Switzerland, because of my unbound love of mountains.
What's the last book you read?
Imagine It Forward by Beth Comstock.
Get a mentor or idol?
Marc Benioff for his unshakable dedication and concern for society.
What does being a Trailblazer mean to you?
People who are honest toward their vision and help others to achieve theirs.
What advice do you have for Trailblazers?
Be clear, passionate, and dedicated to your goal — but don’t forget to enjoy and be grateful for every path you take because every path is beautiful.
Learn more about Trailblazers like Radhika in The Exchange, the AppExchange magazine.
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Learn how AppExchange spent three days at this amazing event.
- 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi By Sharon Klardie Type Article Learn more about Salesforce employee Niccolo Zapponi and his Labs solution Scheduler Live App for Quip.
- DreamHouse: What is It? DreamHouse: What is It? Type Article DreamHouse is a sample application that demonstrates the unique value proposition of the Salesforce Lightning Platform for building Employee Productivity and Customer Engagement apps.